Author Topic: LeBron is not the MVP...  (Read 2395 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: LeBron is not the MVP...
« Reply #30 on: March 09, 2009, 04:08:57 PM »
^agreed on the FT's.

dude is so unclutch down the streches with those.

its a shame.

his jumper is a little bit inconsistant, but when its on; you can almost bank on 40+ plus that night. 8)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #31 on: March 09, 2009, 04:09:45 PM »
i really like lebron james i honestly do. but honestly the difference from this year and last is Mo williams....am i right? he's to the Cavs what Billips is to the nuggets.

LOL...it's funny how people have been overlooking this. i'm glad you pointed it nout...lebron has been pretty much playing the same game for the past few years. no noticeable elevation in his abilities. his supporting cast, however, has improved drastically...so much thatb they'd make the playoffs without him. can't say the same for the lakers without kobe. lmao@those who claim kobe has more help than lebron when lebron's working with one of the (if not the) best team defenses in the league. :-X

You don't watch the Cavs, do you?  Lebron's game has actually changed alot this year, and he is a much better all-around player than he was a fewe seasons ago.  He is much more committed on the defensive end, and goes down on the block for a period of time every game.  His FT's are up, and aside from the first 20 games this year, his jumper is better.    His supporting cast has gotten better, but look at how truly bad the team was that he lead to the finals.  Of course it would improve.  And they do have the second best team defense  in the league, and he is the leader and catalyst. 

lol, you really think he does?

you really dont think he only watches Laker games & covers it up when he bitches at people that they dont watch the games?

sure he might watch wendesday & friday night hoops, but other than that no, lmao.

point being, he doesnt watch the Cavs on a nightly basis.

anyone who hasnt seen his mid-range (and somewhat long-range; when he is on fire) hasnt improved since he first came into the league is blind!

he forces defenders to come up & gaurd him & then he blows by them & when they fall back & say shoot it, he can drain it from 15, pretty effectivily.

i do like Wade as a MVP candidate though, definiatly deserving.

but i would honestly give it to LeBron or Kobe over him.

Lakers are best in the West with leader Kobe & the Cavs are second best in the East with LeBron running ship, so they have to get the nod over Wade.

get noff my nuts, idiot...unlike you, i have nba tv, so i'm not relegated to just wednesdays and fridays. lol@you exposing yourself.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: March 09, 2009, 04:13:49 PM »
i really like lebron james i honestly do. but honestly the difference from this year and last is Mo williams....am i right? he's to the Cavs what Billips is to the nuggets.

LOL...it's funny how people have been overlooking this. i'm glad you pointed it nout...lebron has been pretty much playing the same game for the past few years. no noticeable elevation in his abilities. his supporting cast, however, has improved drastically...so much thatb they'd make the playoffs without him. can't say the same for the lakers without kobe. lmao@those who claim kobe has more help than lebron when lebron's working with one of the (if not the) best team defenses in the league. :-X

You don't watch the Cavs, do you?  Lebron's game has actually changed alot this year, and he is a much better all-around player than he was a fewe seasons ago.  He is much more committed on the defensive end, and goes down on the block for a period of time every game.  His FT's are up, and aside from the first 20 games this year, his jumper is better.    His supporting cast has gotten better, but look at how truly bad the team was that he lead to the finals.  Of course it would improve.  And they do have the second best team defense  in the league, and he is the leader and catalyst. 

you really dont think he only watches Laker games & covers it up when he bitches at people that they dont watch the games?

sure he might watch wendesday & friday night hoops, but other than that no, lmao.

anyone who hasnt seen his mid-range (and somewhat long-range; when he is on fire) hasnt improved since he first came into the league is blind!

he forces defenders to come up & gaurd him & then he blows by them & when they fall back & say shoot it, he can drain it from 15, pretty effectivily.

Lakers are best in the West with leader Kobe & the Cavs are second best in the East with LeBron running ship, so they have to get the nod over Wade.

get noff my nuts, idiot...unlike you, i have nba tv, so i'm not relegated to just wednesdays and fridays. lol@you exposing yourself.

LOL @ exposing yourself! :laugh:

you prove that you spend almost a third of your day on this board & now since you watch every single basketball game (right?), thats another third & then you need to sleep right?

NIK's day: wake up, go on the dub, watch the Lakers, Cavs, Celtics & all the other teams his gives his strong opinons about & then goes to sleep, nice. ;)

anyway, why have NBA TV when baseball is obviously worth the money & better to watch? 8)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #33 on: March 09, 2009, 11:17:29 PM »

you prove that you spend almost a third of your day on this board & now since you watch every single basketball game (right?), thats another third & then you need to sleep right?

NIK's day: wake up, go on the dub, watch the Lakers, Cavs, Celtics & all the other teams his gives his strong opinons about & then goes to sleep, nice. ;)

anyway, why have NBA TV when baseball is obviously worth the money & better to watch? 8)

is that why you've been posting way more than me these last few weeks? once again, just like pretty much everything you say, you're wrong. your daily schedule of what i do is about as accurate as your opinion on basketball.

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
« Reply #34 on: March 09, 2009, 11:35:19 PM »
WADE IS CLEARLY THE MVP

DIP DIP SET SET

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: March 10, 2009, 11:18:27 AM »

is that why you've been posting way more than me these last few weeks? once again, just like pretty much everything you say, you're wrong. your daily schedule of what i do is about as accurate as your opinion on basketball.

so then whose the one on the others nuts? ::)

teecee

« Reply #36 on: March 10, 2009, 11:46:23 AM »

yes, i watch all teams...the one thing i can say he drastically improved on is free throws. his defense is still shaky at times and his jumper is way too inconsistent to be considered reliable. to me, LeBron has a lot to prove before he's up there in the elite class with the likes of Kobe, Magic, Jordan, Kareem, etc.. arguing that is not gunna help change it.

Magic, Jordan, Kareem, Kobe.........only one hasn't LEAD a team to a title.  MAYBE that all changes this year......until then, he is not quite there.

And don't look now, but Lebron is actually shooting a higher percentage on his three's than Kobe!!!  Lebron is STREAKY with his, but when he is on, he is ON.  And Lebron will only get better with his shooting.  As for his defense, Lebron has played consistently good "d" this year and will be NBA first team defense.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #37 on: March 10, 2009, 12:00:56 PM »

yes, i watch all teams...the one thing i can say he drastically improved on is free throws. his defense is still shaky at times and his jumper is way too inconsistent to be considered reliable. to me, LeBron has a lot to prove before he's up there in the elite class with the likes of Kobe, Magic, Jordan, Kareem, etc.. arguing that is not gunna help change it.

Magic, Jordan, Kareem, Bird, Duncan, Shaq, Hakeem, Kobe.........only one hasn't LEAD a team to a title.  MAYBE that all changes this year......until then, he is not quite there.

"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #38 on: March 10, 2009, 12:06:32 PM »
2008 was KG's year   suckas
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

thisoneguy360

« Reply #39 on: March 10, 2009, 05:18:51 PM »

That's cause Kobe attempts way more 3 pt shots, I wouldn't be surprised if Wade had a higher pct than him too, doesn't make them a better 3 pt shooter.
Magic, Jordan, Kareem, Kobe.........only one hasn't LEAD a team to a title.  MAYBE that all changes this year......until then, he is not quite there.

And don't look now, but Lebron is actually shooting a higher percentage on his three's than Kobe!!!  Lebron is STREAKY with his, but when he is on, he is ON.  And Lebron will only get better with his shooting.  As for his defense, Lebron has played consistently good "d" this year and will be NBA first team defense.

teecee

« Reply #40 on: March 11, 2009, 03:04:01 PM »
10 points, 5 assists and 4 rebounds in the 4th quarter!  Team was down by 23 to the CLIPPERS and they still pulled it off.  And damn Dunleavy is a retard

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #41 on: March 12, 2009, 12:53:06 PM »

Kobe was just as much a leader on the Kobe-Shaq teams as Magic was on the Magic-Kareem teams. :-*

btw...lebron doesnt shoot a better percentage on threes. quit makin up lies to support your argument.

teecee

« Reply #42 on: March 12, 2009, 06:46:25 PM »

Kobe was just as much a leader on the Kobe-Shaq teams as Magic was on the Magic-Kareem teams. :-*

btw...lebron doesnt shoot a better percentage on threes. quit makin up lies to support your argument.

When i Made the post, LBJ had snuck ahead of Kobe on 3point percentage.  THat is no longer the case but why the fuck would I lie?  Lebron's play speaks for itself, dude has been great this year.  So has Kobe, so had Wade, its all good. 

teecee

« Reply #43 on: March 13, 2009, 07:30:20 AM »

When i Made the post, LBJ had snuck ahead of Kobe on 3point percentage.  THat is no longer the case but why the fuck would I lie?  Lebron's play speaks for itself, dude has been great this year.  So has Kobe, so had Wade, its all good. 

THREE straight triple-doubles. 

teecee

« Reply #44 on: March 18, 2009, 12:00:44 PM »

43, 12, 8 and 4.  Win # 54

21 of Cavs final 31 points and when his team was down one, in the final minutes, he nails a 3 in front of Magic bench. Two freethrows to ice it. 

Unless the Heat go undefeated and D-Wade plays even better(is that even possible), then LBJ has it wrapped up.  Shit could change, but it looks like its all his.  He has been the front runner from start to now.   

Who really thought the Cavs would be the number one seed this far into the season?