Author Topic: NFL in LA one step closer?  (Read 213 times)

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Re: NFL in LA one step closer?
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2009, 06:12:36 PM »
Now who will move. I think the Vikings are eventually going to get their stadium, but what other team is going to just up and leave their home.

« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2009, 06:15:21 PM »
Now who will move. I think the Vikings are eventually going to get their stadium, but what other team is going to just up and leave their home.

Chargers??  Raiders, maybe. Before last year, I woulda said Cardinals.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2009, 06:39:11 PM »
I think either the Raiders or Chargers are eventually coming back to LA. Both were once LA, and one will be again.

« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2009, 06:43:14 PM »
I think either the Raiders or Chargers are eventually coming back to LA. Both were once LA, and one will be again.

I wonder if the Chargers would keep their name...LA Chargers sounds kinda wierd

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2009, 06:48:58 PM »

That was their name when they started back in the AFL.

« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2009, 06:53:20 PM »

That was their name when they started back in the AFL.

yeah, but the Raiders being in LA for those years has had an obvious effect on football fans there..

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2009, 07:04:00 PM »
I do like the Raiders back in LA better, but since I'm outta state, I can't benefit...  :-\

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

« Reply #8 on: February 26, 2009, 09:18:11 PM »

Chargers??  Raiders, maybe. Before last year, I woulda said Cardinals.
Maybe in 2000.  But that was the election I was mainly worried about then.  If Zona rejected the stadium they would most likely leave.  And come to so cal.  THey got a great thing going, why ruin it?  They just gotta re-sign Kurt.  Gotta be consistent.

I might check this out.  And it looks like 1 step closer 4 me 2 say FUCK THE NFL 4 GOOD & I'M DONE WITH IT! >:(  I wouldn't even care if I had a son who's the next Barry, Walter, Bo, or Adrian.  Or a combination of all 4.  And I would wish the labor problems in 2010 will cause a lengthy strike ;D

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

« Reply #9 on: February 26, 2009, 09:23:35 PM »
I do like the Raiders back in LA better, but since I'm outta state, I can't benefit...  :-\
I know there is a person in this forum who's from Minnesota.  Are you living there now?  And if so, has anyone suggested renovating the Metrodome in a way where they can make the roof retractable?  Remove the roof.  Other old stadiums in sports are very old & kept around.  Lambeau Field is older than the Metrodome & its still there. 

herpes

« Reply #10 on: February 26, 2009, 10:45:26 PM »
I know there is a person in this forum who's from Minnesota.  Are you living there now?  And if so, has anyone suggested renovating the Metrodome in a way where they can make the roof retractable?  Remove the roof.  Other old stadiums in sports are very old & kept around.  Lambeau Field is older than the Metrodome & its still there. 

They are getting a new outdoor stadium next season.

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

« Reply #11 on: February 26, 2009, 10:51:23 PM »

Are you sure, I thought for sure its the Gophers & Twins will have new stadiums. 

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: February 26, 2009, 10:55:01 PM »

actually that's the Twins getting a new ballpark, the Vikings will still play in the Dome. They are just now starting to talk new stadium for the Vikings, and from talking to people here, I doubt it will be outdoors, people here HATE the winter... lol. Even people from here that are younger talking about their parents and rooting for the Vikings in and outdoor stadium, and they are like... fuck that... only a dome... ha ha ha.