Author Topic: DUBCNN: Exclusive Interview With Warren G  (Read 1481 times)

ironmike

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: DUBCNN: Exclusive Interview With Warren G
« Reply #45 on: March 15, 2009, 10:43:45 AM »
^^
yeh, i didnt mean to say you thought it was the best, but was just sayin its not his best work.

just speaking on a different note,.. if you listen to all warren g's albums, every one of them has a different style to the next album.
i think this g-files album will sound different from any of his other albums, but i'm happy with the sound he has done on his first 2 albums, and it would be dope if he stays with that formula, but i know thats not likely. but atleast you can be pretty sure that he'll have some good music on the album, even if there might be a few weak cuts like "crush" or "she got her own ringtone " (which hopefully wont end up on the album)

Mista Rosa

« Reply #46 on: March 18, 2009, 09:14:06 AM »
Warren said in a past interview talking about his website that he would eventually open his vault of 213's first tape.what's up with that project?
"There's one more thing I'd really like for you to do, never leave me alone..."

the ghost

« Reply #47 on: March 18, 2009, 03:05:17 PM »
Good questions.  The interview flowed nicely.  You asked a lot of the questions I would have.  Thanks. 8)

Raphael

« Reply #48 on: March 22, 2009, 04:47:36 AM »
Dubcnn: Speaking of the Twinz and the G-Funk sound in general, I wanna get into something where I hope you can share your opinion because you're responsible for a lot of that music. Some of your fans and West Coast Rap fans in general are still stuck in that golden era. Do you feel where they are coming from or do you think it's time to move on and get with the times?

great question