Author Topic: New Jersey Nets officially moving to Brooklyn  (Read 702 times)

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
Re: New Jersey Nets officially moving to Brooklyn
« Reply #45 on: March 04, 2009, 06:28:48 PM »
The Nets shouldn't change their name anyway.  They did start off as the NY Nets.  Brooklyn Nets will do.  And i'm not gonna 100% get into the NY/Cali thing, i'll just say we got enough people moving to Cali especially SoCal  DON'T NEED ANYMORE, and sometimes I feel like moving out of here.  Sometimes I feel that I can't make it here >:(

the overpopulation is worse in NY.  waaaay worse.

What you call overpopulation we call diversity.  And if we are over populated how come LA has the worst traffic in the country ?

what?  what does traffic have to do with anything? 

if Ny was any bigger, and people could actually drive on the streets, it would be worse there.  thats why yall use the trains and taxis, cause motherfuckers cant even get on the streets. 

Can't get on the streets... what the fuck are you talking about lol.  I drive so much I'm thinking of changing my address to my car.  What are you talking about "cause motherfuckers cant even get on the streets"  C'mon man... if you're goin hate at least make a good argument.

in order for me to hate, i would have to care about ny.  i could give two shits about ny.  im over here chillin in the capitol of the world.  :bandit:

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #46 on: March 04, 2009, 06:30:47 PM »
so youre saying youd rather have it be 32 rather than 57 degrees?  LOL

you sure about that?  

it dont matter to me.

the snows cool & if it aint less than 32, there aint no snow.

dont front, youd love a day off for a snow day. 8)

The Nets shouldn't change their name anyway.  They did start off as the NY Nets.  Brooklyn Nets will do.  And i'm not gonna 100% get into the NY/Cali thing, i'll just say we got enough people moving to Cali especially SoCal  DON'T NEED ANYMORE, and sometimes I feel like moving out of here.  Sometimes I feel that I can't make it here >:(

What you call overpopulation we call diversity.  And if we are over populated how come LA has the worst traffic in the country ?
thats why yall use the trains and taxis, cause motherfuckers cant even get on the streets. 

naaaaaa, thats just the way of life & how we roll & i find myself in the car a lot, just not in Manhatten.

you wanna call it overpopulated, but most of the city are just tourists anyway.

like we dont even have that bullshit Disney World or like some "big attraction theme park" & we still get more people to visit. 8)

crown us! 8)

herpes

« Reply #47 on: March 04, 2009, 06:32:41 PM »
Our sport fans passion >>> cali fans

cali fans get to their baseball games by the 5th inning, during the phil dogers series at the start of the game the stadium was empty, cali got no sports love other than b ball

what games were you watching?  the stadium was full by the time the game started.

It's common knowledge people don't show up in Cali till the 3rd or 4th inning.  And they leave before the end of the game.  Hell people in Cali didn't start showing up on time until Manny.

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: March 04, 2009, 06:36:10 PM »

cali fans get to their baseball games by the 5th inning, during the phil dogers series at the start of the game the stadium was empty, cali got no sports love other than b ball

what games were you watching?  the stadium was full by the time the game started.

It's common knowledge people don't show up in Cali till the 3rd or 4th inning.  And they leave before the end of the game.  Hell people in Cali didn't start showing up on time until Manny.

LOL

who cares what time people show up?  does it hurt your feelings that SOME people show up late and leave early? 

Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

herpes

« Reply #49 on: March 04, 2009, 06:38:12 PM »

what?  what does traffic have to do with anything? 

if Ny was any bigger, and people could actually drive on the streets, it would be worse there.  thats why yall use the trains and taxis, cause motherfuckers cant even get on the streets. 

Can't get on the streets... what the fuck are you talking about lol.  I drive so much I'm thinking of changing my address to my car.  What are you talking about "cause motherfuckers cant even get on the streets"  C'mon man... if you're goin hate at least make a good argument.

in order for me to hate, i would have to care about ny.  i could give two shits about ny.  im over here chillin in the capitol of the world.  :bandit:

You don't care about NY but you had to say cali >>> NY for no reason lol.  And chilling in the capital of the world, so where in NY are you vacationing.

herpes

« Reply #50 on: March 04, 2009, 06:39:30 PM »

LOL

who cares what time people show up?  does it hurt your feelings that SOME people show up late and leave early? 

no it just further proves the point

NY sport fans >>> cali sport fans

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #51 on: March 04, 2009, 06:40:24 PM »

LOL

just shows how you cali fans care about the game, cali cant fuck with the northeast sportwise

herpes

« Reply #52 on: March 04, 2009, 06:43:01 PM »

LOL

just shows how you cali fans care about the game, cali cant fuck with the northeast sportwise

Damn straight, I may hate philly fans and they may hate me but at least we respect each others passion for the game.  In LA you guys are more concerned with what celeb is at the game.

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: March 04, 2009, 06:44:34 PM »
if this is true, why is it that the dodgers were always ahead of the mets in attendance up until last year (we will beat yall AGAIN this year)?

and why is it that the dodgers hold some of the top attendance records in MLB history?  well shit, it must be because we dont give a fuck about sports, right?

Rick McCrank

« Reply #54 on: March 04, 2009, 06:46:11 PM »
yea it's a weak argument.... LOL at paying attention to celebrities at a Dodger game  :laugh:

why don't you just say Florida is full of a bunch of losers?   I recall a Marlins game with like 5,000 fans in contention for the playoffs

Rick McCrank

« Reply #55 on: March 04, 2009, 06:48:15 PM »

LOL

have you ever been to Dodger Stadium?

I just don't get why people are so obsessed with tryin to disparage "Cali" when there are 10x worse cases everywhere

white Boy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: March 04, 2009, 06:53:24 PM »
^ ive never even been to cali

Rick McCrank

« Reply #57 on: March 04, 2009, 06:57:23 PM »
^ ive never even been to cali

and I've never been to PA

you don't see me comin on here actin like I know what it's like a Phillies game

how retarded would I look sayin some dumb shit like you said

"it's common knowledge"  don't believe everything you hear, believe all what you see

every sports town has idiot fans and diehard fans... how old are you?  you seem like you're 13

white Boy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #58 on: March 04, 2009, 07:01:39 PM »
believe all what you see
i watched all the playoff games on tv and saw the attendence, im 23 in 3 weeks

herpes

« Reply #59 on: March 04, 2009, 07:05:46 PM »
if this is true, why is it that the dodgers were always ahead of the mets in attendance up until last year (we will beat yall AGAIN this year)?

and why is it that the dodgers hold some of the top attendance records in MLB history?  well shit, it must be because we dont give a fuck about sports, right?

The same reason every Marlins game the attendance is listed at over 10 k even though less than 5k show up.