Author Topic: Crooked I shot? (Hell no! He didnt get shot, he's doing well) Announcement comin  (Read 12523 times)

EFFeX

I still wonder what happened... he might also be shaken up from all the rumours he was hearing about it

It was probably overwhelming for him.

Hazzard

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I still wonder what happened... he might also be shaken up from all the rumours he was hearing about it

It was probably overwhelming for him.

maybe he saw snoop naked and he was like "im my god apocalypse nooooooow"
if she swallow during brains, that's game she soaking up!

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

5000 views in 2-3 days ....Crooked sure has some great fans.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

QWICCSHOTT

• Lil Geezy
"Some crazy shit just went on. I was just at the wrong place, wrong time type of shit. Right now, I'm just trying to get to the bottom of it because when shit like that pops off, it's kinda better to just leave it where it happens, you know?"

TRANSLATION

My goons will take care of it.   :P

aint no translation foo...
that nigga sounds scared... has the right to be... definitely aint on no gittemup shit...
what the fucc made you think tha pooty?

Crooked I

he really sounds like something happend,maybe someone tried to shoot him or some ppl r after him !????

Hazzard

• Muthafuckin' Don!
he really sounds like something happend,maybe someone tried to shoot him or some ppl r after him !????

lmao
if she swallow during brains, that's game she soaking up!

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

lmao

Time will tell..im sure dude will clear this up in his upcoming interviews and songs maybe, vladtv has 750 000 hits on that video phonecall

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
why the FUKK where the cops at my door this morning?

haha, that was actually funny man

this aint no bullshit nigga

yo Nima, tell crooked to keep my out his mouth
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

JG

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • try not to do tbt though, people here dont like it
That guy still cant release an album? You blamed suge for not dropping his album, now what?

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
That guy still cant release an album? You blamed suge for not dropping his album, now what?

his single with Akoon got no buzz, but this is the most buzz he's had his entire career

sad
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

AnybodyKilla

damn i wanna know what happened now, crook dont sound like himself in that clip

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
haha what do you want to tell all the crooked i fans out there?
but nah he sounds scared as FUCK
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

papa-smurf

He dont sound scared.He sound concerned.maybe he had to do some shit that he hopeing nobody finds out about.maybe he had to shoot somebody or maybe he got niggas in the streets takeing care of the situation.when its street shit going on.u try not to talk about it.Put your self in his shoes.If something happened and u had to shoot somebody or something happened and u got niggas in the streets takeing care of it.U gonna try to keep it a secret as much as possible.he dont sound scared like that,he sound like a scared like shit some people is getting dealt with and i hope the police dont find out.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
aite thats a good way of lookin at it
but from listenin to that he sounds scared point blank, bottomline he sounds scared
AND HE SOUNDS SCARED AS FUCK
theres nuthin wrong wit bein scared, or runnin from anyone, I mean if you got muffuccaz on ya head, shit you gotta do what you gotta do whatever the case is
but from listenin to that, crooked sounds scared and shooken up. 

He dont sound scared.He sound concerned.maybe he had to do some shit that he hopeing nobody finds out about.maybe he had to shoot somebody or maybe he got niggas in the streets takeing care of the situation.when its street shit going on.u try not to talk about it.Put your self in his shoes.If something happened and u had to shoot somebody or something happened and u got niggas in the streets takeing care of it.U gonna try to keep it a secret as much as possible.he dont sound scared like that,he sound like a scared like shit some people is getting dealt with and i hope the police dont find out.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

EFFeX

He don't really sound SHOOK, he just seems like he's concerned for a loved one or something.