Author Topic: Crooked I-Say Hi 2 The Bad Guy  (Read 4808 times)

EFFeX

Re: Crooked I-Say Hi 2 The Bad Guy
« Reply #45 on: March 08, 2009, 08:56:09 AM »
grab the album here for all you Crooked I fans -

http://get-a-bar.blogspot.com/2009/03/crooked-i-death-row-collection.html

church on the move...

That ain't the album, that's all tracks that been leaked for 7+ years now some of them mixtape tracks from Westcoasanostra.

EFFeX

« Reply #46 on: March 08, 2009, 08:58:12 AM »
BTW: I told dudes not to support FTP from day one the way they rip the artists off, I didn't like how they played Kuruption dirty either when he asked not to leak his music. This should be the nail in the coffin for these guys.

If they want to do some fly shit and leave a legacy, leak the album! Don't be half assed with the bootleggin' go for gold!

Shonuff

• 'G'
« Reply #47 on: March 08, 2009, 09:05:20 AM »
I CAN GET INTO FTPS DOMAIN IF I HAD THE NAME OF THE OWNERS SON

I called the register pretending to be the domain owner and they would give me the pass to the domain if i could answer the security question which is

WHAT IS YOUR KIDS NAME

Who knows any of this info we can own they bitch ass's

RapClips

« Reply #48 on: March 08, 2009, 09:10:22 AM »
Where are the mods @?
(Lock this BS, It's over "SHTTBG" has left the building)

yes, and they have been EXPOSED bigtime.

BTW: I told dudes not to support FTP from day one the way they rip the artists off, I didn't like how they played Kuruption dirty either when he asked not to leak his music. This should be the nail in the coffin for these guys.

If they want to do some fly shit and leave a legacy, leak the album! Don't be half assed with the bootleggin' go for gold!

Im with ya.

I CAN GET INTO FTPS DOMAIN IF I HAD THE NAME OF THE OWNERS SON

I called the register pretending to be the domain owner and they would give me the pass to the domain if i could answer the security question which is

WHAT IS YOUR KIDS NAME

Who knows any of this info we can own they bitch ass's

try

Kilo,
Josh,
Kilo2,
DTG Ent.,
David Tanner Guinn,
DTGDeathRowsFinest,
LSN,
Los Skanless Native,
Nino,
Nio Brown,
Joe,
Nick,
Manu,
Sowton,
DJ Jon B,
Scott Shepard,
Peter Stannard the list goes on....................

The Flying Dutchman

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #49 on: March 08, 2009, 09:11:08 AM »

RapClips

« Reply #50 on: March 08, 2009, 09:18:06 AM »
DRF should just leak it.

Amen
DRF is all those names ive posted.

Kilo,
Josh,
Kilo2,
DTG Ent.,
David Tanner Guinn,
DTG,
DeathRowsFinest,
LSN,
Los Skanless Native,
Nino,
Nino Brown,
Joe,
Nick,
Manu,
Sowton,
DJ Jon B,
Scott Shepard,
Peter Stannard the list goes on....................

Just pm any1 of them and ask the too leak it, they are pretty much the same person or the work for FTP, GMG, 1O1 etc etc.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2009, 09:21:10 AM by Ph. 00117790116835 (U.S.A) »

EFFeX

« Reply #51 on: March 08, 2009, 09:18:54 AM »
DRF should just leak it.

Amen

Well, let's put it this way, he made his money back and didn't leak it cause LSN was going to sell it. So, he did him a favor. LSN dropped the ball as expected. DRF do it for the fans.

RapClips

« Reply #52 on: March 08, 2009, 09:22:11 AM »
DRF should just leak it.

Amen

Well, let's put it this way, he made his money back and didn't leak it cause LSN was going to sell it. So, he did him a favor. LSN dropped the ball as expected. DRF do it for the fans.

u really think someone with all those accounts and sets up a scam to make money off every1 will leak it 4 free?

come on man.

EFFeX

« Reply #53 on: March 08, 2009, 09:24:02 AM »
DRF should just leak it.

Amen

u really think someone with all those accounts and sets up a scam to make money off every1 will leak it 4 free?

come on man.

I'm just saying they obviously can't sell it. Then they said on FTP, "What's another 7 years?" LMAO, In 7 years no one is going to even care about this, let alone buy it for the money they charging. Instead of being nerdy about it and bumping it in their bedroom, give it to people that would get it heard!

JohnnyL

« Reply #54 on: March 08, 2009, 09:27:02 AM »
 I kind of don't understand why it makes a difference who was selling the cd.  While I have to admit that those clips you posted were entertaining, I don't see how it was a scam.  It's obvious that some person or persons involved in this whole ordeal, really had the tracks for sale.  Don't get me wrong, I'm disappointed how this all turned out.  But my money was refunded.  It looks as though whoever was involved in this refunded everyone's money.  So, there really was no scam.  In the end we didn't end up with the album, but no one really got taken for a ride on this thing, either.

EFFeX

« Reply #55 on: March 08, 2009, 09:29:18 AM »
I kind of don't understand why it makes a difference who was selling the cd.  While I have to admit that those clips you posted were entertaining, I don't see how it was a scam.  It's obvious that some person or persons involved in this whole ordeal, really had the tracks for sale.  Don't get me wrong, I'm disappointed how this all turned out.  But my money was refunded.  It looks as though whoever was involved in this refunded everyone's money.  So, there really was no scam.  In the end we didn't end up with the album, but no one really got taken for a ride on this thing, either.

Well, so many people were so persistent with their questioning, there was no way possible they could have gotten away with ripping everyone off...

JohnnyL

« Reply #56 on: March 08, 2009, 09:33:01 AM »

Well, so many people were so persistent with their questioning, there was no way possible they could have gotten away with ripping everyone off...

Well, Effex, you seem to have kept pretty level-headed in this whole thing, and I respect your opinion, but I'm still just not sure.  I mean, don't think I haven't considered the possibility.  But the thing is, they all said from the beginning that there would be refunds if not enough sales were made.  And that's pretty much what happened.

EFFeX

« Reply #57 on: March 08, 2009, 09:36:20 AM »

Well, Effex, you seem to have kept pretty level-headed in this whole thing, and I respect your opinion, but I'm still just not sure.  I mean, don't think I haven't considered the possibility.  But the thing is, they all said from the beginning that there would be refunds if not enough sales were made.  And that's pretty much what happened.

Don't get me wrong, I'm pretty upset about the whole thing. The people involved know that! LOL

However, I have considered all possibilities. Believe me. Yeah, this could have been a legitimate deal, but I don't agree with the way it went down. People offered suggestions on how to put this out and were responded to with rudeness and arrogance. People couldn't even ask a question like, "Do you know when you may be shipping this?" Without getting their heads ripped off. Trust me there was a lot of foul shit said back and forth. So, even if this was a legit deal, I don't think the seller deserves respect anyway.

Haze Zeus13

• 'G'
« Reply #58 on: March 08, 2009, 09:39:32 AM »

Don't get me wrong, I'm pretty upset about the whole thing. The people involved know that! LOL

However, I have considered all possibilities. Believe me. Yeah, this could have been a legitimate deal, but I don't agree with the way it went down. People offered suggestions on how to put this out and were responded to with rudeness and arrogance. People couldn't even ask a question like, "Do you know when you may be shipping this?" Without getting their heads ripped off. Trust me there was a lot of foul shit said back and forth. So, even if this was a legit deal, I don't think the seller deserves respect anyway.

Golden Rule =

Who has the gold shall make the rules.

JohnnyL

« Reply #59 on: March 08, 2009, 09:39:53 AM »

Well, I'll say this; what should have been a simple transaction on both sides turned into a huge mess.  I think everyone involved would agree with that.