Author Topic: If You Could Make One Song Who would you Have Produce, Rap, Hooks, Beats, etc  (Read 170 times)

INGlewood4Life

• Muthafuckin' OG
I was sittin', marinatin', listenin' to some knock on my computer and I thought if I could make one song that I could listen to forever and I came up with this collab:  Battlecat (Drums) JR Rotem (Keyboards) with input From Mel Man & Rob Bacon (guitar) Ric Rock (added noises) Mike Elizondo (Bass Guitar) N A T E Dogg on the hook and handlin' the mic: So many to choose from I'll just pop a few out there, Crooked I Dirty Birdy Chino XL  Quik  Keak Da Sneak  Ludacris  Cube WC etc now here is the most important part PRODUCTION!  You're probably thinkin' The Good Doctor right? Nah I would give the reigns to.....  EA Ski & CMT co-produced by NEFF-U ;D I think that combo would gel nicely Mr. Ski don't you agree? Mixed by Dr. Dre. 8) plantinum right there

Jaydc555

Carl rove rapping,the blizzard man doing the hook.raffi on guitar,keyboards by Elton John drums by ringo starr and produced by bob rock.slamming!

dameons

I think I would have Buzzard Roost on the boards , Bullskin Ridge on the guitar , and Day rd on the chorus. Ahguguguh !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Man , tumbleweeds abound in this thread.. Wump  wump ..

2euce 7even

On Tha Mic: 2Pac And Kurupt
On Tha Beat: J-Flexx And Hurt-Em-Badd
On Tha Keyboards: Sean Barney Thomas And Soopafly
On Tha Guitar: Ricky Rouse
Chorus: Val Young And Michel´le
Additional Vocals: Prince Ital Joe And Big Pimpin

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
Soopafly takes the first verse, 2pac takes the second verse, Soopafly takes the last verse.  Krayzie Bone does the chorus.  Val Young does the back ups.  Soopafly would produce it, DJ Quik/Warren G would co produce.  It would be a real smooth G-funk beat.  The song would be about beating bitches that try to act up.  Then fly would trick them into sucking him off at Fly's house, then once that's over, he hits the bitches with the butt of his pistol and throws them out of his house and keeps their clothes.  So the women are naked and they are begging for their clothes back, and Soopafly opens an upstairs window and yells "the bus stop is two miles that way, get movin!"  Then he takes 3 dollar coins (one for each bitch) and throws them out the window and the coins go flying down the street and the 3 naked bitches chase after the coins cause they need money for the bus.  Then Kurupt says "yeah, that's how it's done Fly", then Fly slaps kurupt and knocks him out just for old times sake and Fly goes "don't think i forgot about how much of a bitch you were a few years ago, you don't ever disrespect me again!".  And that's how the song ends.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2009, 07:40:23 AM by Soopafly DPGC »

MY FIRST LOVE WAS HIP HOP

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Soopafly takes the first verse, 2pac takes the second verse, Soopafly takes the last verse.  Krayzie Bone does the chorus.  Val Young does the back ups.  Soopafly would produce it, DJ Quik/Warren G would co produce.  It would be a real smooth G-funk beat.  The song would be about beating bitches that try to act up.  Then fly would trick them into sucking him off at Fly's house, then once that's over, he hits the bitches with the butt of his pistol and throws them out of his house and keeps their clothes.  So the women are naked and they are begging for their clothes back, and Soopafly opens an upstairs window and yells "the bus stop is two miles that way, get movin!"  Then he takes 3 dollar coins (one for each bitch) and throws them out the window and the coins go flying down the street and the 3 naked bitches chase after the coins cause they need money for the bus.  Then Kurupt says "yeah, that's how it's done Fly", then Fly slaps kurupt and knocks him out just for old times sake and Fly goes "don't think i fogot about how much of a bitch you were a few years ago, you don't ever disrespect me again!".  And that's how the song ends.

haha, dude, you just made me laugh out loud at work.. that last part with kurupt was pure comedy

Jaydc555

Hahahahahaha soopafly you never cease to make me laugh.that was hilarious

Chad Vader

-A group made up of RBX,MC Ren,Kam and Paris.
All tracks produced by Paris. The album deals with the last days on earth (armageddon).

Their follow up album
"How we killed Jimmy Iovine"
is simply about that.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^
yes,there you got two dope concept albums.
:o :P ;) :laugh: