Author Topic: Am I the only one  (Read 2752 times)

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Am I the only one
« Reply #180 on: March 15, 2009, 01:17:57 AM »

and lol at krs-1's goofy lookin overrated ass

Kris overrated... your hip hop pass has just been revoked.
its the fuckin truth. dude hasnt been relevant for years. plus he's self righteous as fuck. id put money down you dont bump him on the reg,its just the cool thing to say. Put BiG and Pun in the overrated convo as well,u mad?

Jaydc555

« Reply #181 on: March 15, 2009, 01:32:41 AM »
I always thought krs was overrated and has gotten just downright annoying the last few years

Pacific Standard

« Reply #182 on: March 15, 2009, 02:23:26 AM »
1st: KRS-1 is overrated. I like BDP, but that motherfucker has gotten so annoying over the years, his last album/mixtape whatever was cool but he doesn't deserve the weird fucking reverence that some people (usually the most outspoken people) give him.

2nd: It's easy to criticize someone for not smoking weed (are you fucking kidding me, really?) when you don't really do much. Elior, where are you planning on taking your MCAT or USMLE? or we'll start somewhere realistic, what community college are you going to start taking classes?

Don't ever knock someone for not partaking in a vice. If they feel fine within the borders of their own mind, let em be... Unless it's drinking alcohol. Never trust a man who doesn't drink. - W.C. Fields

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #183 on: March 15, 2009, 07:45:15 AM »
KRS could def. be a little outspoken himself, that's obvious, but he's a hip hop legend.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #184 on: March 15, 2009, 08:12:35 AM »
this thread has lost all control! :laugh:

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #185 on: March 15, 2009, 09:46:02 AM »
LOL!! I duno, to each his own but personally I think the girl on the bottom doesnt look good AT ALL.. Im not hating or anything though, just an opinion..

who jenna fischer??

i think she is so beautiful
 i love the innocent looking type...

Dog that broad is the epitome of average. 

herpes

« Reply #186 on: March 15, 2009, 09:46:31 AM »

and lol at krs-1's goofy lookin overrated ass

Kris overrated... your hip hop pass has just been revoked.
its the fuckin truth. dude hasnt been relevant for years. plus he's self righteous as fuck. id put money down you dont bump him on the reg,its just the cool thing to say. Put BiG and Pun in the overrated convo as well,u mad?

Actually I was just listening Kris yesterday.  But yea he hasn't been relevant for years.  But than again just b/c you are relevant doesn't mean you are actually skilled.  That doesn't take away from the fact he is a legend.  And how are Big and Pun overrated ?
« Last Edit: March 15, 2009, 09:48:55 AM by Tommy Fits is your hero »

herpes

« Reply #187 on: March 15, 2009, 09:51:39 AM »

2nd: It's easy to criticize someone for not smoking weed (are you fucking kidding me, really?) when you don't really do much. Elior, where are you planning on taking your MCAT or USMLE? or we'll start somewhere realistic, what community college are you going to start taking classes?

Don't ever knock someone for not partaking in a vice. If they feel fine within the borders of their own mind, let em be... Unless it's drinking alcohol. Never trust a man who doesn't drink. - W.C. Fields

He doesn't have to worry about this shit, the benefits of being a trust fund baby.  And before NIK says I am envious, NIK I love the fact everything in my life I worked for and nothing is handed to me.  Truth be told I feel sorry for people like NIK who will never experience what is like to actually work for something and achieve it.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #188 on: March 15, 2009, 10:03:00 AM »
KRS was a true revolutionary for Hip Hop.  And for that he should be respected.  But yes, I agree that he can come off as self righteous and can be annoying.  And at times, I have no idea what he's talking about.  I'm still bumpin this shit though:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/9fZh0fWhfBY" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/9fZh0fWhfBY</a>

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/NOM1tPakl5E" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/NOM1tPakl5E</a>

herpes

« Reply #189 on: March 15, 2009, 10:10:22 AM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/qTea5duGTbs" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/qTea5duGTbs</a>

Cats here don't like Kris b/c he called out half the dubcc at 1:17 mark.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #190 on: March 15, 2009, 10:17:02 AM »
lol I've been smoking weed for a long ass time. At this stage, I'm pretty much high all the time.  I'm one of the minority that can be high as a kite and yet be productive.  Actually I'm more productive on it, lol.  But I know it's not good for my lungs, and once I decide to settle down I will give it up.  I def don't go around being a judgmental prick and shitting on people that don't smoke out.  Yes, I think it's good to try new things but I can respect peeps that don't want to or aren't ready.

One of my roommates in college is now an osteopathic doctor.  He is dyslexic.  I've never met anybody that studied harder than him.  He had a 4.0 all the way through his undergrad.  And he smoked out with us on occasion, but def missed out on a lot of good times because he was studying all the time.  He's got a wife and kid on the way, dogs, house w/ a picket fence, the whole 9.  He's still my boy even though we are on different paths.  I was with him the first time he got high (junior year in college) and it was a life changing event for him.  He didn't become a stoner (except for the following summer when he wasn't in school), maintained just fine and even to this day will have an occasional toke when he can.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #191 on: March 15, 2009, 10:26:14 AM »
I'm sure NIK isn't such a smug asshole when he's not behind the computer screen.  He's prolly cool, but again, how do you go years and years on this board being a complete schmuck and expect people to believe your a chill ass dude?  Your posts on here really really contradict what you and apparently others that know you in real life say.  There's cats on this board that are prolly chill as fuck and it shows w/ how they express themselves on here.  If I based my opinion of you based on your posts on this board (which is they only way I can base this opinion), I'd say you're a bitch that I wouldn't want to be around.  *Andre3000 voice* "I'm just being honest" */Andre300 voice*

I bet Floyd feels like she's in prison or some shit, lol. 

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #192 on: March 15, 2009, 10:29:02 AM »
poppa large putting down a perilous punishing!!!111one

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #193 on: March 15, 2009, 11:12:01 AM »
Can anybody even get tired of 'MC's Act Like They Don't Know'? ???

That beat alone is like 'NY State of Mind', un-sick-able. [Opinion.]

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #194 on: March 15, 2009, 04:01:34 PM »
One thing I've noticed, most people who stay high A LOT and claim to not let it interfere with their life, tend to occupy the lower echelon in their work and social status. If Sik wants to be a successful doctor, then an every day weed habit will almost undoubtedly have some negative effect.

if he's a weak minded individual, yes...and most people ARE weak minded individuals. but there's definitely a way to be just as successful and smoke weed daily in the process. it all depends on whether you control your mind or whether you let your mind control you.

maybe it's just not the best thing to do?

you have a serious inferiority complex, I predict hard emotional times in your future...

even though you can do it, the fact that you would look down on someone for not doing it speaks volumes of your character

you're the true definition of an asshole, you're one of those know-it-all fucks, I feel bad for any of your friends who kiss your ass on the daily

when did i say i look down on people who don't do it? what a dumb jerkoff. LOL. and what does smokin weed have anything to do with "inferior complex"? try connecting the dots when you express yourself, jerkoff.
Let's be honest, NIK. Over the years you've criticized me for not smoking weed. I'm too lazy to look for the quotes, but you know it and I know it.

IMO, it's stupid of you to be scared to try it at least once...if it works for you, handle it, but to me, that's just being scared.