Author Topic: Floydness get your goat mouth ass up in here!!!  (Read 644 times)

Jaydc555

Re: Floydness get your goat mouth ass up in here!!!
« Reply #30 on: March 06, 2009, 03:02:22 AM »
Yeah man I can never cum when I'm drunk either.when your on x it takes a really long time to cum but it happens eventually.coke was the worst because it made me want sex but getting hard was so impossible sometimes ha ha.

Jaydc555

« Reply #31 on: March 06, 2009, 03:11:22 AM »
The first time I did shroomz was in my buddies room and turned on a strobe light and some dogg pound which tripped me the fuck out.then these girls came over one of which liked me so she started making me moves on putting her hand down my pants but I was so fucking high I pushed her off and was like leave me alone ha ha.needless to say she was pretty choked

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: March 06, 2009, 06:13:32 AM »
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: March 06, 2009, 06:14:54 AM »
^^ thats not what i consider a druggie lol.. a druggie is some1 with no self control and that only thinks about getting high.. once ur a that point- youre fucked.. I hate when people here about certain experiences that uve had and they assume ur some hardcore druggie thats sucking dick for a fix lmao..
Hey, why put yourself in the situation where you can "potentially" be a drug abuser?
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

Paul

« Reply #34 on: March 06, 2009, 07:51:43 AM »
Yeah man I can never cum when I'm drunk either.when your on x it takes a really long time to cum but it happens eventually.coke was the worst because it made me want sex but getting hard was so impossible sometimes ha ha.

lol same

Used to take pills every weekend for a year and a half or so, only occasionally now, MDMA is the shit though, took 2 grams of that 1 nite hahahaha, in Ibiza but  ;)

Just mainly take coke now, wanna stop cause its hurting my wallet more than anything but im still having fun!!!!!!!!
funkyfreshintheflesh

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Five poppin' Six droppin'
« Reply #35 on: March 06, 2009, 08:40:31 AM »
coke is hella fun
are you people that dumb and slow...lol...
Tuff one...but quik is up there...put it on me is classic imo and on some detox shit...dj lethal>>dj quik....rza>>premo.....dre>>>quik....rza=dre....dre, rza, quik, dj lethal>>>>>timberland, rockwielder, EIMINEM, mannie fresh

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #36 on: March 06, 2009, 09:05:58 AM »
This thread = A bunch of dudes talking about sexual experiences with each other

Just thought i would come in here and share that with you.  ::)

herpes

« Reply #37 on: March 06, 2009, 09:32:05 AM »
lol im very happy to hear that u had a great experience.. welcome to the wonderful world of MDMA.. u didnt have a harsh comedown because ur pills (as u describe) had more mdma.. usually when a pill gives u a nasty comedown it means it has meth in it.. There are a lot of messages in pink floyd the wall... one of them is about the gov. (if u REALLY listen), love life (if u really listen to the lyrics in the first song), generally albums dont usually have ONE meaning..  Many pink floyd albums have metaphores, subliminal messages, or a straight up about drugs and classic rock lol.. when I rolled for my first time I didnt realize what i realized my 5th and 6th time.. feel me? as u roll more and use a higher percentage of ur brain u think more clearly. I personally think when people are on x they use more of a brain percentage because all of ur impure and negative thoughts fade away.. try hunting while ur on X.. LOL.. not going to happen my friend, do u know why? because ull UNDERSTAND to the fullest.. also to maximize any x experience it has a lot to do with the people ur around, the energy, the music, and of course.. smoking weed.. smoking anything while ur rolling is fun and helps maintain the roll a little bit.. I suggest u try to hippie flip.. if u can get shrooms again, take half an 8th and roll off 2 pills- ull thank me later.. it will be a great experience.. anyways have fun, be safe.. use pillreports.com before u buy any pills and see the reports.. remember though- above all, self control. Its easy to get lost in kandiland.. 8)

P*L*U*R

Jesus fucking christ you are pathetic

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #38 on: March 06, 2009, 10:01:32 AM »
Flloyd has holes in her brain

Muhfukka

« Reply #39 on: March 06, 2009, 11:32:40 AM »
the ma in mdma stands for methamphetamine

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #40 on: March 06, 2009, 11:34:07 AM »
Try DMT if you want a trip.

Nigga_With_An_Additude

« Reply #41 on: March 06, 2009, 01:23:40 PM »
guys think befire you do this because just because the person smiles at you when they give you the pill dosen't make them your freind,they could also be thinking about killing you...........

I don't trust people that smile fo0r no reason,or no reason you can see

Yall get older yall get wise too..........

Kool Beenz

« Reply #42 on: March 06, 2009, 01:25:13 PM »
the title of my thread should of been "Floydness get your goat mouth ass up in here!!! and Queen Sikotic stay your fat heffer retarded ass out of here"

LOL

Nigga_With_An_Additude

« Reply #43 on: March 06, 2009, 01:30:23 PM »
ag let me address youyr ass personally

actually I find you entertaining and it doesn't matter what you say to me I still find you funny as hell..........

as for this topic you guys are gonna do what you are gonna do just don't get caught or it is off to rehab you go...11523

Kool Beenz

« Reply #44 on: March 06, 2009, 01:31:26 PM »
ag let me address youyr ass personally

actually I find you entertaining and it doesn't matter what you say to me I still find you funny as hell..........

as for this topic you guys are gonna do what you are gonna do just don't get caught or it is off to rehab you go...11523

thank you but if i dont clown you who else will....?