Author Topic: N.W.A. Biopic, 'Straight Outta Compton,' In Development  (Read 1848 times)

BiggBoogaBiff

Re: N.W.A. Biopic, 'Straight Outta Compton,' In Development
« Reply #30 on: October 01, 2011, 08:01:53 PM »
is this the same movie?

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #31 on: October 03, 2011, 03:51:19 AM »
^ Imagine how Yella feels.

Imagine how Arabian Prince feels...

anyway this should be a classic if Dre and Cube are signed onto the project.  Be interested to see if all the parties involved will be able to get along, because it seems like Tomica Wright has made business difficult in the past.

But as with anything with dre's name attatched, I won't believe this is true till they actually start filming it.

Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #32 on: November 13, 2011, 09:56:46 AM »
i'd rather see a nicely put together documentary on the worlds most dangerous group.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Cordozzar Drakko

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: November 13, 2011, 12:28:19 PM »
i'd rather see a nicely put together documentary on the worlds most dangerous group.

That's what VH1 Rock Docs did, with exactly THAT title.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #34 on: November 13, 2011, 12:40:22 PM »

yeah. i'd rather that than somebody putting together something along the lines of notorious.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Cordozzar Drakko

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: November 13, 2011, 12:50:57 PM »

yeah. i'd rather that than somebody putting together something along the lines of notorious.

I also thought the Ice Cube directed ESPN documentary "Straigth Outta LA" was quite excellent, & that considering I ain't following football at all!

But about a movie, the fact that the original members of the band are involved ought to be a guarantee that it remains as close to the facts as can be. Not to mention their sons could very well play the roles of their fathers: some of them REALLY DO looke like their folks in their 20's.

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: November 14, 2011, 12:49:50 AM »

I also thought the Ice Cube directed ESPN documentary "Straigth Outta LA" was quite excellent, & that considering I ain't following football at all!

But about a movie, the fact that the original members of the band are involved ought to be a guarantee that it remains as close to the facts as can be. Not to mention their sons could very well play the roles of their fathers: some of them REALLY DO looke like their folks in their 20's.

If they can't act what's the point?

Cordozzar Drakko

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: November 14, 2011, 04:09:23 AM »

If they can't act what's the point?

What if THEY LEARNED maybe?