Author Topic: Am I the only one  (Read 2736 times)

herpes

Am I the only one
« on: March 06, 2009, 12:56:03 PM »
That finds all the people here bragging about how much they love weed and how they go out thizzing or jizzing or whatever you fucking faggots call it extremely pathetic ?  It's so fucking depressing and it speaks volumes how pathetic this generation is.  I hope a wonder drug like cracks comes along again and destroys all of your lives.  You got some stupid broad talking about how many pills she pops.  Really... thats what your life is about popping pills.  Everyone here brags about how much weed they can smoke and what type of weed they can get.  Really are we still 10 years old, it reminds when we were kids and people would brag about how my daddy makes more money than your daddy.  But really, you guys have nothing better going on in your life, that you come on here to brag about drug use.  It's one thing to say yea I do so and so but you fucking losers are on some look how cool I am I smoke two L's of OG purple lithuania kush, popped some E, and than waved at a glow stick for two hours.  You cats are fucking sad.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2009, 01:14:51 PM by Tommy Fits is your hero »

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
Re: Am I the only one
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2009, 12:57:11 PM »
That finds all the people here bragging about how much they love weed and how they go out thizzing or jizzing or whatever you fucking faggots call it extremely pathetic ?  It's so fucking depressing and it speaks volumes how pathetic this generation is.  I hope a wonder drug like cracks comes along again and destroys all of your lives.  You got some stupid broad talking about how many pills she pops.  Really... thats what your life is about popping pills.  Everyone here brags about how much weed they can smoke and what type of weed they can get.  Really are we still 10 years old, it reminds when we were kids and people would brag about how my daddy makes more money than your daddy.  But really, you guys have nothing better going on in your life, that you come on here to brag about drug use.  It's one thing to say yea I do so and so but you fucking losers are on some look how cool I am I smoke to L's of OG purple lithuania kush, popped some E, and than waved at a glow stick for two hours.  You cats are fucking sad.

yes thats pathetic, you juz realized this now?

u old dumb nigga

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2009, 01:00:22 PM »
That finds all the people here bragging about how much they love weed and how they go out thizzing or jizzing or whatever you fucking faggots call it extremely pathetic ?  It's so fucking depressing and it speaks volumes how pathetic this generation is.  I hope a wonder drug like cracks comes along again and destroys all of your lives.  You got some stupid broad talking about how many pills she pops.  Really... thats what your life is about popping pills.  Everyone here brags about how much weed they can smoke and what type of weed they can get.  Really are we still 10 years old, it reminds when we were kids and people would brag about how my daddy makes more money than your daddy.  But really, you guys have nothing better going on in your life, that you come on here to brag about drug use.  It's one thing to say yea I do so and so but you fucking losers are on some look how cool I am I smoke to L's of OG purple lithuania kush, popped some E, and than waved at a glow stick for two hours.  You cats are fucking sad.

i agree.

Kool Beenz

« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2009, 01:09:44 PM »
i hope your not directing this to me...

very seldom i talk about drugs here... i just wanted to share my experience with floyd and others because she was convincing me to roll one time and i told her maybe i would try it... then when the chance came i did it and just talked about my experience...
i doubt i will try it again anytime soon

i mean i agree with you totally about everything you just said and especially about the raves n shit, how much  people can smoke, and all those other crazy stories i heard in my other thread... (dude doing coke and shrroms, and x and acid)

herpes

« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2009, 01:12:45 PM »

u old dumb nigga

No I realized it a while ago you goofy looking bastard, I just decided to post it.  And you're chinese, you shouldn't say nikka.  If you were to actually go around saying that you would get your face smashed in.

herpes

« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2009, 01:13:19 PM »
i hope your not directing this to me...

very seldom i talk about drugs here... i just wanted to share my experience with floyd and others because she was convincing me to roll one time and i told her maybe i would try it... then when the chance came i did it and just talked about my experience...
i doubt i will try it again anytime soon

i mean i agree with you totally about everything you just said and especially about the raves n shit, how much  people can smoke, and all those other crazy stories i heard in my other thread... (dude doing coke and shrroms, and x and acid)

Not really directed at you, those it was directed at know who they are.

Kool Beenz

« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2009, 01:14:07 PM »

u old dumb nigga

No I realized it a while ago you goofy looking bastard, I just decided to post it.  And you're chinese, you shouldn't say nikka.  If you were to actually go around saying that you would get your face smashed in.

do you really think the 4 eyed william hung says nigga outside of dubcc?

::)

herpes

« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2009, 01:16:38 PM »

u old dumb nigga

LMFAO that is sig worthy lol

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2009, 01:17:53 PM »

u old dumb nigga

I've heard some asian people say nigga around here in L.A.  Like most non black people though, they wouldn't say it around black people.

Kool Beenz

« Reply #9 on: March 06, 2009, 01:21:16 PM »

u old dumb nigga

I've heard some asian people say nigga around here in L.A.  Like most non black people though, they wouldn't say it around black people.

ive also heard of asians driving good  :laugh:

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: March 06, 2009, 02:17:08 PM »

kemizt

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #11 on: March 06, 2009, 09:20:40 PM »
See I always thought the same thang, but what do I know? Right?

Than again. This is all I hear all day every day in school. Every SINGLE conversation is about weed. It's like there's nuttin' else to talk about. Who's smoking what, where they got it, where they smokin' it, why ain't you smokin' with me? Oh my God. Really? This one girl is braggin', she gotta be like 16, braggin' to me about all the weed and all the liquor, and how she all got fucked up on the weekend, and than tomorrow talk about her doctor's appointment cuz she 3 months pregnant. I'm like what the fuck??? Alllll these other girls too. Like how do you find time to go out and party and brag about it when you go to class Monday, and talk about your a mother. Where's your kid at?

And than you don't get addicted?? Men, come on. You know how many times I get asked for a dutch in exchange for a bus pass? Yeahhh, talk about pathetic. If ain't a loosey, it's a blunt, if ain't a blunt its a loosey. Like damn, do ya'll NEED somethang to smoke on that bad? Anythang to wrap they lips around. Ya'll smoke a joint before you come to school, DURING your cigarette break, after school, and before you go to sleep? This is what I hear from everybody, all day long. Pointing and laughing like they really is 10 years old 'Your's got seeds in it, na na na na.'

The world is still turning.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2009, 09:30:12 PM by QuietTruth »

Chief

« Reply #12 on: March 06, 2009, 09:27:07 PM »
its all well and good to share experiences. but posting up something like

"went out last night and popped 5 pills and had an awesome night" -end of message.

is pretty lame and sends out mixed messages.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #13 on: March 06, 2009, 10:50:43 PM »
i agree with tom 100 % on this.

i sit back sometimes and think that i wasn't made for these times.

it's shit like this that makes me understand the movie Taxi Driver more.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Jaydc555

« Reply #14 on: March 06, 2009, 10:52:05 PM »
How pathetic this generation is?what are talking about?every generation does drugs it isn't something new.