Author Topic: New Beats by Dre Commercial featuring Jay Rock & Kendrick  (Read 1092 times)

aerroc

Re: New Beats by Dre Commercial featuring Jay Rock & Kendrick
« Reply #15 on: October 31, 2014, 07:39:18 PM »
Bit boring

oh yeah because some old washed up west coast artists would be better right?

Nah because the song is boring  :D
that single is not meant for niggas like you  :D TDE learnt from their mistake with jay rock's first project when they were actually trying to push gutta records as his singles. y'all niggas remember when lift me up was his first single  :D singles are meant to pull in the average fans my nigga. why you think eminem always drops the most garbage singles which is always catchy as fuck ? biggie said he hated juicy and he hated doing music like that  but puff being the smart business man that he is told him he had to drop records like that to get on that billboard charts, and catch the ears of as much people as he can. niggas like you don't buy albums or singles so why would a nigga thats trying to eat even put out a single to your liking  :D  let's be real my nigga you're just gonna download music. you know who buys singles and albums on itunes ? girls and hipsters my nigga. why you think TDE never really pushed parental advisory ? that records was for street niggas and not a record they can go to radio with. ask drake, YG, kendrick, j cole who's buying their shit. TDE is actually selling this record on itunes but never put parental advisory on there for sale. these niggas know what gets them on the charts and put money in their pockets. you gotta understand the game and understand what it takes to be at the top my nigga. TDE, nipsey & YG are head and shoulders above these other west coast niggas when it comes to the businesses said of the game. these other niggas are just rappers my g. these niggas are business men that know the game and know what it takes to create a buzz and eat off this shit. you think nipsey is gonna be on some heavy west coast gangsta shit when he drops his single  :D that nigga most likely got a mustard record in the vault as his single. my nigga  just keep waiting for that new mc Eiht  :D that  suga free the pimp, spice 1, rappin 4 tay, havoc from south central cartel, LV got that shit coming for you niggas  :D that snitch nigga x rated might drop something for you niggas  :D

them niggas on TNT last night preforming that BORING ass single at the cavs opener. TDE winning and the track was so BORING that TNT ran it all night :D these other niggas is not on the business level of top dawg my g.
 this nigga own a indie company and making bigger moves than niggas on majors son. them niggas ain't drop no albums in years and they rockin the cavs opener, while TNT run I and pay for it all night. that nigga top dawg is not playing no fucking games on that business shit.

tl;dr

true everything ur saying kendrick hardy got any support on here now
and ur right top dawg gonna be the next suge not the thug but the money making owner of a label so much bullshit out there in music rappers just want to jump on at whats catchy at the time then they die when the gimmick is gone just like 90% of the westcoast in the late 90s
what happened to all the bloods in hip hop a couple years ago lol they joined a new gang skinny jeans and dress like a fag gang :D

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #16 on: October 31, 2014, 10:17:59 PM »
So they're putting out another Jay Rock album instead of Ab-Soul?

hope so...

this

Will_B

« Reply #17 on: November 01, 2014, 01:17:47 AM »
Bit boring

oh yeah because some old washed up west coast artists would be better right?

Nah because the song is boring  :D
that single is not meant for niggas like you  :D TDE learnt from their mistake with jay rock's first project when they were actually trying to push gutta records as his singles. y'all niggas remember when lift me up was his first single  :D singles are meant to pull in the average fans my nigga. why you think eminem always drops the most garbage singles which is always catchy as fuck ? biggie said he hated juicy and he hated doing music like that  but puff being the smart business man that he is told him he had to drop records like that to get on that billboard charts, and catch the ears of as much people as he can. niggas like you don't buy albums or singles so why would a nigga thats trying to eat even put out a single to your liking  :D  let's be real my nigga you're just gonna download music. you know who buys singles and albums on itunes ? girls and hipsters my nigga. why you think TDE never really pushed parental advisory ? that records was for street niggas and not a record they can go to radio with. ask drake, YG, kendrick, j cole who's buying their shit. TDE is actually selling this record on itunes but never put parental advisory on there for sale. these niggas know what gets them on the charts and put money in their pockets. you gotta understand the game and understand what it takes to be at the top my nigga. TDE, nipsey & YG are head and shoulders above these other west coast niggas when it comes to the businesses said of the game. these other niggas are just rappers my g. these niggas are business men that know the game and know what it takes to create a buzz and eat off this shit. you think nipsey is gonna be on some heavy west coast gangsta shit when he drops his single  :D that nigga most likely got a mustard record in the vault as his single. my nigga  just keep waiting for that new mc Eiht  :D that  suga free the pimp, spice 1, rappin 4 tay, havoc from south central cartel, LV got that shit coming for you niggas  :D that snitch nigga x rated might drop something for you niggas  :D

them niggas on TNT last night preforming that BORING ass single at the cavs opener. TDE winning and the track was so BORING that TNT ran it all night :D these other niggas is not on the business level of top dawg my g.
 this nigga own a indie company and making bigger moves than niggas on majors son. them niggas ain't drop no albums in years and they rockin the cavs opener, while TNT run I and pay for it all night. that nigga top dawg is not playing no fucking games on that business shit.

tl;dr

true everything ur saying kendrick hardy got any support on here now

LMAO Kendrick gets madd love he's just not dropping much right now. Everyones waiting for the album.

bouli77

« Reply #18 on: November 01, 2014, 03:52:10 AM »
im just fucking with these niggas man. on some real shit tho this record already doing damage for rock and some of these niggas on here don't wanna see him shine.  they were running that pay for it joint during the NFL game on CBS, NBA on TNT and ESPN. what i notice on here is once you start popping niggas start hating. they feel like the older rappers they listen to deserve the shine more than these new niggas. when nipsey was doing his lil underground shit and hardly anybody knew about him, these niggas on here loved him. once he started popping, dressing flashy, and kinda stopped doing music with the older west coast rappers, the support on here dropped :D watch how fast people on here will start hating on rock in the next few mouths. whether niggas on here like it or not top dawg is the next suge on the west coast and that nigga is not even pushing that negative shit suge was pushing. dude ain't strong arming niggas on some fake mobster shit. dude just letting his business do the talking and it feels like these niggas on here don't wanna support the movement because they see the nigga as a threat to these older niggas legacy. you already know how much these niggas on here love them some old west coast rap. they think celly cel should be getting the push kendrick is getting.

seems like you got your panties in a bunch and started generalizing about a whole forum just cause one person said one song was boring. your rants contain things I agree with but you're wrong on several aspects here.

Jay Rock, Kendrick and TDE get a lot of love on this forum, I don't know what you're talking about. and a good portion of regular posters (including me) have bought their shit. that doesn't make us groupies or yes men though, if there's a song I find boring or wack (ie Kendrick's latest single or some of FMH), i'm gonna say it, and just cause they're getting money and selling out shows doesn't change my opinion. I don't buy this "they're commercially successful, so if you don't like it you're hating" rationale, if I like something I like it regardless of the commercial aspect (that goes both ways), and i'm not gonna mince my words cause an album is triple platinum or whatever.

btw dope commercial and dope son(cf. the thread for the song), notice how they're  only playing a portion of Kendrick's verse

Matty

« Reply #19 on: November 01, 2014, 06:04:25 AM »
im just fucking with these niggas man. on some real shit tho this record already doing damage for rock and some of these niggas on here don't wanna see him shine.  they were running that pay for it joint during the NFL game on CBS, NBA on TNT and ESPN. what i notice on here is once you start popping niggas start hating. they feel like the older rappers they listen to deserve the shine more than these new niggas. when nipsey was doing his lil underground shit and hardly anybody knew about him, these niggas on here loved him. once he started popping, dressing flashy, and kinda stopped doing music with the older west coast rappers, the support on here dropped :D watch how fast people on here will start hating on rock in the next few mouths. whether niggas on here like it or not top dawg is the next suge on the west coast and that nigga is not even pushing that negative shit suge was pushing. dude ain't strong arming niggas on some fake mobster shit. dude just letting his business do the talking and it feels like these niggas on here don't wanna support the movement because they see the nigga as a threat to these older niggas legacy. you already know how much these niggas on here love them some old west coast rap. they think celly cel should be getting the push kendrick is getting.

seems like you got your panties in a bunch and started generalizing about a whole forum just cause one person said one song was boring. your rants contain things I agree with but you're wrong on several aspects here.

Jay Rock, Kendrick and TDE get a lot of love on this forum, I don't know what you're talking about. and a good portion of regular posters (including me) have bought their shit. that doesn't make us groupies or yes men though, if there's a song I find boring or wack (ie Kendrick's latest single or some of FMH), i'm gonna say it, and just cause they're getting money and selling out shows doesn't change my opinion. I don't buy this "they're commercially successful, so if you don't like it you're hating" rationale, if I like something I like it regardless of the commercial aspect (that goes both ways), and i'm not gonna mince my words cause an album is triple platinum or whatever.

btw dope commercial and dope son(cf. the thread for the song), notice how they're  only playing a portion of Kendrick's verse

thank you, was inclined to post something like this but couldn't be bothered in the end. people moaning about other people's preferences, 'metacommentary' if you will, is common enough on this board and gets tiresome after a while. seems to happen when people can't back up their opinions, someone dislikes a song from their favourite artist or they have nothing better to contribute. it's easy to call 'hater', generalize and create strawmans instead of being your own person and providing your own insightful criticism, be it positive or negative. it always comes across badly whenever i read stuff like the rants above, frustrated and angry. and the people who post here are such a tiny sample of people anyways...

Blood$

« Reply #20 on: November 01, 2014, 10:53:28 AM »
im just fucking with these niggas man. on some real shit tho this record already doing damage for rock and some of these niggas on here don't wanna see him shine.  they were running that pay for it joint during the NFL game on CBS, NBA on TNT and ESPN. what i notice on here is once you start popping niggas start hating. they feel like the older rappers they listen to deserve the shine more than these new niggas. when nipsey was doing his lil underground shit and hardly anybody knew about him, these niggas on here loved him. once he started popping, dressing flashy, and kinda stopped doing music with the older west coast rappers, the support on here dropped :D watch how fast people on here will start hating on rock in the next few mouths. whether niggas on here like it or not top dawg is the next suge on the west coast and that nigga is not even pushing that negative shit suge was pushing. dude ain't strong arming niggas on some fake mobster shit. dude just letting his business do the talking and it feels like these niggas on here don't wanna support the movement because they see the nigga as a threat to these older niggas legacy. you already know how much these niggas on here love them some old west coast rap. they think celly cel should be getting the push kendrick is getting.

there's bits of some truth sprinkled in these posts but you're on Top Dawg's dick real heavy like you're his personal assistant or secretary  :laugh:

Will_B

« Reply #21 on: November 01, 2014, 10:59:39 AM »
I always laugh when I see 'real niggaz know' - like all black people are completely generic in their outlook

The_Offence

« Reply #22 on: November 01, 2014, 08:35:04 PM »
I always laugh when I see 'real niggaz know' - like all black people are completely generic in their outlook
cuz REAL NIGGAZ kNOW

rock and dot just preformed this record in Puerto Rico tonight at the the Bacardi Triangle concert. how do i know this ? cuz REAL NIGGAZ KNOW  

how do i know top dawg's business moves is another another level ? cuz REAL NIGGAZ KNOW 

REAL NIGGAZ KNOW what REAL NIGGAZ KNOW  and if you don't know, then you don't know what REAL NIGGAZ KNOW  :D
« Last Edit: November 01, 2014, 08:47:41 PM by The_Offence »

Matty

« Reply #23 on: November 02, 2014, 03:02:05 AM »
cleary, will isn't a real nigga.

The_Offence

« Reply #24 on: November 02, 2014, 07:03:23 AM »
cleary, will isn't a real nigga.
  i was like he ain't bout that life, he must not be a real nigga and know what real niggaz know :D

these cats are so sensitive. im just fucking with these dudes man.

Will_B

« Reply #25 on: November 02, 2014, 07:23:07 AM »