Author Topic: Crooked I-Say Hi 2 The Bad Guy  (Read 4758 times)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Crooked I-Say Hi 2 The Bad Guy
« Reply #30 on: March 07, 2009, 11:16:58 PM »
i mean sooner or later the rest of the traxx will leak regardless if he does it or not as many of them already have
shit daz might have done it
could daz sell this and not get sued by crooked?

DRF should just leak it.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Hazzard

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: March 08, 2009, 01:06:20 AM »
I told you it was a scam, and they got exposed big time when they thoguht it was Clint Dogg exposing them. Thats why i posted the videos.

you're our net hero.
if she swallow during brains, that's game she soaking up!

Muhfukka

« Reply #32 on: March 08, 2009, 01:13:05 AM »
haha i knew this shit would happen, the people who paid for this shit should be glad it ended now without dicking them around for months, assuming they actually got refunds

MediumL

« Reply #33 on: March 08, 2009, 01:19:01 AM »
i think yall should just wait and see if the new DR owners release it.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>

Mietek23

« Reply #34 on: March 08, 2009, 01:32:33 AM »
For some reason I'm glad all that madness have stopped cause it was really getting out of control..

jory

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: March 08, 2009, 01:40:58 AM »

I don't count the Juvenile remix, since that been commonly available for years.

But hey, beggers can't be choosers. I really wanted that Big Hutch version in CDQ though!

Yea but I only ever had the edited version until now! On mines its like ''im doing this for the homies who love me''. The one I downloaded from them goes ''Im doing this for my niggas who love me''

Yeah.  The Gangsta Rap Radio Edit isn't the same as what they were selling either.  They were selling the Gangsta Rap OG which used Crooked's verse from the TG4R  version of Gangsta Rap.  But I think the beat was more similar to the Dogg Pound 2002 version.  The admin. on the FTP website also claimed that Daz had more adlibs at the end of the track that were unique to that version.  For whatever it's worth.

I have 4 version of Gangsta Rap. The one from TG4R feat. Scarface and Treach. The one on DPG 2002 feat. DPG. The edited dpg version and the deathrow radio version with the extra crooked verse.

what about the kurupt solo version og gangsta rap?

Hazzard

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: March 08, 2009, 01:42:47 AM »
that biatch track is dope as fuck.
if she swallow during brains, that's game she soaking up!

RapClips

« Reply #37 on: March 08, 2009, 04:27:05 AM »
haha nah i didnt listen to them clips
but damn this is outta nowhere cuz this actually looked like it was legit for a minute
if some dont get their refunds, some muffuccaz might turn up dead
one of the strangest things to me was when he said good lookin homie
but it is what it is
and damn crooked still wont release a album, he dont see the demand, altho his demand is dyin down

you should it explains alot.

i mean sooner or later the rest of the traxx will leak regardless if he does it or not as many of them already have
shit daz might have done it
could daz sell this and not get sued by crooked?

DRF should just leak it.
Yeah.

and dont Daz have his version he was going to release after the REAL Death Row WAS GOING TO RELEASE theirs?.

I told you it was a scam, and they got exposed big time when they thoguht it was Clint Dogg exposing them. Thats why i posted the videos.

you're our net hero.

LOL

Just yours.

haha i knew this shit would happen, the people who paid for this shit should be glad it ended now without dicking them around for months, assuming they actually got refunds
yeah, assuming they did.

They whole 4 or 5 people who paid. lol.

i think yall should just wait and see if the new DR owners release it.

yes, or wait till a few weeks after its released and get it for free widely around the internet.

I don't count the Juvenile remix, since that been commonly available for years.

But hey, beggers can't be choosers. I really wanted that Big Hutch version in CDQ though!

Yea but I only ever had the edited version until now! On mines its like ''im doing this for the homies who love me''. The one I downloaded from them goes ''Im doing this for my niggas who love me''

Yeah.  The Gangsta Rap Radio Edit isn't the same as what they were selling either.  They were selling the Gangsta Rap OG which used Crooked's verse from the TG4R  version of Gangsta Rap.  But I think the beat was more similar to the Dogg Pound 2002 version.  The admin. on the FTP website also claimed that Daz had more adlibs at the end of the track that were unique to that version.  For whatever it's worth.

I have 4 version of Gangsta Rap. The one from TG4R feat. Scarface and Treach. The one on DPG 2002 feat. DPG. The edited dpg version and the deathrow radio version with the extra crooked verse.

what about the kurupt solo version og gangsta rap?

U mean this one = Kurupt - Gangsta Rap (solo)

It was a released way after the ogs, i think FredWreck just had the masters and Kurupt rapped it 4 his Best Of Album.

Raphael

« Reply #38 on: March 08, 2009, 05:40:55 AM »

RapClips

Haze Zeus13

• 'G'
« Reply #40 on: March 08, 2009, 07:39:56 AM »
http://dynastyentgroup.com/forum/index.php/topic,13751.msg114900.html#msg114900
I can confirm he did give the refunds. I got mine in full. It's just too bad LSN made this whole thing a big deal. No one asked for pressed CDs with artwork. We just wanted the music and he got greedy. He could've simply put it out at $15-20 for a download link and, at that price, I'm sure he could've gotten at least 100 orders.

http://dynastyentgroup.com/forum/index.php/topic,13751.msg114953.html#msg114953
Quote from: alphabet on Today at 03:14:12 AM
That guy on Dubcc says Peter Stannard runs FTP and was the one behind LSN's sale as well ?

That's Clint Dogg and according to him Kay = Peter Stannard = Nino Brown = OneOOne = AM7 = Death Row's Finest = Los Skanless Native = For The People Ent. And so and so forth.

The equation here that is true is Clint dogg = dumbass.

Haze Zeus13

• 'G'
« Reply #41 on: March 08, 2009, 07:44:43 AM »
http://dynastyentgroup.com/forum/index.php/topic,13751.msg114954.html#msg114954
clint dogg is mad homo and masturbates to his mark morrison poster, yeah clint get at me i'll see you at the b ball you faggot and jump you, you pathetic fuck, come to the 5th game of the NBL final (if it goes to that) and i'll fuck you up and then fuck your dirty arse bitch up, you bald homosexual tranny racist fuck.

:laugh:

RapClips

« Reply #42 on: March 08, 2009, 08:03:41 AM »
LMAO.

Thats all they can do, they (FTP/GMG aka etc) are going into damage control now.

The videos dont LIE.

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #43 on: March 08, 2009, 08:05:51 AM »
Where are the mods @?
(Lock this BS, It's over "SHTTBG" has left the building)

freewayricky

• 'G'
  • U Niggaz Caint Be Serious???!!!!
« Reply #44 on: March 08, 2009, 08:11:18 AM »
grab the album here for all you Crooked I fans -

http://get-a-bar.blogspot.com/2009/03/crooked-i-death-row-collection.html

church on the move...