Author Topic: Tech N9ne's new collabo's album to feature Crooked I, Chino XL & Messy Marv  (Read 355 times)

Regime*Rida

• Muthafuckin' OG
She started letting me and my boys hit together
Me and Pac hit the slot now it's out in the open
Didn't take long, to make her get it on, came on strong
And Thugs Get Lonely Too was our slogan - "TECH N9NE"

EFFeX

Thanks for the news.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
yeah heard the first song thats leaked, damn it sounds dope but i hope its better than part 1
i mean wit crooked and maybe minus S & S it might be
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

westsiderider323

dope cant wait for this

Jimmy H.

A new Tech CD is awesome in itself. Crooked I on there is an extra added treat. Hopefully, Crook can get to that Tech stage in the game where he just concerns himself with putting out great music and giving the consumer the most value for their dollar. That's the one thing about Tech. He may not be a household name but he continues to drop projects on a consistent basis and manages to make a good living off the music.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
A new Tech CD is awesome in itself. Crooked I on there is an extra added treat. Hopefully, Crook can get to that Tech stage in the game where he just concerns himself with putting out great music and giving the consumer the most value for their dollar. That's the one thing about Tech. He may not be a household name but he continues to drop projects on a consistent basis and manages to make a good living off the music.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

OchoCinco

Nice to hear a new Tech album, one of my favorite artists. And like they said above, crook is just a added bonus.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
crooked said they both recorded for each others projects so well see
haha even crooked said tech killed him on his own project or some shit
Cube

kuruptDPG

crooked said they both recorded for each others projects so well see
haha even crooked said tech killed him on his own project or some shit

really? did he say this in a interview or sutn?

yh collabos look gd so far

• Muthafuckin' Don!
yeah thats what crooked said but i guess well see
i mean tech will be on crookeds album, when crookeds album drops, who knows or what song tech will appear on of crooked is not clear
but at least we can bank on tech's work
jus under 100% of the time he comes thru wit what he says he plans on doin
Cube

G.F.G. Records

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • http://www.youtube.com/BiggRayWest
Thatz Crazy Dope! I Can't Wait To hear What They Cooked Up... 8)

Jaydc555

I loved the first collabos CD.can't wait for this one.I've been waiting a long time for these two to collabo.damn this last year or so crook has been working with all my favorite other artists.who knew immortal technique and crook would hook up ha ha.

JohnnyL

Cool news.  I was hoping Tech would do another "collabos-type" album.  Also glad to hear he recorded with Crooked I again.  Hopefully, this time he'll remember recording with Crooked I.

R1ZE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Do 4 Love
FYI Krayzie Bone recently did a song with him, but I think it might be for his own solo

Jrock

• Lil Geezy
FYI Krayzie Bone recently did a song with him, but I think it might be for his own solo

Midwest Choppers 2 with Twista