Author Topic: Crooked I-Say Hi 2 The Bad Guy  (Read 4817 times)

MakaveliThaDon1996

• 'G'
Re: Crooked I-Say Hi 2 The Bad Guy
« Reply #105 on: March 08, 2009, 11:03:27 PM »
I want the song that starts at 2:47. :(

RapClips

« Reply #106 on: March 09, 2009, 09:50:17 PM »
I also got my refund back for the project

I will admit, the songs that leaked were not anywhere on the level of what I thought they would be (I read in another post, maybe this is why crooked didn't want the material out there)

Noneless I would still enjoy hearing some of crooked's earlier work

good to see.

but this had NOTHING to do with the real Crooke di, it was FTP,GMG DRF, LSN etc all day, scaming.

jones5099

• 'G'
« Reply #107 on: March 09, 2009, 10:31:41 PM »

I will admit, the songs that leaked were not anywhere on the level of what I thought they would be (I read in another post, maybe this is why crooked didn't want the material out there)

good to see.

but this had NOTHING to do with the real Crooke di, it was FTP,GMG DRF, LSN etc all day, scaming.

maybe I'm missing something, but how was this a "scam" when everyone got a refund?

RapClips

« Reply #108 on: March 09, 2009, 10:39:15 PM »

good to see.

maybe I'm missing something, but how was this a "scam" when everyone got a refund?

umb, if you had been following, there was a few people promoting it, claiming they were not GMG , FTP and all those others, creating a false hype about the cd (trying to sell more copies), when they were the same person/people.

Thats a SCAM in my eyes trying to sell more copies.' And the vids in my sig prove it.

But its ok now, they got exposed.

jones5099

• 'G'
« Reply #109 on: March 10, 2009, 12:46:23 AM »

good to see.

umb, if you had been following, there was a few people promoting it, claiming they were not GMG , FTP and all those others, creating a false hype about the cd (trying to sell more copies), when they were the same person/people.

Thats a SCAM in my eyes trying to sell more copies.' And the vids in my sig prove it.

Well a SCAM in my eyes would be if they had took the money and never sent a product.  But that is clearly not what happened.  They had a product, and for whatever reason, decided not to sell it in the end and refunded everyone's money.  Nobody made money and nobody lost money.

I don't think FTP and LSN are the same people and I don't think they were working together.  But if they were, then so what?  People still had a choice to buy either product or both, if they wanted.

I still don't see the "scam" in all of this.

RhyanG

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #110 on: March 10, 2009, 03:27:23 AM »
Loss Skanless isnt FTP, thats CaughtUp lol, both bitches thou.

D Breezy

« Reply #111 on: March 10, 2009, 06:58:15 AM »

thats not even the right los skanless, and do we really wanna back and forth about some stupid nonsense like this?? and by the way u shouldnt say somethin online u wouldnt say to someones face...
Southern Cali Producer D Breezy

Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqxEePe3NSCrYlYZrXzm0Pg
IG - @d_breezysounds
iTunes - https://music.apple.com/us/album/what-it-means/1591041892
Spotify - https://open.spotify.com/album/7cmg61kWV0NUZ3IqcuczoC

What It Means out now!! feat. Tash, Kokane, T.Kidd, Propain, Joel Q, Bo Roc, LBC Crew, and more

smile4menow

• 'G'
« Reply #112 on: March 10, 2009, 10:47:03 AM »

good to see.

Well a SCAM in my eyes would be if they had took the money and never sent a product.  But that is clearly not what happened.  They had a product, and for whatever reason, decided not to sell it in the end and refunded everyone's money.  Nobody made money and nobody lost money.

I don't think FTP and LSN are the same people and I don't think they were working together.  But if they were, then so what?  People still had a choice to buy either product or both, if they wanted.

It was not a scam at all JOhn Hyland is the type of guy that does not want anyone to put shit out that he has. In my view FTP put his project up to piss LSN off. These guys act like 2 year olds whneit comes to this stuff, like they are entitled to do whatever they want with it because they have the music. If LSN would have made the project more affordable and not out pricing alot of people he would of made a nice profit and none of this would of gone on. However, a more likley scenerio was that FTP contacted LSN, and made him a deal to keep the shit on the down low. Why else would LSN drop 2 gz on shit and not move it? Me I would have bought mult copies of it just to help get it moving hell I woulda dropped 500 if I had too. The only way LSN get his cahs back and moves this stuff and prevents it from leakin is if he takes it private. Otherwise he is stiing on it and that makes no sense.

EFFeX

« Reply #113 on: March 10, 2009, 11:11:19 AM »

good to see.

It was not a scam at all JOhn Hyland is the type of guy that does not want anyone to put shit out that he has. In my view FTP put his project up to piss LSN off. These guys act like 2 year olds whneit comes to this stuff, like they are entitled to do whatever they want with it because they have the music. If LSN would have made the project more affordable and not out pricing alot of people he would of made a nice profit and none of this would of gone on. However, a more likley scenerio was that FTP contacted LSN, and made him a deal to keep the shit on the down low. Why else would LSN drop 2 gz on shit and not move it? Me I would have bought mult copies of it just to help get it moving hell I woulda dropped 500 if I had too. The only way LSN get his cahs back and moves this stuff and prevents it from leakin is if he takes it private. Otherwise he is stiing on it and that makes no sense.

It don't even make sense for FTP to make a deal with him. Let's say they paid him off to keep it on the low. Ain't nothing they can do, I say he take the cash they gave him and STILL sell it or leak it. Your saying dude got strong armed by a bootlegger? LOL!

BTW, dude didn't have to sell it privately to make his money back. If he was selling it at half the price for digital download and released the link to everyone at the same time he'd be straight.

Ridah662

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #114 on: March 10, 2009, 01:16:33 PM »

thats not even the right los skanless, and do we really wanna back and forth about some stupid nonsense like this?? and by the way u shouldnt say somethin online u wouldnt say to someones face...

yea i guess being behind a keyboard a thousand miles away makes them grow sum type of balls.....

warrior

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #115 on: March 10, 2009, 01:53:15 PM »
i still dont think it was a scam,and then dumb ass clint frog had to fuck everyting up. i was going to buy both of them,clint frog just mad cause he dont own it to fuck up like all the rest of his mixtape.clint frog give up dj'ing and stick to fucking kangaroos you fagot.peace,as you where wtf
« Last Edit: March 10, 2009, 01:57:07 PM by warrior »

MarshColin

« Reply #116 on: March 10, 2009, 10:59:58 PM »

good to see.

Please rewatch the videos you posted of yourself and tell me with a straight face that you aren't the biggest douchebag EVER.

krook look bugzy

• Lil Geezy
  • ive been searching..........
« Reply #117 on: March 12, 2009, 06:03:53 AM »
i think hutch produced those lps too! wens crooked gonna drop an lp?

EFFeX

« Reply #118 on: March 12, 2009, 08:04:20 AM »
i think hutch produced those lps too! wens crooked gonna drop an lp?

Hutch produced 75% of Untouchable I know that for sure...

RapClips

« Reply #119 on: March 12, 2009, 10:15:36 AM »

good to see.

good to see.

i still dont think it was a scam,and then dumb ass clint frog had to fuck everyting up. i was going to buy both of them,clint frog just mad cause he dont own it to fuck up like all the rest of his mixtape.clint frog give up dj'ing and stick to fucking kangaroos you fagot.peace,as you where wtf

It my not be a SCAM now, but when they were trying to sell it, having all the fake accounts and 2 sites selling it 2 create a fake hype about it so people will buy more of it, that's a total SCAM in my eyes.

I Know they are in DAMAGE Control right now.