Author Topic: Floydness get your goat mouth ass up in here!!!  (Read 642 times)

Chief

Re: Floydness get your goat mouth ass up in here!!!
« Reply #45 on: March 06, 2009, 09:12:22 PM »
i agree with floydness, self control is important. personally i think its disgusting when people get that mashed up they start eating their face and have no idea whats going on. stick to your limits.

a girl in australia od'd not long ago at a festival, there were sniffer dogs so she triple dropped her pills and died a few hours later. she was only 17.

the moral: you can minimise risk by being responsible

Floydness

« Reply #46 on: March 06, 2009, 11:15:18 PM »
lol im very happy to hear that u had a great experience.. welcome to the wonderful world of MDMA.. u didnt have a harsh comedown because ur pills (as u describe) had more mdma.. usually when a pill gives u a nasty comedown it means it has meth in it.. There are a lot of messages in pink floyd the wall... one of them is about the gov. (if u REALLY listen), love life (if u really listen to the lyrics in the first song), generally albums dont usually have ONE meaning..  Many pink floyd albums have metaphores, subliminal messages, or a straight up about drugs and classic rock lol.. when I rolled for my first time I didnt realize what i realized my 5th and 6th time.. feel me? as u roll more and use a higher percentage of ur brain u think more clearly. I personally think when people are on x they use more of a brain percentage because all of ur impure and negative thoughts fade away.. try hunting while ur on X.. LOL.. not going to happen my friend, do u know why? because ull UNDERSTAND to the fullest.. also to maximize any x experience it has a lot to do with the people ur around, the energy, the music, and of course.. smoking weed.. smoking anything while ur rolling is fun and helps maintain the roll a little bit.. I suggest u try to hippie flip.. if u can get shrooms again, take half an 8th and roll off 2 pills- ull thank me later.. it will be a great experience.. anyways have fun, be safe.. use pillreports.com before u buy any pills and see the reports.. remember though- above all, self control. Its easy to get lost in kandiland.. 8)

P*L*U*R

Jesus fucking christ you are pathetic

Jesus christ ure so fucking cool!!!!  ::)

Not Likely

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #47 on: March 07, 2009, 03:48:38 AM »
i agree with floydness, self control is important. personally i think its disgusting when people get that mashed up they start eating their face and have no idea whats going on. stick to your limits.

a girl in australia od'd not long ago at a festival, there were sniffer dogs so she triple dropped her pills and died a few hours later. she was only 17.

the moral: you can minimise risk by being responsible

truth ;)

Jaydc555

« Reply #48 on: March 07, 2009, 03:52:28 AM »
But being irresponsible is a lot more fun

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #49 on: March 07, 2009, 10:07:46 PM »
fuck drugs

Floydness

« Reply #50 on: March 08, 2009, 01:31:35 PM »
But being irresponsible is a lot more fun

actually, its not.

Jaydc555

« Reply #51 on: March 08, 2009, 02:52:57 PM »
Speak for yourself

Floydness

« Reply #52 on: March 08, 2009, 10:41:17 PM »
I am speaking for myself... ::)

Jaydc555

« Reply #53 on: March 09, 2009, 12:31:49 AM »
Your half retarded.and that's the good half

Elano

« Reply #54 on: March 10, 2009, 03:48:13 AM »
lol im very happy to hear that u had a great experience.. welcome to the wonderful world of MDMA..

WOW  ::)