Author Topic: LeBron is not the MVP...  (Read 2393 times)

Lunatic

Re: LeBron is not the MVP...
« Reply #60 on: March 19, 2009, 04:04:36 PM »
argue all y'all want, LBJ already got the MVP in the bag
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Rick McCrank

« Reply #61 on: March 19, 2009, 04:06:19 PM »

yea definitely

he deserves it at this point...

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #62 on: March 19, 2009, 04:17:24 PM »

yea definitely

its a shame that the Heat arent just a little bit better,  for Wade's sake...
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Rick McCrank

« Reply #63 on: March 19, 2009, 04:25:27 PM »

yea definitely

it's actually really a shame that when arguing MVP nobody has a clear definition

which is why sometimes deserving players get overlooked...

seems too many things determine the award rather than just the MOST VALUABLE PLAYER

pretty much with everyone excluding Wade for good, it comes down to Kobe and LeBron, and LeBron wins

« Reply #64 on: March 19, 2009, 04:42:33 PM »

yea definitely

it's actually really a shame that when arguing MVP nobody has a clear definition

which is why sometimes deserving players get overlooked...

yeah, but how could there be? Its something that is judged. Same thing happens with the All Star voting (popularity contest), etc.  Shit, Boxing's results are entirely based on something without a clear definition.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #65 on: March 19, 2009, 05:09:38 PM »
If Kobe was on the Cavs, hje would shoot every fucking time cuz he wouldn't trust anyone so he would shoot about 42 %, average 37ppg, but like 3 assists max.  Lebron's PPG would go down to 25ppg on the Lakers, but he'd get over 10 assists a game.

Imagine Lebron on the Lakers?   SICKNESS.    Imagine Kobe on the Cavs?  It would be Lakers from three or 4 seasons ago?

Kobe would improve every player on the Cavs and would have more assists than he does now, cuz the plays would be ran through him a lot more often in that type of system ala LeBron. if you think he'd shoot 42% and average 3 assits then you simply don't know Kobe's game. LeBron would be lost within a system like the triangle and his game wouldn't look nearly as dynamic as it does in Clevelands free-lancing offense...LOL@your lack of basketball knowledge. "Kobe on the Cavs would suck...LeBron on LA would be SICKNESS!" LMFAO. :grumpy:

Dogg,  I know the Triangle quite well being as I was a devoted Bulls fan.   While the triangle is restricting in some ways, Kobe is still far and away the focal point.  He brings the ball up often, and much of the play is fascillitated through him, as it was with Jordan.  I think LBJ would be great in the triangle due to his court sense and passing ability (even you, with your "lack of basketball knowledge" would know its superior to Kobe's passing).  If Lebron was playing with Gasol and Odom, it would be lights out for the rest of the league.   If Kobe was in the Cavs system, he would run away with the scoring title, but would shoot the ball every time as he wouldn't trust his teammates (sim,ilar to when he went for 35 a game a few years ago).  Its not like Lebron doesn't make his team better.  Guys LOVE playing with him because he trusts thenm and finds the open man. 

Either way, who the fuck brought up this ridiculous "if" scenario?  Who cares, Lebron is on Cavs, people (i.e. obsessive Kobe fans) do all they do to descredit him, and to me it is just ODD. 

Can't we just all agree that NOONE thought the CAvs would be where they are right now, and that Lebron has improved his game (outside shot? better, stil lwork to do.  Defense? much better.  crazy effort.  clutch?  he's been good, best player in the last 5 mins. of games in the last two years.) 

Kobe fans almost know Lebron is a lock and that Kobe doesn't have a chance as of now, hence the support for Wade. 

Its going to end like this.   Lebron, Wade, and Kobe in third.  All having GREAT seasons, but Kobe is the only one who isn't taking his team to a level noone expected.   

First of all, shooting 45% is good for a guard (especially considering the amount of threes Kobe shot that season)...second of all, Kobe has better passes than LeBron, so stop acting like it's a fact that LeBron is a "better passer"...LeBron gets more assists cuz the ball is in his hands 99% of the time, and while Kobe IS the focal point of the offense, not every play is ran through him. I honestly think that if LeBron was on the Lakers that it would be a toss-up between him and Gasol as to who's the focal point to the success of the team. the reason Kobe hasn't taken the Lakers to a level unexpected is because people are already used to expecting amazing things from #24...and that's the real. The main reason LeBron wouldn't flourish in the triangle is because he is not a fundemantal player...his game relies on athleticism, and that's perfect for a team with a free-lancing offense, but put him in a system like the triangle and you'd see exactly what I mean...PeACe
« Last Edit: March 19, 2009, 05:11:31 PM by Now_I_Know »

« Reply #66 on: March 19, 2009, 05:23:56 PM »
If Kobe was on the Cavs, hje would shoot every fucking time cuz he wouldn't trust anyone so he would shoot about 42 %, average 37ppg, but like 3 assists max.  Lebron's PPG would go down to 25ppg on the Lakers, but he'd get over 10 assists a game.

Imagine Lebron on the Lakers?   SICKNESS.    Imagine Kobe on the Cavs?  It would be Lakers from three or 4 seasons ago?

Kobe would improve every player on the Cavs and would have more assists than he does now, cuz the plays would be ran through him a lot more often in that type of system ala LeBron. if you think he'd shoot 42% and average 3 assits then you simply don't know Kobe's game. LeBron would be lost within a system like the triangle and his game wouldn't look nearly as dynamic as it does in Clevelands free-lancing offense...LOL@your lack of basketball knowledge. "Kobe on the Cavs would suck...LeBron on LA would be SICKNESS!" LMFAO. :grumpy:

Dogg,  I know the Triangle quite well being as I was a devoted Bulls fan.   While the triangle is restricting in some ways, Kobe is still far and away the focal point.  He brings the ball up often, and much of the play is fascillitated through him, as it was with Jordan.  I think LBJ would be great in the triangle due to his court sense and passing ability (even you, with your "lack of basketball knowledge" would know its superior to Kobe's passing).  If Lebron was playing with Gasol and Odom, it would be lights out for the rest of the league.   If Kobe was in the Cavs system, he would run away with the scoring title, but would shoot the ball every time as he wouldn't trust his teammates (sim,ilar to when he went for 35 a game a few years ago).  Its not like Lebron doesn't make his team better.  Guys LOVE playing with him because he trusts thenm and finds the open man. 

Either way, who the fuck brought up this ridiculous "if" scenario?  Who cares, Lebron is on Cavs, people (i.e. obsessive Kobe fans) do all they do to descredit him, and to me it is just ODD. 

Can't we just all agree that NOONE thought the CAvs would be where they are right now, and that Lebron has improved his game (outside shot? better, stil lwork to do.  Defense? much better.  crazy effort.  clutch?  he's been good, best player in the last 5 mins. of games in the last two years.) 

Kobe fans almost know Lebron is a lock and that Kobe doesn't have a chance as of now, hence the support for Wade. 

Its going to end like this.   Lebron, Wade, and Kobe in third.  All having GREAT seasons, but Kobe is the only one who isn't taking his team to a level noone expected.   

I honestly think that if LeBron was on the Lakers that it would be a toss-up between him and Gasol as to who's the focal point to the success of the team.

lol makes sense..

teecee

« Reply #67 on: March 19, 2009, 06:51:37 PM »

First of all, shooting 45% is good for a guard (especially considering the amount of threes Kobe shot that season)...second of all, Kobe has better passes than LeBron, so stop acting like it's a fact that LeBron is a "better passer"...LeBron gets more assists cuz the ball is in his hands 99% of the time, and while Kobe IS the focal point of the offense, not every play is ran through him. I honestly think that if LeBron was on the Lakers that it would be a toss-up between him and Gasol as to who's the focal point to the success of the team. the reason Kobe hasn't taken the Lakers to a level unexpected is because people are already used to expecting amazing things from #24...and that's the real. The main reason LeBron wouldn't flourish in the triangle is because he is not a fundemantal player...his game relies on athleticism, and that's perfect for a team with a free-lancing offense, but put him in a system like the triangle and you'd see exactly what I mean...PeACe

The only thing not fiundamental about LBj is his jumper, other than that he is straight.  Don't hold it against him that he is freakishly strong and agile for his size.   And maybe Kobe doesn't get the ball in his hands as much as LBJ, but that doesn't stop your boy from being in the league in field goal attempts, does it?!!  Simply put, if he was on the Cavs, he should shoot ALOT more.  Its a good thing Kobe plays in the sysstem he does,as it forces him to play a little bit aof a team game.  Yo

« Reply #68 on: March 19, 2009, 07:34:35 PM »

The only thing not fiundamental about LBj is his jumper, other than that he is straight.  Don't hold it against him that he is freakishly strong and agile for his size.   And maybe Kobe doesn't get the ball in his hands as much as LBJ, but that doesn't stop your boy from being in the league in field goal attempts, does it?!!  Simply put, if he was on the Cavs, he should shoot ALOT more.  Its a good thing Kobe plays in the sysstem he does,as it forces him to play a little bit aof a team game.  Yo

But how do you argue against the fact that Kobe is perfect?  I mean, obviously there are NO flaws in his game whatsoever.   :stupid:

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #69 on: March 20, 2009, 11:07:30 AM »

But how do you argue against the fact that Kobe is perfect?  I mean, obviously there are NO flaws in his game whatsoever.   :stupid:

LOL@bangin your head on the wall after a comment like that...it's Kobe, ya dumbass.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #70 on: March 20, 2009, 11:09:41 AM »

I honestly think that if LeBron was on the Lakers that it would be a toss-up between him and Gasol as to who's the focal point to the success of the team.

lol makes sense..

how does that not make sense, moron? you might not agree with it, but it makes perfect sense...even right now, there are games where Gasol is the focal point of the Lakers' offense. if LeBron was playing in the triangle, there's no doubt in my mind that him and Gasol would hold around the same amount of importance as each other in that system.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #71 on: March 20, 2009, 11:11:38 AM »

Kobe doesn't need to be forced to do anything, his game is adaptable, he's just THAT good. he's not LeBron status, man, get over it. there's a reason it took Kobe to win a gold in the USA games...LOL.

teecee

« Reply #72 on: March 20, 2009, 11:15:41 AM »

Kobe doesn't need to be forced to do anything, his game is adaptable, he's just THAT good. he's not LeBron status, man, get over it. there's a reason it took Kobe to win a gold in the USA games...LOL.

THere is a reason it took Lebron and D-Wade to get them there as well. 

teecee

« Reply #73 on: March 20, 2009, 11:17:59 AM »

lol makes sense..

how does that not make sense, moron? you might not agree with it, but it makes perfect sense...even right now, there are games where Gasol is the focal point of the Lakers' offense. if LeBron was playing in the triangle, there's no doubt in my mind that him and Gasol would hold around the same amount of importance as each other in that system.

Anything to discredit anyone who rivals Kobe.   Why is that?   Lebron is an ELITE level player, on pace to be one of the best of all time.  To say he couldn't adapt to any system is ignorant.  Lebron's top asset is his court sense and using his teammates, so how wouldn't he work in the triangle?   QUit reaching NIK, Lebron has narrowed the gap and is only going to get better.  Deal with it

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #74 on: March 20, 2009, 11:20:08 AM »
And maybe Kobe doesn't get the ball in his hands as much as LBJ, but that doesn't stop your boy from being in the league in field goal attempts, does it?!! 

actually, it does, mr misinformation.