Author Topic: DUBCNN: Slim Shady Is Back! "Relapse" Set For A May 19 Release; "Relapse 2" Soon  (Read 1378 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Relapse will be sick. "Crack The Bottle" is better than anything dre/em have done since "Business" from The Eminem Show.

what else have they done since that?

besides that last track on Encore, which was good, imo. 8)

Rick McCrank

always interested in Eminem

especially if it will be some bomb shit

meecca

• 'G'
This better be dope! I have high hopes for Relapse, can't wait!
And do a driveby, fuck that, I walk by and I spray shit
then carve my name in your pavement

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!

As long as it's nothing like Encore. Only a few good tracks on that joint,

chill
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

TRG

Cant fuckin wait. Hope the level of music is beyond Crack A Bottle which i thought  was a cool song. 2 in one year? That would be the shit, but im just waitin on Relapse before the second one.  8)

stillinrehab

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I cant wait for this... If a date sticks for once I will be a happy man...  8)

meecca

• 'G'

chill

True dat. Hope he'll go in a different direction with his music.

midwestryder

chill

you mean go a different direction like eminem not being real on this album compared to encore . what i find funny is you people want the mc' 100% but when the mc like eminem makes a 100% real album like encore then you say it sucks because it is too much of a grown up album & not some chilldish fake shit that you can understand or feel because most of you have not grown up.encore to me is realest shit Eminem wrote because it is all fact & the truth not some made up bullsht .
« Last Edit: March 06, 2009, 04:17:46 AM by midwestryder »

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
I wonder what he'll rap about this time round? Kidnapping baby mamas and crazy drug abuse can get tedious after a while...
well the anger from the past is not there any more, so don't expect a dark album.

he wants to bring back the slim shady character though; let's hope it's not forced.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!

chill

you mean go a different direction like eminem not being real on this album compared to encore . what i find funny is you people want the mc' 100% but when the mc like eminem makes a 100% real album like encore then you say it sucks because it is too much of a grown up album & not some chilldish fake shit that you can understand or feel because most of you have not grown up.encore to me is realest shit Eminem wrote because it is all fact & the truth not some made up bullsht .

Grown up LOL wtf?

You mean like....Rain Man, Puke, Big Weenie, or maybe you mean my 1st Single? perhaps Just Lose It? Ass Like That, Crazy in Love, a sub standard D12 song hmmm

God damn you are right, what a mature, well rounded album, I guess it just went over my head

Matty

announcing a release date well in advance to build anticipation, what a novel idea! wonder if they can stick to it because it's usually a good way to bump up sales on day 1. knowing interscope it won't happen.

Paul

chill

Hhahahahahaahah every time u come on here your posts get even more retarded,

Oh wait sorry i forgot i dont know anything about hip hop cause u started listenin to it in 1982 or some shit, that means your opinion is FACT, isnt it??? haha

funkyfreshintheflesh

meecca

• 'G'

chill

Nope I didn't mean it like that. I have no problem with him being real and showin himself on the songs. There were some good "real" songs on encore, but all this voice twisting and silly songs need to be cut off. I don't want more songs like just lose it & ass like that and so on. Puke was funny to me though. I actually bumped the bonus CD more than the actual cd haha. We as americans & love you more should  have been on the album.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Now We As Americans and Love You More are better than any songs on the actual album, so why they were left off most editions is beyond me. Hey by chance does anyone have those two mp3's in 320kbs? I have looked for them on Ares and got nowhere.

Rebel

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Every man dies...but not everyman really lives"
I wonder he'll rap about this time round? Kidnapping baby mamas and crazy drug abuse can get tedious after a while...
big screen tv's, blunts, 40's and bitches  :laugh:

lol...nice +1

Yeah I miss Steve Berman  :P