Author Topic: Adios Dubcc  (Read 431 times)

everlast1986

Adios Dubcc
« on: February 26, 2009, 04:05:48 PM »
Yeah, I just don't feel like I belong here anymore. Mainly because my interests have changed somewhat since i first signed up 2 years ago. Being primarily a west coast hip hop board, like every artist i've followed either sucks ass now or sold out. Not just west coast. Hip hop/Rap in general has been dumbed down so much its sickening to me. I'm not doubting that sometime down the road it will get better again and i might just come back though. I'm just sick of waiting if you know what i mean. My interests are now steered toward jazz, classic rock, classic soul/funk/r&b and theres alot of great indie rock and pop artists coming out now.

This was fun while it lasted.

If anyone has a love of music like I do feel free to e-mail me at gysnpn@live.com

Peace and good luck to everyone thats cool on here.

- Beatz
« Last Edit: February 26, 2009, 04:07:41 PM by Beatz »

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
Re: Adios Dubcc
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2009, 04:07:50 PM »
Damn son!! You is one the illest. :-\

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2009, 04:09:26 PM »
Yeah, I just don't feel like I belong here anymore. Mainly because my interests have changed somewhat since i first signed up 2 years ago. Being primarily a west coast hip hop board, like every artist i've followed either sucks ass now or sold out. Not just west coast. Hip hop/Rap in general has been dumbed down so much its sickening to me. I'm not doubting that sometime down the road it will get better again and i might just come back though. I'm just sick of waiting if you know what i mean. My interests are now steered toward jazz, classic rock, classic soul/funk/r&b and theres alot of great indie rock and pop artists coming out now.

If anyone has a love of music like I do feel free to e-mail me at gysnpn@live.com

- Beatz

I agree almost 100%. Why not just go to the sports board and run a bunch of bullshit about sports like the rest of us who share your problem.

penenstamp

« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2009, 04:10:11 PM »
k, bye

everlast1986

« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2009, 04:19:57 PM »

- Beatz

I agree almost 100%. Why not just go to the sports board and run a bunch of bullshit about sports like the rest of us who share your problem.

I've never seen a board with so much obsessive jackasses than who posts in the sports section. The same can be said about the west coast section. Like I said before this primarily being a west coast hip hop forum, its just not my thing anymore even though i appreciate the classics of course but i just can't be fake and force myself to act like it is my thing.

Damn son!! You is one the illest. :-\

You're probably the realest poster on here. No kidding. I'll definetly miss your posts.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2009, 04:25:57 PM »
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2009, 04:32:59 PM »

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2009, 06:00:42 PM »
Peace bro.

Job starring as King Of Zamunda

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
« Reply #8 on: February 26, 2009, 06:10:56 PM »

You're probably the realest poster on here. No kidding. I'll definetly miss your posts.

Just curious whats your definition of real? do you mean realest as in Plies type real?
HOW TO ROB DUBCC PART 1--> http://www.dubcc.com/forum/index.php?topic=227551.0
"I killed a man who looked like me, whose mother and father looked like my mother and father...and nothing happened," Lawrence Fishburne in Deep Cover

"I would share the definition of balling
with you white folks but no...
the game is to be sold not told
so fuck you." - Pac

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: February 26, 2009, 06:33:36 PM »
^^^LMAO

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: February 26, 2009, 07:44:21 PM »
Hope to see you around sometime Beatz. Peace.

kemizt

Lunatic

« Reply #11 on: February 26, 2009, 07:46:17 PM »
i was like who the fuck is this? dont recognize the name..its beatz? damn, peace - u will be missed
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: February 27, 2009, 03:52:13 PM »

Just curious whats your definition of real? do you mean realest as in Plies type real?

Who the fuck listen to Plies?

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #13 on: February 27, 2009, 03:56:09 PM »
k, bye

LOL

LOL

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #14 on: February 27, 2009, 03:58:34 PM »
They all come back. muahahahaaaaaaaaaaa