Author Topic: NAS has to rank right behind SNOOP as best rapper matched with DR. DRE's beats.  (Read 638 times)

jlegendary

• Lil Geezy

yeah, i guess there were a lot of west coast artists i forgot. 

so maybe i meant best non-west coast artist.  because you would think someone as well-received as jay-z would come correct on dre's production.  but on "kingdom come" (well, given those weren't all dre's best beats), it was kind of a let down.

and i would've rather heard nas on those beats dre gave busta for "the big bang".

naw

i like busta over dre beats that big bang album is very underated.

yeah, i agree it's very underrated.  but the production outshines the artist though.  a few of those more mellow beats, nas would've killed those... like "cocaina" or "been through the storm".

give me a nas and dre album NOW!

KC-HOODSTA

yeah, i guess there were a lot of west coast artists i forgot. 

so maybe i meant best non-west coast artist.  because you would think someone as well-received as jay-z would come correct on dre's production.  but on "kingdom come" (well, given those weren't all dre's best beats), it was kind of a let down.

and i would've rather heard nas on those beats dre gave busta for "the big bang".

naw

i like busta over dre beats that big bang album is very underated.

yeah, i agree it's very underrated.  but the production outshines the artist though.  a few of those more mellow beats, nas would've killed those... like "cocaina" or "been through the storm".

give me a nas and dre album NOW!

unfortunately that will NEVER happen