Author Topic: wow, Europeans catch a lot of heat on this forum....speaking of ignorance  (Read 1603 times)

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
people can hide behind online personalities, so it's hard to say anything about the people behind the screen. only stupid thoughts are worth shooting down.
nah, you just need to look through their masks  8)

midwestryder

it's still an American forum and we're 'guests' here.

No this is not an american forum,nima overseer and most of the staff are europeans.
Who is not from europe is a guest here...
It's a forum about the west coast of america,ok,but this don't make it an american forum.
i have no problem with European people . the only European people i have problem with at all are the ones who try & tell americans about america like the know better then an american.you can't know better about america if you are not american & just a fact . so how are you going to tell someone about his culture or the way is it in his culture when you never been real apart of that culture. how is someone from europe going to know more about the west coast then someone from the westcoast or america? they are not & most Europeans on here like they do know more over americans about the west coast when they don't at all & that helps creat the problems. most americans are cool with Europeans until they try & tell americans about their own country .also how are Europeans suppose to know more about hip hop when the whole hip hop culture started on the streets of bronx & new york  & we were told when it was started that hip hop was african american street culture not just music. so please people from europe don't take any offense because it was not ment to be. i just wanted to tell you why americans trip on you & why? how do you know more about culture a person grew up in since the early 80's & have lived longer then you ? you don't & that is point. hip hop is just not music it is culture that has been going on in america since the late 70's & no where else can say that & that is the point.

Rprcnt.cold.Nnorth

• Lil Geezy
  • spell Master
Why I love US: They got the global-entertainment biz.

Why I hate US: I got 1000's of Iraqis running around in my back yard.

European, but I hate european union.