Author Topic: Am I the only one  (Read 2770 times)

Kool Beenz

Re: Am I the only one
« Reply #75 on: March 10, 2009, 01:41:01 AM »
oh shit another basketball game 1 on 1 coming soon!!

Elior vs Tom

;D

Rick McCrank

« Reply #76 on: March 10, 2009, 01:54:42 AM »
That finds all the people here bragging about how much they love weed and how they go out thizzing or jizzing or whatever you fucking faggots call it extremely pathetic ?  It's so fucking depressing and it speaks volumes how pathetic this generation is.  I hope a wonder drug like cracks comes along again and destroys all of your lives.  You got some stupid broad talking about how many pills she pops.  Really... thats what your life is about popping pills.  Everyone here brags about how much weed they can smoke and what type of weed they can get.  Really are we still 10 years old, it reminds when we were kids and people would brag about how my daddy makes more money than your daddy.  But really, you guys have nothing better going on in your life, that you come on here to brag about drug use.  It's one thing to say yea I do so and so but you fucking losers are on some look how cool I am I smoke to L's of OG purple lithuania kush, popped some E, and than waved at a glow stick for two hours.  You cats are fucking sad.

yes thats pathetic, you juz realized this now?

u old dumb nigga

No I realized it a while ago you goofy looking bastard, I just decided to post it.  And you're chinese, you shouldn't say nikka.  If you were to actually go around saying that you would get your face smashed in.

do you really think the 4 eyed william hung says nigga outside of dubcc?

::)

I've heard some asian people say nigga around here in L.A.  Like most non black people though, they wouldn't say it around black people.

I work in downtown LA, these fuckin mexicans sayin nigga get checked hard by the blacks

one time my friend checked this one dude and he looked at him scared as fuck... "I'm just tryin to be cool homie"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #77 on: March 10, 2009, 07:39:23 AM »
^most blacks don't care if someone says it, as long as it's in a friendly context...

tom is a straight up buster...if this thread isn't enough proof, i showed his post about me being "quiet" and "non-confrontational" to doggy last night and doggy was like "wtf? tom made that up...i never said that. i said you were a chill guy, i dunno where he got that from".... LOL@making shit up to support your square ass arguments. die slow, envious one.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #78 on: March 10, 2009, 07:48:08 AM »
Everybody get's bent out of shape when a white kidd says 'what up nigga' but nobody does when a spanish kid do?? Well I does, but I never say nuttin'. What the fuck, they wasn't gettin' beaten with fuckin' whips, gettin' called nigga, where the fuck where they, fuckin' discoverin' New Mexico.  Shit. 

O'Relliy is gettin jumped by Yates for sayin somethang out of place and Rodriguez is laughing 'Yeah nigga, what up', hold up, niggaaaa what?... I don't understand it.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #79 on: March 10, 2009, 07:49:40 AM »
Everybody get's bent out of shape when a white kidd says 'what up nigga' but nobody does when a spanish kid do?? Well I does, but I never say nuttin'.

LOL

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #80 on: March 10, 2009, 07:51:52 AM »
Everybody get's bent out of shape when a white kidd says 'what up nigga' but nobody does when a spanish kid do?? Well I does, but I never say nuttin'.

LOL

What?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #81 on: March 10, 2009, 08:03:30 AM »

LOL

What?

just found it funny that you wouldn't say something to someone who gets you bent out of shape...

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #82 on: March 10, 2009, 11:23:47 AM »
LOL @ bent out of shape, but word.

& when Indian people say that shit, its just like "who are you kid?!" :P

i know some Indian's who are half black or whatever, but even the ones i know are 100% Indian, use the word litterally at the end of every sentence. :P

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #83 on: March 10, 2009, 11:26:50 AM »
Everybody get's bent out of shape when a white kidd says 'what up nigga' but nobody does when a spanish kid do?? Well I does, but I never say nuttin'. What the fuck, they wasn't gettin' beaten with fuckin' whips, gettin' called nigga, where the fuck where they, fuckin' discoverin' New Mexico.  Shit. 

O'Relliy is gettin jumped by Yates for sayin somethang out of place and Rodriguez is laughing 'Yeah nigga, what up', hold up, niggaaaa what?... I don't understand it.

yea, blacks really take offense when white people say it basically because i think the whole slavery and segregation issues are embeded into their heads.

nik is on point though, atleast here in socal.

lol tommy thats what happened to you huh? i bet any1 would punch your pussy ass.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Kool Beenz

« Reply #84 on: March 10, 2009, 12:14:54 PM »
anybody can say nigga in texas as long as its in a good context

like i can go up to my black friends and be like "damn nigga you crazy" or "whats up my nig" or " nah my nigga i aint even trying to hit the crack tonight"

but if your like "nigga is your stupid" or "fuck you you corny ass nigga"

niggas gonna be wantin to box

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #85 on: March 10, 2009, 02:37:18 PM »
That finds all the people here bragging about how much they love weed and how they go out thizzing or jizzing or whatever you fucking faggots call it extremely pathetic ?  It's so fucking depressing and it speaks volumes how pathetic this generation is.  I hope a wonder drug like cracks comes along again and destroys all of your lives.  You got some stupid broad talking about how many pills she pops.  Really... thats what your life is about popping pills.  Everyone here brags about how much weed they can smoke and what type of weed they can get.  Really are we still 10 years old, it reminds when we were kids and people would brag about how my daddy makes more money than your daddy.  But really, you guys have nothing better going on in your life, that you come on here to brag about drug use.  It's one thing to say yea I do so and so but you fucking losers are on some look how cool I am I smoke to L's of OG purple lithuania kush, popped some E, and than waved at a glow stick for two hours.  You cats are fucking sad.

yes thats pathetic, you juz realized this now?

u old dumb nigga

dumb gook

Rick McCrank

« Reply #86 on: March 10, 2009, 02:40:27 PM »
at least Turf Hitta and I agree that Looney is the biggest loser/wannabe around here

nothing worse than an asian crip, I hope he gets raped one day

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #87 on: March 10, 2009, 02:54:36 PM »
lol i hope he gets raped everyday...

Pacific Standard

« Reply #88 on: March 10, 2009, 02:56:00 PM »
shit i hope he's being raped right now.

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #89 on: March 10, 2009, 03:02:17 PM »
the lesson we have all learned today is that sometimes rape is a good thing.