Author Topic: DUBCNN: Death Row's Greatest Albums We Never Heard  (Read 2487 times)

phil uk 69

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: DUBCNN: Death Row's Greatest Albums We Never Heard
« Reply #30 on: March 07, 2009, 04:13:38 PM »
THX FOR ALL THE INFO! PROPS

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #31 on: March 08, 2009, 10:12:30 AM »
great article, props.

Any info on the follow up to dogg food ?

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

hobomotel

« Reply #32 on: March 08, 2009, 11:12:14 AM »
great article, props.

Wasn't it suppose to be Dogg Shit?

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #33 on: March 08, 2009, 11:23:35 AM »
great article, props.

yeah

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

hobomotel

« Reply #34 on: March 08, 2009, 11:27:57 AM »

I think these are some of the tracks that were suppose to be on it

kuruptDPG

« Reply #35 on: March 08, 2009, 11:29:33 AM »
great article, props.

its confirmed fake. There was supposed be another dpg album called Westcoast Aftershock, the main single was supposed to Me In Your World. There is a list of tracks just recently came that were supposed to be made for the album.

JohnnyL

« Reply #36 on: March 08, 2009, 12:30:11 PM »
great article, props.

its confirmed fake. There was supposed be another dpg album called Westcoast Aftershock, the main single was supposed to Me In Your World. There is a list of tracks just recently came that were supposed to be made for the album.

I always thought it was real, after hearing that one track on the 2002.  I think it's the song with Soopafly.  There's some talking at the end and it's something to the effect of "it took several years to digest...."and then  you hear a toilet flush.  I know that's hardly solid proof, but I figured that track was probably originally intended for "Dogg Shit."

kuruptDPG

« Reply #37 on: March 08, 2009, 12:43:48 PM »
great article, props.

I always thought it was real, after hearing that one track on the 2002.  I think it's the song with Soopafly.  There's some talking at the end and it's something to the effect of "it took several years to digest...."and then  you hear a toilet flush.  I know that's hardly solid proof, but I figured that track was probably originally intended for "Dogg Shit."

nah its not for that album, that is the original version of the song, probs meant for dillinger and gotti album or the 2002 album, who knows?

MarshColin

« Reply #38 on: March 08, 2009, 04:52:50 PM »
There was supposed to be a Dogg Shit album that followed a West Coast Aftershock EP. That list of tracks you are speaking of isn't a tracklist to it. If you could read those inventory sheets properly you would see that they were songs performed by an artist named "Aftershock" that we don't know about. Just because 2 things have the word Aftershock in common doesn't mean they're related.

Mietek23

« Reply #39 on: March 10, 2009, 07:47:35 AM »
Snoop Doggy Dogg - Soldiers Story [Produced by Snoop Doggy Dogg]

Does this song ever leaked?

2euce 7even

« Reply #40 on: March 10, 2009, 07:52:44 AM »
Snoop Doggy Dogg - Soldiers Story [Produced by Snoop Doggy Dogg]

Does this song ever leaked?

i dont think so.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #41 on: March 10, 2009, 09:56:05 AM »
well death row unreleased shit is still a good topic but sorry i ain't learn somethin' new this time.. about murder was the case soundtrack it was a real dope lp but i'm really not sure that having more snoop songs would have made this album better it was a really good idea to let tha dogg pound quik and nate dogg do solo trackx."One more day" is one of the doppest song of the g-funk era and one of nate dogg best performance...
About the unreleasesd material what's up with snoop dogg's " over the counter " album? is that a myth? few tracks are on the net but neva the all tape.. i relly would like to know cuz the tracklist looks amazing.. that be good somebody ask snoop....
peace
I'm pretty sure that shit was fake. The way the myth was presented was that someone had a tape of it like the album was finished and ready to go. It's hard to buy that there was some mystery Snoop album that was already at that stage when the buzz for Deep Cover was just barely starting. More so, I've never heard anyone with any real credibility mention it at all. Only story I heard was from some guy on the Internet who supposedly had one that he bought at a store in 1991 but the tape itself was stolen and all he had left was the cover. If there was an actual source to confirm it, it would be one thing.

i remember when i started that debate.  i found it on some site ages ago and brought it to here.  next thing u kne everybody on all the sites was talkin bout it,  8)
« Last Edit: March 10, 2009, 09:57:38 AM by RadioTube!_301 »

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: March 10, 2009, 02:31:29 PM »
keep it coming

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

acgrundy

« Reply #43 on: March 10, 2009, 11:30:26 PM »
what about the lbc crew album or a tray deee solo

2euce 7even

« Reply #44 on: March 11, 2009, 03:18:15 AM »
what about?
murder iv hire, bloody mary, 2nd oftb cd, redrum, aftershock, la nash, k-solo, paradise, mc hammer 2nd cd, sam sneed album, dorasel album, etc.

WE NEEEEED THAT SHIT.