Author Topic: Come And Visit The Wonders Of N-Imy (First Rap)  (Read 267 times)

.:N-Imy:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Come And Visit The Wonders Of N-Imy (First Rap)
« on: June 27, 2001, 12:55:22 AM »
Verse 1:

We got the right people  /  Who think they bright people
They always boasting  /  Think they're coasting
It's like they got a clause  /  When they get it right, you applause
Always taking caution  /  Tired out with exhaustion
On a secret mission  /  To rise in position
Standing on their own two feet for this nation  /  With them it's always a race to the station
With them you cannot demoralise  /  With them, do that, and have to apologise
It's like an android heading straight for you  /  Get annoyed cause they got a whole new crew
With the right people you just wanna strangle  /  Shoot at them from every possible angle
Do not judge them they are never wrong  /  You'll never see them outside wearing a thong
When they speak they tend to stutter  /  Always getting your things in a clutter
They always catch you when trying to avoid  /  Begging someone will make them unemployed
The right people always giving you a headache  / The right people always keeping you awake
The jibberish they speak, you cannot believe  /  When they disappear, it's a sigh of relieve
Thinking their brains are fully complete  /  Thinking there brains someone please delete
It's like they get together and plot this scheme  /  Always on your mind, even in your dream
You be plotting to eliminate the numbers  /  You be plotting to decintagrate numbers
They come together like a collab  /  Stick these stupid fuckers in "get a life" rehab

Verse 2:

You got the wrong people who like to mutter  /  Shout at them and they think you a nutter
With them you can always undermine  /  Cause they do not reply, not even decline
They don't give a fuck if they aren't right  /  Rather be on the toilet getting a shite
Doing anything for a measely one buck  /  Do it with the nice ladies, you'll get a fuck
Get an answer right, shivers go down your spine  /  Used to them getting it wrong, they not so devine
They ain't got agility  /  Ain't got ability
Never take advantage  /  You can do some damage
Never a dull moment, always satisfaction  /  One moves and it sets off a chain reaction
They never need any heavy protection  /  Cause to the people they are a rejection
Never ask a question, got no solution  /  Instead they just more shit and pollution
All day they will be a servant or slave  /  Cause just once attention they crave
When you tell them that they have no power  /  They just say "fuck you" and take a shower
Never the that bit lighter than gravity  /  Never in court pleading with the judge insanity
Needing glasses to see things in their focus  /  Can't do a job, they just fucking hopeless
They will get caught making a mistake  /  Having to take all the bosses verbal intake
Always having to take notes in their jotter  /  It's almost like they are a brainstorm plotter

Verse 3:

Finally we got the normal people like me  /  Don't give a fuck about wot they see
Who cares cause we are going to be bigger  /  Watching you from the office window in your digger
We do summin wrong we don't plead  /  We get up and go to get food in which to feed
You can throw them in an adder snake pit  /  And they be life "So Fuck" instead of "Ah Sit"
To them you are the princess and thee the king  /  Don't give a fuck if we can't sing
Still do it but who cares  /  Exactly cause no-one else dares
Them it's not "Another day I have to survive"  /  But more like "Another day I am alive"
Unlike me they don't have to rap and rhyme  /  To get by another day, making a few dimes
When and how we choose to be profound  /  You'll know cause it'll make you curl up and hit the ground
Please don't even try to patronize us  /  Please don't even fucking try to summarize us
Not bringing us down but that don't stop you trying  /  Instead of us you make yourself start crying
Before you know it we could be in the west wing  /  In a janitor's closet, fucking someone, having a fling
Feel the temperature outside, it's getting colder  /  You don't realize but the normal people are getting bolder
Friendship bracelets, we don't wear no bangles  /  Not wanting to end up in unecessary tangles

It's a bit long but who cares. Ya'll wanna give me feedback.............or not.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
N-Imy - Incipient  {[link=http://forum.igangsta.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl?board=fouroneone;action=display;num=1010196585]Click Here[/link] for details}

"I believe that everything you do bad comes back to you. So everything that I do that's bad I'm going to suffer for it. But in my heart, I believe what I'm doing is right. So I feel like I'm going to heaven" - Tupac {June 1996}

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Come And Visit The Wonders Of N-Imy (First Rap
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2001, 11:29:02 AM »
C'mon any1 wanna give me feedback here. It is my first rap, PPPPPPPLLLLLLEEEEEEEAAAAAAASSSSSSSSEEEEEE ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
N-Imy - Incipient  {[link=http://forum.igangsta.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl?board=fouroneone;action=display;num=1010196585]Click Here[/link] for details}

"I believe that everything you do bad comes back to you. So everything that I do that's bad I'm going to suffer for it. But in my heart, I believe what I'm doing is right. So I feel like I'm going to heaven" - Tupac {June 1996}

Sikotic™

« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2001, 12:21:43 PM »
Thats damn good for your first rhyme.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

So Much Style

« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2001, 12:54:47 PM »
thats not his first rhyme, its his first song i guess, cause i battled you before..

umm the lyrics are good but you have a :
AA BB CC DD EE FF  rhyme scheme the whole way thru, if you dont konw what that means its like cuplets going

thats a cat/
its fat/
and thats a dog/
in the fog
So much style back at it again

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2001, 02:16:01 PM »
I know I used the AA, BB, CC etc thing the way through because I like working that way, I think it sounds better on raps and i's just also cause I've worked that way with raps on previous sites.

But So_Much_Style this is my first rap cause I ain't never battled you before cause I don't usually ever come in the freestyle section. To be truthful this actually a song of mine. It ain't been recorded.......yet. I have a beat and the lyrics have been put on to go with the beat that's why the verse thing is in there.

Anyway thanx for the feedback ya'll.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2001, 03:51:50 PM »
So Much Style told me about the AA BB  thing when we battled a while ago, and look at me now...My rhymes rhyme the same all the way through...LOL

But if you think about it..Most rappers use tghe AA BB thing (Snoop Dogg, Dre and much more)

So Much Style

« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2001, 04:08:22 PM »
oh i got u confused for someone else....

and no those rappers dont hardly ever use the aa bb cc rhyme schme

there is usally somewhere between 3-5 lines rhyming in the same set...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2001, 04:51:42 PM »
Heres an example I though of right away...

As I look up at the sky
My mind starts trippin, a tear drops my eye
My body temperature falls
I'm shakin and they breakin tryin to save the Dogg
Pumpin on my chest and I'm screamin
I stop breathin, damn I see deamons
Dear God, I wonder can ya save me
I can't die Boo-Boo's bout to have my baby
I think it's too late for prayin, hold up
A voice spoke to me and it slowly started sayin
"Bring your lifestyle to me I'll make it better"
How long will I live?
"Eternal life and forever"
And will I be, the G that I was?
"I'll make your life better than you can imagine or even dreamed of
So relax your soul, let me take control
Close your eyes my son"
My eyes are closed

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #8 on: June 27, 2001, 04:52:50 PM »
Well its not that good of an example...But it has some AA BB format in it...

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: June 27, 2001, 11:55:41 PM »
Yo I ain't ebing rude or shit here but could we please just stick to telling how my rap is. And to SMS. Listen to Dre's songs. I think you'll find he does use the AA BB CC thing a lot. A very lot. He very rarely decides not to rhyme. Don't believe me. Listen to his lass 3 songs (Still DRE, Forgot About DRE & Nxt Episode).

So Much Style

« Reply #10 on: June 28, 2001, 05:22:37 AM »
no!!!!! no no no no no!    just cuase you dont use  AA BB CC rhyme scheme doesnt mean you cant rhhyme you can use the:
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA     for all it matters which would be like

Im the narrator/
yous a perpetrater/
fuck a skater/
yeah im a hater/
but im a player/
you funk faker/
this is the rhyme sayer/

That is all A's  then if i continue that rhyme with...

This is the rhyme sayer/    THEN
cause you cant see me/
best believe me/
suck it out bitch, its nice and creamy/

Now we have AAAAAAA BBBB

the letter switches everytime the rhyming word starts a new rhyme..if you understand that

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: June 28, 2001, 09:32:42 AM »
hmmm.....yeah....you fucking lost me now. Should have left it the way it was.  ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #12 on: June 28, 2001, 04:36:54 PM »
I totaly understand...The way I rhyme is liken this....

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB

CCCCCC

LOL...Check my rhymes and youll see

Sometimes I only use A the whole way through...

So Much Style

« Reply #13 on: June 28, 2001, 05:52:28 PM »
look at nik's sig, that is like AAAAAA

my rhymes usually are something like

AAAA BBB CC DDDD EE      they vary, you need different schemes in your rhymes...i know this shit goes str8 over 80% of your heads. lol

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: June 29, 2001, 09:35:00 AM »
yo I get ya now but I know of no other style. If youse gots one then don't be scared to tell me or help me out.