Author Topic: DMX Assaults Guard, Could Face 8 Year Sentence  (Read 363 times)

Kool Beenz

Re: DMX Assaults Guard, Could Face 8 Year Sentence
« Reply #15 on: February 25, 2009, 08:50:40 PM »
after all his other run ins with the law you think he would of learned

oh well good rittins i never really liked dudes music

Jimmy H.

« Reply #16 on: February 25, 2009, 09:30:59 PM »
Damn, even when's locked up he's still adding new cases to his resume.

It's crazy what happened to this dude. I remember XXL listing all DMX's recent arrest records in the last three years or so and it was absolutely crazy and it was all on some ridiculous shit. I think he's a super talented person and as far as his music goes, I'm a fan but I can only figure that drugs or something have him fucked up. Maybe not but I can't figure how someone with as great as opportunities as he has getting in this much over his head.

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

« Reply #17 on: February 26, 2009, 02:16:08 AM »
And now, DMX has got to wear pink clothing now.  Oh how the mighty have fallen

Elano

« Reply #18 on: February 26, 2009, 09:16:05 AM »
DMX Addresses Alleged Officer Assault, "I Am Speaking To You As Earl Simmons"

Incarcerated rapper DMX has released a statement where he refutes reports of him assaulting a police officer earlier this week.

The former Def Jam artist claims the media has tried to paint him as a violent person.

"Many of you know me as DMX but right now I am speaking to you as Earl Simmons," he said in a statement. "For the record, I want to state 'I Did Not' physically touch or hit an officer. This is just another attempt to destroy my credibility."

However, County Sheriff Joe Arpaio said the rapper did, indeed, react violently towards a corrections officer.

Arpaio says Simmons became upset Sunday after being told he could not have a meal he took from a serving tray. Arpaio says Simmons then threw the tray and its contents at an officer, who wasn't injured.Simmons has been on a bread and water diet as punishment for an earlier jail violation. (Associated Press)
The incident reportedly took place while X was in lockdown.

He may be charged with felony aggravated assault. FOX 10 has learned that while in lock down, Simmons apparently assaulted a Sheriff's detention officer. If convicted of these new charges, his probation could be revoked and he could be sentenced to 8 years in prison. (Fox News)

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: February 26, 2009, 04:27:43 PM »

Of course this could also be a case of earl simmons raising his arms to fend off attacks from the prison guard, only for them to call it assault against the prison guard lol. Of course he has done a lot of moronic things but in jail. must prison guards are not to be trusted, they get into that job sector because they love the power trip.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: February 28, 2009, 06:28:22 PM »
haha crooked gave you a meal
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

evan the dude

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Alaskan Connection
« Reply #22 on: March 01, 2009, 12:52:10 PM »
Damn, even when's locked up he's still adding new cases to his resume.

It's crazy what happened to this dude. I remember XXL listing all DMX's recent arrest records in the last three years or so and it was absolutely crazy and it was all on some ridiculous shit. I think he's a super talented person and as far as his music goes, I'm a fan but I can only figure that drugs or something have him fucked up. Maybe not but I can't figure how someone with as great as opportunities as he has getting in this much over his head.

Real talk.

This makes me curious if DMX has any money left at all after all the bullshit he's put himself through. I'm sure he still gets royalties here and there but shit, dude hasn't had any successful albums, movies or, more importantly, concerts in what...6 years? He must be near broke by now...

I can so see him making a huge comeback after a special edition of A&E Intervention.... Watch it happen  ;D

Get the dubcnn "california love" wallpaper here!!

hey hey hey hey smoke weed everyday

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • rip bad news brown!!!
« Reply #23 on: March 02, 2009, 09:27:05 PM »
8 years thats ridiculus

stillinrehab

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: March 02, 2009, 11:40:24 PM »
8 years thats ridiculus

Thats what I thought... Unless its 8 years in rehab this isnt really gunna do him much good IMO .... I hope he straightens out and releases those two albums he was meant to be releasing!  8)