Author Topic: SPI "Connected 5" Tracklisting & Features  (Read 869 times)

rap critic

Re: SPI "Connected 5" Tracklisting & Features
« Reply #45 on: February 27, 2009, 03:23:37 PM »
lets not get on gay topics man your boss crash was sitting in a chair pointing the camera up at this man working out
and then he said put the camera down man and then they starting talking about metrosexuals i mean the proof is in the pudding
you sound stupid why do you wanna see a bunch of niggaz in a room..why would we wanna see two niggaz in a room talking about metrosexuals..how come yall niggaz dont be having fine bitches in the studio i aint talking about ducks nigga.im talking about exotic bitches like persian bitches.asian bitches that be rocking the prada shoes or some bomb ass snow bunnys nigga oh i forgot man yall gangbangers and they dont fuck with niggaz like that.baymaac man yall show join a nigga hit up the southcoast plaza and the irvine spectrum man..club las deux. remember coconut teasers nigag ahaaaaaaaaaaaaa every bitch in there knew me and the homies just about i would say 60 % of them bitches knew big t and use to be like where you gonna after teh club lets go to jerrys famous deli ahaaaaaaaaaaa.i ve been bossing legally in these streets for the longest nigga.you are the company you keep
fuck you trav treezy nigga you sound like a weenie after he lost a fight nigga.
i dont wanna hear about that nigga no more lets talk about somethng else
yo trav treezy whenever you come out to cali nigga i ll roll out the red carpet for you nigga
i ll have the bomb ass white bitch name jennifer holtz pick you up nigga in her new acura tl she just bought nigga
i ll have them show you around southern cali nigga so you can see how it is out here man

rap critic

« Reply #46 on: February 27, 2009, 03:40:44 PM »
lowkey loco man just cause you aint getting bitches out here bitch ass nigga if a nigga aint getting bitches man and i live with my girlfriend.you talking to a nigga who s a motherfuckin player in this game nigga let me tell you something little homie
i ve been in pussy since the age of 13 nigga.you talking to a boss nigga i ve been playing bitches for years nigga
i ve had bitches try to hack into my online acct to see who im calling i ve had bitches get a nigga drunk make a nigga bust a nut 3 different times cause teh pussy was that good and i fell asleep and while a nigga was sleep since i had a lock code on my phone the bitch couldnt figure it out and put the wrong lock code in nigga.when i woke up the next day my phone was permanently locked nigga so i lost all my contacts and the sim card didnt work.i ve had niggaz bitches call me on several occasions threatning me over some text messages i sent they bitch nigga.im a fuckin boss nigga i got 3 phones my nigga
let me give you some tips niga if you wanna be a player like i used too nigga tell i found the right bitch nigga
nigga i was seeing this mexican girl i dont give a fuck i dont like that bitch her name was ingrid galvez she was an el salvadorian chick bomb ass fuck nigga she stayed in marina del rey she went to california healing arts college to be a massage therapist nigga
she used to ask how come you always hiding your phone and its always on silent.she said if you aint doing nothing why cant i borrow your phone for a day i was like thats my business phone igot over 600 contacts she said its sunday and you dont need it and she said go ahead and delete all your text messages cause i dont want to read it.i played the simp role deleted my text messges like a real boss.let the bitch use my phone.called cingular like a real boss.had them forward all my calls to my other number.and block text mssges for a day.like a real pimp nigga.and that bitch used my phone for 2 days nigga
suck my dick king trav and lowkey loco you cant tell a nigga about bitches nigga
when you rocking ed hard louie vatton shoes tru religions ed hardys diesels and dont wear tennis shoes bitches love that shit and the white bitches love dark niggaz.i aint getting pussy huhhhhh but i got 3 kids nigga suck a dick nigga   

rap critic

« Reply #47 on: February 27, 2009, 03:44:49 PM »
and by the way any nigga can get a bitch nigga you saw mini me and that little nigga beetle juice from howard stern nigga
but whats funny about niggaz and they myspace pages they be adding strippers bitches they dont know all 500 people on my friends list man is motherfuckers that knwo me nigga bitches and niggaz.if i dont know you i dont add you.plus you gotta know my last name or email address nigga to add me nigga..bigt7____@...com fill in the blanks after the 7 there s four more number and two letters nigga at yahoo.com nigga i ll add you and you ll see the beautiful world i live in

rap critic

« Reply #48 on: February 27, 2009, 03:47:46 PM »
im done with this thread nigga til the mixtape come out i wanna hear it see what it do so far the two songs i ve heard so far aint feeling them to keep it 100 casue that song wit 50 cent and little fame is an eastcoast sound
spider loc might have chased fat joe nigga wont chase me nigga and fuck big payback fat ass too nigga he can suck my dick
fat ass nigga know the eses run the valley he should keep his mouth shut and be real about shit

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #49 on: February 27, 2009, 03:55:45 PM »
Enough with this fag and his spider loc obession. Spi connected series is his best and I its gonna be tough to keep 5 up there with 1,2,and 4. But he's only getting better with every mixtape so it shouldn't be that hard. What do yall the think Preme,and smeeze?

I agree, Spi keeps improvin' and I know the haters got everything to do with it...negative comments is like food to the confident lol No matter how good you are you can always get better.
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #50 on: February 27, 2009, 03:58:57 PM »
he is obviously obbsessed with spider he has semed to have attempted to be aware of spi's every move i think he is really a girl or fag 4 real

On everything I love,  that fool sounds just like this groupie bitch that was on myspace talkin about she was goin to fuck me up assumin' I was fuckin with Spider Loc and that bitch was namin' a grip of rappers on the west she fucked and braggin about her money, car, etc too lol Psycho weirdoes
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

LOWKEYLOCO

« Reply #51 on: February 27, 2009, 04:25:30 PM »
LOL 8)

rap critic

« Reply #52 on: February 27, 2009, 04:31:11 PM »
bitch supreme bitch supreme i have a right too say what the fuck i feel about shit
these niggaz made a video about me and try to act like they tough
i hit up little j at 1 am in the morning if niggaz didnt keep erasing my accts i would show you the pms i sent this nigga
and how he was online and didnt respond so if we going to keep it funky keep it all the way funky
if meeting a nigga shouldnt you know what the nigga looks like.see so if im about to lock with a nigga iknow what payback adn little j look like so if i ever catch them out here and they get fired on and the sinuses clear up like they just ate some hot mustard
then you ll see what it do but it s funny cause you look like the dickrider supreme you dont know or have ever met spider loc
you dont nigga anybody from the coast who know spider loc so your info is false to me
i came in and said payback is weak and he took killa tay verse
when he said destroy bones like roy jones thats killa tay verse right there
then he said he never heard of killa tay but you go on cuzz myspace page his favorite rapper is brotha lynch
but he never heard that song so serious featuring brotha lynch and killa tay hmmmmm
another thing if trav treezy is telling me tocome out to connecticut and he ll fuck me up what does that sound like
he then he s posting shit about niggaz cant fuck with the loc
you talking like you out here my nigga
all that hoe shit and weirdo shit i could give a fuck what you think if im a nobody and a hater
how come this nigga big payback did a video wanting to see me you dumb bitch
only time a nigga should be in fighting mode is if  a nigga is speaking the truth about you and you re insecure
especially if you dont know what i look like or know who i am
im a dark nigga 6'5 in height 20 inch arms calfs looking like i can dunk on dwight howard
hit the weights every night and when i dont go to the gym i work out at home
come have some sushi with me at the irvine spectrum tonight supreme
i know you had a long week at work and then you ll see who s a real nigga  

rap critic

« Reply #53 on: February 27, 2009, 04:35:38 PM »
a dj smeeze whats your major at la trade tech i know you promote on the side but whats your major

dj smeeze

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • inDAstreets BAYMAAC - ORIGINAL D/A RIDA
« Reply #54 on: February 27, 2009, 04:38:59 PM »
bitch supreme bitch supreme i have a right too say what the fuck i feel about shit
these niggaz made a video about me and try to act like they tough
i hit up little j at 1 am in the morning if niggaz didnt keep erasing my accts i would show you the pms i sent this nigga
and how he was online and didnt respond so if we going to keep it funky keep it all the way funky
if meeting a nigga shouldnt you know what the nigga looks like.see so if im about to lock with a nigga iknow what payback adn little j look like so if i ever catch them out here and they get fired on and the sinuses clear up like they just ate some hot mustard
then you ll see what it do but it s funny cause you look like the dickrider supreme you dont know or have ever met spider loc
you dont nigga anybody from the coast who know spider loc so your info is false to me
i came in and said payback is weak and he took killa tay verse
when he said destroy bones like roy jones thats killa tay verse right there
then he said he never heard of killa tay but you go on cuzz myspace page his favorite rapper is brotha lynch
but he never heard that song so serious featuring brotha lynch and killa tay hmmmmm
another thing if trav treezy is telling me tocome out to connecticut and he ll fuck me up what does that sound like
he then he s posting shit about niggaz cant fuck with the loc
you talking like you out here my nigga
all that hoe shit and weirdo shit i could give a fuck what you think if im a nobody and a hater
how come this nigga big payback did a video wanting to see me you dumb bitch
only time a nigga should be in fighting mode is if  a nigga is speaking the truth about you and you re insecure
especially if you dont know what i look like or know who i am
im a dark nigga 6'5 in height 20 inch arms calfs looking like i can dunk on dwight howard
hit the weights every night and when i dont go to the gym i work out at home
come have some sushi with me at the irvine spectrum tonight supreme
i know you had a long week at work and then you ll see who s a real nigga  
your a female huh? cuz niggaz don't be so descriptive!! damn yall this is really a psycho bitch.... Connected 5 coming sooner than you think now!
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/WJ9LVfNXDj0&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/WJ9LVfNXDj0&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;</a> <a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/LTUQDASKZZA&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/LTUQDASKZZA&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>

LOWKEYLOCO

« Reply #55 on: February 27, 2009, 04:39:07 PM »
now he/she saying weirdo, knew he/she was an spi fan, just look how much he talks about him that's cute these weirdos lol

dj smeeze

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • inDAstreets BAYMAAC - ORIGINAL D/A RIDA
« Reply #56 on: February 27, 2009, 04:39:49 PM »
a dj smeeze whats your major at la trade tech i know you promote on the side but whats your major
Graphic design
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/WJ9LVfNXDj0&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/WJ9LVfNXDj0&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;</a> <a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/LTUQDASKZZA&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/LTUQDASKZZA&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #57 on: February 27, 2009, 05:02:19 PM »
Thank the lord they got rid of him lol
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

Fuck the rest of that shit listen to Saigon

LOWKEYLOCO

« Reply #58 on: February 27, 2009, 05:06:59 PM »
he/she shall return cant get enuff of sp 8)

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #59 on: February 27, 2009, 05:07:48 PM »
he/she shall return cant get enuff of sp 8)

I know it will be like his 10th time. You should see his made up youtube video with spider loc getting shot by grape street crips. Lol he done took it over to thisis50.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2009, 05:19:08 PM by Trav Treezy »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

Fuck the rest of that shit listen to Saigon