Author Topic: LeBron is not the MVP...  (Read 2399 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: LeBron is not the MVP...
« Reply #45 on: March 18, 2009, 03:39:14 PM »
^no one, LeBron is playing his ass off.

people recognize it too, dont worry.

just some hurt Kobe fans, hate it.

they realized 2 weeks ago Kobe probably isnt going to win it, so they all jumped on the Wade bandwagon. ;) ;D

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #46 on: March 18, 2009, 03:41:52 PM »

they realized 2 weeks ago Kobe probably isnt going to win it, so they all jumped on the Wade bandwagon. ;) ;D

Kobe>>>Wade>LeBron

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: March 18, 2009, 03:50:58 PM »

Kobe>>>Wade>LeBron

kind of agree, even though i think LeBron is better than Wade; i wont front, its almost a coin-flip.

but just because Kobe is a better basketball player, shouldnt take away from how MVP-like LeBron is playing.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #48 on: March 18, 2009, 05:06:04 PM »

Kobe>>>Wade>LeBron

kind of agree, even though i think LeBron is better than Wade; i wont front, its almost a coin-flip.

but just because Kobe is a better basketball player, shouldnt take away from how MVP-like LeBron is playing.

My predicted stats for Kobe on the Cavs:

40 points, 8 rebounds, 8 assists, 2 steals, 1 block

8)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: March 18, 2009, 05:10:02 PM »
^big numbers!!!

i would say thats a bold prediction, but Kobe can put that up no problem if he really wanted to. :P 8)

teecee

« Reply #50 on: March 18, 2009, 06:07:10 PM »

Kobe>>>Wade>LeBron

My predicted stats for Kobe on the Cavs:

40 points, 8 rebounds, 8 assists, 2 steals, 1 block

8)

When?  In the finals? 

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #51 on: March 18, 2009, 07:23:27 PM »
^no...im sayin thats what Kobe's average would be if he played for the Cavs in their system.

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
« Reply #52 on: March 19, 2009, 01:23:10 AM »
^^^40ppg!?!?!?

LMFAO

DIP DIP SET SET

Rick McCrank

« Reply #53 on: March 19, 2009, 02:12:34 AM »
WHAT THE FUCK SPICE, GET OFF MY NUTS SPICE, I SHOULD HAVE SAID 50 PPG

teecee

« Reply #54 on: March 19, 2009, 10:00:47 AM »
If Kobe was on the Cavs, hje would shoot every fucking time cuz he wouldn't trust anyone so he would shoot about 42 %, average 37ppg, but like 3 assists max.  Lebron's PPG would go down to 25ppg on the Lakers, but he'd get over 10 assists a game.

Imagine Lebron on the Lakers?   SICKNESS.    Imagine Kobe on the Cavs?  It would be Lakers from three or 4 seasons ago?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #55 on: March 19, 2009, 11:58:04 AM »
If Kobe was on the Cavs, hje would shoot every fucking time cuz he wouldn't trust anyone so he would shoot about 42 %, average 37ppg, but like 3 assists max.  Lebron's PPG would go down to 25ppg on the Lakers, but he'd get over 10 assists a game.

Imagine Lebron on the Lakers?   SICKNESS.    Imagine Kobe on the Cavs?  It would be Lakers from three or 4 seasons ago?

Kobe would improve every player on the Cavs and would have more assists than he does now, cuz the plays would be ran through him a lot more often in that type of system ala LeBron. if you think he'd shoot 42% and average 3 assits then you simply don't know Kobe's game. LeBron would be lost within a system like the triangle and his game wouldn't look nearly as dynamic as it does in Clevelands free-lancing offense...LOL@your lack of basketball knowledge. "Kobe on the Cavs would suck...LeBron on LA would be SICKNESS!" LMFAO. :grumpy:
« Last Edit: March 19, 2009, 12:00:42 PM by Now_I_Know »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #56 on: March 19, 2009, 11:59:54 AM »
^^^40ppg!?!?!?

LMFAO

maybe that was a bit of an exaggeration, but why "LMFAO"? it's not that far off, Kobe averaged 35.4 PPG in the TRIANGLE OFFENSE (an equal opportunity system)...just think about it.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #57 on: March 19, 2009, 02:53:18 PM »
lol, i love the imaginary argument of Kobe & LeBron switching places. :D

teecee

« Reply #58 on: March 19, 2009, 03:11:26 PM »

Kobe would improve every player on the Cavs and would have more assists than he does now, cuz the plays would be ran through him a lot more often in that type of system ala LeBron. if you think he'd shoot 42% and average 3 assits then you simply don't know Kobe's game. LeBron would be lost within a system like the triangle and his game wouldn't look nearly as dynamic as it does in Clevelands free-lancing offense...LOL@your lack of basketball knowledge. "Kobe on the Cavs would suck...LeBron on LA would be SICKNESS!" LMFAO. :grumpy:

Dogg,  I know the Triangle quite well being as I was a devoted Bulls fan.   While the triangle is restricting in some ways, Kobe is still far and away the focal point.  He brings the ball up often, and much of the play is fascillitated through him, as it was with Jordan.  I think LBJ would be great in the triangle due to his court sense and passing ability (even you, with your "lack of basketball knowledge" would know its superior to Kobe's passing).  If Lebron was playing with Gasol and Odom, it would be lights out for the rest of the league.   If Kobe was in the Cavs system, he would run away with the scoring title, but would shoot the ball every time as he wouldn't trust his teammates (sim,ilar to when he went for 35 a game a few years ago).  Its not like Lebron doesn't make his team better.  Guys LOVE playing with him because he trusts thenm and finds the open man. 

Either way, who the fuck brought up this ridiculous "if" scenario?  Who cares, Lebron is on Cavs, people (i.e. obsessive Kobe fans) do all they do to descredit him, and to me it is just ODD. 

Can't we just all agree that NOONE thought the CAvs would be where they are right now, and that Lebron has improved his game (outside shot? better, stil lwork to do.  Defense? much better.  crazy effort.  clutch?  he's been good, best player in the last 5 mins. of games in the last two years.) 

Kobe fans almost know Lebron is a lock and that Kobe doesn't have a chance as of now, hence the support for Wade. 

Its going to end like this.   Lebron, Wade, and Kobe in third.  All having GREAT seasons, but Kobe is the only one who isn't taking his team to a level noone expected.   

teecee

« Reply #59 on: March 19, 2009, 03:14:07 PM »

Kobe only shot 45% the year he put up 35, and 43 the year before that.   WHy is 42% such a stretch???  Its not like he has been a high percentage shooter over the years, especially when he isn't playing with great players