Author Topic: Nas' "Global Grind" Article: "I GRANTED A WISH....."  (Read 152 times)

J.E.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Nas' "Global Grind" Article: "I GRANTED A WISH....."
« on: March 14, 2009, 02:27:40 PM »
YOOOOOOOOO hey young world. Nas here... Just wanted to check in with ya'll. Got a show this weekend in New Orleans. One of my favorite cities in the world. Last time I was out there with my daughter they showed me all the spots that Katrina hit the hardest. That sh*t was crazy. I commend the people who survived such a disaster and pray for those who didn't make it out.On another not though... A brotha is chillin man. About 75% done with this album that Damian Marley and I been working on. Its just great music man. Should have something in the streets in the next 2 weeks. I had a life changing moment last week mannnn. This young man by the name of Darnell from Pennsylvania had a wish to meet me through the Make a Wish foundation. I was buggin cuz he was only 13. He wasn't even born when "it was written" came out!!!! Haaaaaaaaaa. But man this guy was asking me the craziest questions... I couldn't believe how much he knew about the past. He is a true fan who does his research. One of the coolest hip hop fans I've ever met and I hope to keep in contact with him forever.

http://globalgrind.com/content/494735/I-GRANTED-A-WISH/

Dope shit, Nas is that dude. Gotta respect what he did and I can't wait for that album.

jeromechickenbone

Re: Nas' "Global Grind" Article: "I GRANTED A WISH....."
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2009, 03:40:28 PM »
Word this album is gonna be so dope.  Was jammin out to some Damian Marley last night.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Re: Nas' "Global Grind" Article: "I GRANTED A WISH....."
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2009, 02:10:43 AM »
Nice read.. can't wait for the Marley/Nas album
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)