Author Topic: LeBron is not the MVP...  (Read 2397 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: LeBron is not the MVP...
« Reply #105 on: March 31, 2009, 05:00:56 PM »
lebron's the man

No doubt man.   

And NIK, when Kobe's team DID need him to make his teammates better, he still didn't get many assists.  You act like Kobe can do whatever it takes for his team to win, but up until last year he sure wasn't doing it then, was he?   When his team struggles, he just puts up more shots, plain and simple. 

LOL...wtf are u smokin, crackhead. Kobe took a team of a starting five that consisted of Smush Parker, Kwame Brown, and Luke Walton to 7 games vs. a 2nd seeded team. He made all them players look like legit starters... look at the contracts all 3 of them got after that...step it up, son.
As far as I am concerned, he lead then to a huge choke job when they were up 3-1, nd STILL lost.  In fact, dude didn't even bother to show up for Game 7, just like last year against the Celtics.

Crackhead, moron, faggot, homo, etc.  When your arguments make no sense, you resort to immature name calling.  SOmeone find the MOD and get this guy under control.  Surely this section has a MOD, right?   

no...i resort to "immature name-calling" when it fits. to claim that the guy who took a D-League team and made them look good doesn't make his players better shows you to be a crackhead...therefore, I called you a crackhead. no need to read between any lines, i'm straight up with it. this has nothing to do with being a mod, you sensitive ass kid. i'm not randomly attacking members for the fuck of it, if i call you a dumbass it's because you said something dumb. if i called you a crackhead, best believe you said something crackish...man up and quit whining about it. "someone help me out here, the mod is attacking me!!" LMAO.

teecee

« Reply #106 on: March 31, 2009, 05:06:42 PM »
lebron's the man

No doubt man.   

And NIK, when Kobe's team DID need him to make his teammates better, he still didn't get many assists.  You act like Kobe can do whatever it takes for his team to win, but up until last year he sure wasn't doing it then, was he?   When his team struggles, he just puts up more shots, plain and simple. 

LOL...wtf are u smokin, crackhead. Kobe took a team of a starting five that consisted of Smush Parker, Kwame Brown, and Luke Walton to 7 games vs. a 2nd seeded team. He made all them players look like legit starters... look at the contracts all 3 of them got after that...step it up, son.
As far as I am concerned, he lead then to a huge choke job when they were up 3-1, nd STILL lost.  In fact, dude didn't even bother to show up for Game 7, just like last year against the Celtics.

Crackhead, moron, faggot, homo, etc.  When your arguments make no sense, you resort to immature name calling.  SOmeone find the MOD and get this guy under control.  Surely this section has a MOD, right?   

no...i resort to "immature name-calling" when it fits. to claim that the guy who took a D-League team and made them look good doesn't make his players better shows you to be a crackhead...therefore, I called you a crackhead. no need to read between any lines, i'm straight up with it. this has nothing to do with being a mod, you sensitive ass kid. i'm not randomly attacking members for the fuck of it, if i call you a dumbass it's because you said something dumb. if i called you a crackhead, best believe you said something crackish...man up and quit whining about it. "someone help me out here, the mod is attacking me!!" LMAO.

is kid a put-down?  I am 29, but then, I guess, even though I have been on the board since almost the beginning, because I don't have as many posts as others I am a "kid."  Fine. 

And if I remember correctly, you weren't thinking they were a D-League team back then.  In fact, you said they were better than the Suns.  I guess, depending on the argument, you say whatever fits to help your cause.

SOmetimes, the Lakers supporting cast is great.  But, if you want to make Kobe look better, you dis them.  Sometimes the Cavs suck, but then if you want to make Lebron look bad, you give them props.     So predictable. 

Seriously, get the MOD to get rid of this NIK guy, so we can have intelligent threads without the name-calling and shit.  Most people, when they lose an argument, take the "L".  Others resort to grade school type shit

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #107 on: April 01, 2009, 03:50:18 PM »
lebron's the man

No doubt man.   

is kid a put-down?  I am 29, but then, I guess, even though I have been on the board since almost the beginning, because I don't have as many posts as others I am a "kid."  Fine. 

And if I remember correctly, you weren't thinking they were a D-League team back then.  In fact, you said they were better than the Suns.  I guess, depending on the argument, you say whatever fits to help your cause.

SOmetimes, the Lakers supporting cast is great.  But, if you want to make Kobe look better, you dis them.  Sometimes the Cavs suck, but then if you want to make Lebron look bad, you give them props.     So predictable. 

Seriously, get the MOD to get rid of this NIK guy, so we can have intelligent threads without the name-calling and shit.  Most people, when they lose an argument, take the "L".  Others resort to grade school type shit

would you man up and quit your bitching already? seriously, bro. shits getting ridiculous. i always said that Kobe made his supporting casts better, and yes, when the '05 Lakers played to their full potential within the triangle, they were better than the Suns...but considering they were young, inexperienced players, they were not consistently able to bring their A-game to the table...would you just make your arguments instead of always finding ways to nutride mine? if everything i said had no merit to it, you wouldn't be getting this upset over it...just chill out and take it for what it is...PeACe

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #108 on: April 02, 2009, 02:07:01 AM »
this MVP race is really going to come down to whoever finishes with the best record in the NBA.  I think right now both equally deserve it...but the one determining factor that will decide this is whoever has more W's at the end of the season.

honestly though.....is it worth arguing? i mean c'mon Kobe got it last year and we LOST the championship. i'd rather kobe LOSE the MVP and we WIN the championship.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #109 on: April 02, 2009, 03:14:46 AM »
LeBron is mvp.  Howard is 2.  Kobe is 3. CP3 is 4. Wade is 5.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #110 on: April 02, 2009, 10:08:55 AM »

LMAO

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #111 on: April 02, 2009, 02:23:43 PM »

no.

it's only a race between kobe, lebron and dwyane.  3 bad asses with 3 weird ass names.

teecee

« Reply #112 on: April 03, 2009, 11:59:25 AM »
lebron's the man

No doubt man.   

would you man up and quit your bitching already? seriously, bro. shits getting ridiculous. i always said that Kobe made his supporting casts better, and yes, when the '05 Lakers played to their full potential within the triangle, they were better than the Suns...but considering they were young, inexperienced players, they were not consistently able to bring their A-game to the table...would you just make your arguments instead of always finding ways to nutride mine? if everything i said had no merit to it, you wouldn't be getting this upset over it...just chill out and take it for what it is...PeACe

That is like saying the Pacers (this year) are better than all of the teams ahead of them, because WHEN they play at their best, they have beat many good teams.

Fact is, NIk, you live in a fantasy world of what-if's and maybe's, not what actually happened.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #113 on: April 03, 2009, 01:31:07 PM »
lebron's the man

No doubt man.   

That is like saying the Pacers (this year) are better than all of the teams ahead of them, because WHEN they play at their best, they have beat many good teams.

Fact is, NIk, you live in a fantasy world of what-if's and maybe's, not what actually happened.

IMO, the Pacers at full strength could compete with elite level teams, so that wouldn't be far off...LOL.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #114 on: April 03, 2009, 04:01:01 PM »
i would agree with that pacer sentiment. granger, mikey d, troy murphy, tj ford, jack, daniels, ect....that's a solid line up. Blazer east.

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
« Reply #115 on: April 03, 2009, 04:08:07 PM »
i would agree with that pacer sentiment. granger, mikey d, troy murphy, tj ford, jack, daniels, ect....that's a solid line up. Blazer east.
Yup its a shame that something always has to go wrong w/ the Pacers, if we would of been at full strength for the majority of this season I honestly think we would be in the 4th or 5th position in the East right now

DIP DIP SET SET

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #116 on: April 03, 2009, 04:10:17 PM »
Yup its a shame that something always has to go wrong w/ the Pacers, if we would of been at full strength for the majority of this season I honestly think we would be in the 4th or 5th position in the East right now

i think you make the 5th seed within 1.5 games behind the hawks.

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
« Reply #117 on: April 03, 2009, 04:31:59 PM »

I agree man, I'm watching Pacers-Spurs right now, good game so far

DIP DIP SET SET

Tay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Bay Area Representative
« Reply #118 on: April 03, 2009, 05:19:40 PM »

I think that's a good list actually, nobody gives Howard credit in the MVP race, but he has to be the guy every single night for that team. They have barely missed a beat since Jameer Nelson went down, part of that has been Rafer Alston, but Howard has them on the same level as the Celtics and Cavs. If you compare the 2nd options out of all these MVP candidates, only Wade has a worse sidekick. It's a decent supporting cast, especially how they fit alongside Howard, but he is the engine that makes that team go.
I got a bird's eye view

teecee

« Reply #119 on: April 03, 2009, 06:47:27 PM »

I agree man, I'm watching Pacers-Spurs right now, good game so far

Pacers are always worth watching, but obviously lack consistency.  They CAN beat the elite teams, but to be one you have to win night in and night out.  They may do some damage next year.

Tough loss to the Spurs but a great game to watch