Author Topic: Wonderful news everyone!!! thy has brought wonderful nows O alas  (Read 707 times)

the ghost

Re: Wonderful news everyone!!! thy has brought wonderful nows O alas
« Reply #30 on: March 09, 2009, 05:50:22 PM »
Job, go to a library and read up on your African history.  Tribes were fighting savagely there for thousands of years before the white man came near.  O, but I'm sure those books and reports were fabricated to hate on black folk.  You really are strange to think that not every race has done terrible things.  And since first man is from Africa arent we all black? But that theory would probably blow your little mind;)

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #31 on: March 09, 2009, 05:50:50 PM »
job, shut the fuck up.

Job starring as King Of Zamunda

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
« Reply #32 on: March 09, 2009, 06:11:26 PM »
Job, go to a library and read up on your African history.  Tribes were fighting savagely there for thousands of years before the white man came near.  O, but I'm sure those books and reports were fabricated to hate on black folk.  You really are strange to think that not every race has done terrible things.  And since first man is from Africa arent we all black? But that theory would probably blow your little mind;)

you guys still stuck on the tribal warfare......... eye am not denying........ what eye am saying is the white man came and agitated shit...aiding in unbalanced war....... giving guns to one tribe and none to others........ so this continuing bickering could continue .

technically the white race is the newest to this planet. basically a mutation. they came about from when cave men would hunting leaving his cave women  at home.....the dog was the protector......... the dog would also lick her womb........  and the cave women and the dog would have intercourse ( known today as bestiality, which whites participate a whole lot) and white babies came about........ why you think ya got stringy ass hair like dogs? eye colors like dogs?
HOW TO ROB DUBCC PART 1--> http://www.dubcc.com/forum/index.php?topic=227551.0
"I killed a man who looked like me, whose mother and father looked like my mother and father...and nothing happened," Lawrence Fishburne in Deep Cover

"I would share the definition of balling
with you white folks but no...
the game is to be sold not told
so fuck you." - Pac

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
« Reply #33 on: March 09, 2009, 06:12:31 PM »
job, shut the fuck up.
eye am having trouble overstanding what you mean and how you really feel about me? lets talk
"I killed a man who looked like me, whose mother and father looked like my mother and father...and nothing happened," Lawrence Fishburne in Deep Cover

so fuck you." - Pac

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #34 on: March 09, 2009, 06:15:33 PM »
job, shut the fuck up.
eye am having trouble overstanding what you mean and how you really feel about me? lets talk

sure.

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
« Reply #35 on: March 09, 2009, 06:19:11 PM »
job, shut the fuck up.

sure.
express yo self like NWA and call me what you really want to call me. like "nigger" , "monkey", "ape", "slave" etc. let your true feelings out

so fuck you." - Pac

Jaydc555

« Reply #36 on: March 09, 2009, 06:20:43 PM »
The results of dogs?wow!you need help my man.I didn't think anyone could be that retarded

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
« Reply #37 on: March 09, 2009, 06:25:42 PM »
The results of dogs?wow!you need help my man.I didn't think anyone could be that retarded

the same way ya tried to deny when, it was said whites came from Blacks........but now slowly and surely scientists are discovering that its true........only a matter of time........ beethoven junior

so fuck you." - Pac

Rugged Monk

« Reply #38 on: March 09, 2009, 06:31:54 PM »
Stop thinking of yourself as the poor persecuted nigger and then you won't be.

Alot of it is just in your mind, and even if at times it isn't and racism is all around you, don't let it trap you mentally.

You need to, in your own mind, to stop being oppressed.

Rugged Monk

« Reply #39 on: March 09, 2009, 06:40:05 PM »

the same way ya tried to deny when, it was said whites came from Blacks........but now slowly and surely scientists are discovering that its true........only a matter of time........ beethoven junior

Even if whites did come from blacks, I don't think the majority of whites will really care so much as to beat themselves up over it.

I myself don't care about race. I don't care if the white race dies out or if the black race dies out.

I don't really care what skin tone the future human-race has.

I only care that humankind will be mentally and spiritually more advanced.

Having said that it is a shame when any people and culture dies because we lose a little bit of humankind and a little bit of understanding and diversity whenever that happens.

Jaydc555

« Reply #40 on: March 09, 2009, 06:40:48 PM »
Nah hed rather sit around doing nothing for himself blaming "them" even though he's probably been effected by racism very little in his life

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #41 on: March 09, 2009, 07:10:03 PM »
job, shut the fuck up.

sure.
express yo self like NWA and call me what you really want to call me. like "nigger" , "monkey", "ape", "slave" etc. let your true feelings out

job, shut up.

no one here cares about your feelings or thoughts, nor do the people here on dubcc. I dont even know why you waste your time with all this shit in the first place. Its embarrassing.

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
« Reply #42 on: March 09, 2009, 07:14:03 PM »
job, shut the fuck up.

sure.

job, shut up.

no one here cares about your feelings or thoughts, nor do the people here on dubcc. I dont even know why you waste your time with all this shit in the first place. Its embarrassing.
so why reply then?

so fuck you." - Pac

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #43 on: March 09, 2009, 07:20:19 PM »
job, shut the fuck up.

sure.

job, shut up.

so why reply then?

youre here to talk about music, not about your race or whatever the fuck your crying about. I just thought id let you know.

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
« Reply #44 on: March 09, 2009, 07:32:55 PM »
job, shut the fuck up.

sure.

job, shut up.

so why reply then?

youre here to talk about music, not about your race or whatever the fuck your crying about. I just thought id let you know.
are my eyes deceiving or did you reply again to something you dont give a shit about? nigga eye contribute more than your honky ass does......... fall back

so fuck you." - Pac