Author Topic: yo Tommy  (Read 79 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
yo Tommy
« on: March 05, 2009, 11:05:50 AM »
is Santana going to pitch opening day?

he is clearly the ace & suppose to, then he said stiffness his arm, so he wasnt going to pitch opening day & now i am reading that he is ready to go.

you got the real scoop?

herpes

Re: yo Tommy
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2009, 05:18:34 PM »
Apparently now he is going to pitch opening day.  Too be honest I am very pissed off at how the Mets are handling this.  And as much as I hate this Yanks this shows why they are always a contender. If CC complained about elbow tightness best believe the Yanks would shut him down and fly him out to NY for a MRI.  The Mets have changed what they are going to do with Santana several times in one week.  Your best pitcher and biggest investment should be shut down and flown to NY for a MRI just as a precaution, but that makes WAAAAAAAAAY too much sense for the Mutts.  The mets medical staff says he is alright but they have an extensive history of saying that and that said player would go on have a minor injury become a major one.  Off the top of my head I can think of that happening to Reyes, Wagner, and Church.  I have a bad feeling by end of April/early May Santana will be shut down for the season.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: yo Tommy
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2009, 07:13:27 PM »
yeah, was just going to say; if he goes down game 1, that would SUCK!

but injuries are a gay thing of sports. :-\