Author Topic: New Roccett Interview(Discuss Debut Album,Jezzy,&More!)  (Read 240 times)

soopadoopaflykid

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Iguess
New Roccett Interview(Discuss Debut Album,Jezzy,&More!)
« on: March 09, 2009, 12:33:42 PM »
Roccett Discusses Rick Ross/50 beef,his debut album,label situation & More check it out at http://www.soprupradio.com/

Jaydc555

Re: New Roccett Interview(Discuss Debut Album,Jezzy,&More!)
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2009, 12:38:18 PM »
His album will never come out under cte

yeapp

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2009, 12:43:33 PM »
how does roccett feel about his brother getting stomped out and him doing nothing about it?

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2009, 12:53:06 PM »
I saw him on Rap City a few months back. How deep in is he with CTE?

BANGADOSHISH!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2009, 01:25:49 PM »
Propz, good interview.

Soprupradio.com:How did you get started in the game

Roccett:I started rapping as a youngster, just being in school beating on the tables freestylin, then I decided to take the game serious when I was about 18 or 19 after getting in some trouble and realizing I wasn’t going to the NBA.

Soprupradio.com:How did you link up with Jeezy

Roccet:Being in the streets, going city to city, we ran with mutual friends and one time when he was in LA he heard me rap and I started messin with him on the music tip since then. The streets can bring u a long way.

Soprupradio.com:I heard you were finalizing a solo deal with CTE did that already happen and when can we expect to see the release of your solo debut

Roccet:Honestly, I got my own label Get Your Green Up and we still figuring out what I am gonna do as a solo artist. I am a part of USDA and have been sitting with the record labels looking for a partnership in regards too the solo situation. But hopefully we get all that finalized soon and drop this classic album.

Soprupradio.com:Who are you working with for your solo album and what is it sounding like so far

Roccet:I been working with Drumma Boy, Don Cannon, EP, and many others on my album. Really just going in with whoever got heat and making good music.

The records I got for the album are sounding real crazy, real good look, but I’m just really getting started. Just scratching the surface.

Soprupradio.com:How did you end up being a new USDA memember and how is that album coming along

Roccett:Just messing with Jeezy, being in the camp. Bringin that West Coast look and feel to the group. Another official street and real n*gga added to the group. 
Soprupradio.com:What is some important things that you have learned since being with Jeezy

Roccett:I learned no one gonna help you in this game and you have to work extremely hard. Great work ethic and consistency is what wins. 

Soprupradio.com:What is your thoughts on the beef with 50 cent & Rick Ross

Roccett:I really don’t have any thoughts cuz I don’t know the root of the beef.

Soprupradio.com:Whats your thoughts on the current state of west coast and how can the west coast get back onto a mainstream level

Roccett:West Coast music will always have its presence. My thoughts are as long as Roccett in the mix West Coast will be relevant. Its that simple……

I am focused on making quality Universal music and continuing to push my movement globally and worldwide.

Soprupradio.com:What albums/artists you feeling at the moment

Roccett:I am a Tupac guy. I am bumping Pac. Beyond that, I like Nas, Jay Z, TI, Jeezy, there are a lot of artists doing they thing. But I really am Roccing with Pac always. 
Soprupradio.com:What new projects should we look forward to soon

Roccett:Man, I got the Another Day Another Dolla project with DJ Scream about to drop and then I got the Chronic 2009 dropping. 2 classic projects. Make sure you checc out www.iamroccett.com and www.myspace.com/roccett for more info.

Soprupradio.com:Any last words or shoutouts to conclude the interview

-Thanks for having me and thanks to all my fans for the support. I am looking for team members and promoters so please email roccett@gmail.com if interested in joining team Get Your Green Up.

The_Offence

« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2009, 02:13:59 PM »
His album will never come out under cte

RingMan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BWS Czech Capo
« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2009, 02:20:43 PM »
I saw him on Rap City a few months back. How deep in is he with CTE?
he is member of USDA and is signed to CTE West

Rap is not real, I don't care what they told you,
Fake people say fake things in their vocalbooth
- Soul Position - Mic Control

I make it hard to read me, graffiti flow - Rakim - Word On The Streets

SO PRUP

« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2009, 07:05:11 PM »
great interview!  soprupradio.com is my favorite site  ;D 8)