Author Topic: what do you think about your girl talking to her ex boyfriend  (Read 481 times)

J2K

Re: what do you think about your girl talking to her ex boyfriend
« Reply #30 on: March 14, 2009, 05:36:32 PM »
I agree with all the posts above sayin...leave her man, your better off. If my chick was talkin 2 her ex'z id b paranoid as fuck..

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #31 on: March 14, 2009, 06:02:48 PM »
tell her youve been fuckin somebody else.  She'll get pissed and if she's been cheatin on you, she'll DEFINETELY say it.  Then you can be like, "i was just jokin...but fuck you ho and your faggot Christian man"  ;)
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Tay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Bay Area Representative
« Reply #32 on: March 14, 2009, 06:29:36 PM »
^^Haha, this is probably true. If you flip it on her like that, she will most likely get caught up in the moment and tell you. Either way, Sik's post sums it up.
I got a bird's eye view

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

« Reply #33 on: March 15, 2009, 06:56:09 AM »
her ex is a christian though so I aint to worried about it, some muthafuckaz just need to get used to tha fact that some people stay connected even after them breaking up, im not the lets be friends till the end type but some hos are.
Remember, a lotta christians are a bunch of religious frauds.  Don't even have to mention the religiuous athletes now.  Seriously, dump her.  I'm not a tyrant but I know if I had someone I wouldn't put up with that.

Jaydc555

« Reply #34 on: March 15, 2009, 07:27:25 AM »
Yeah being Christian doesn't mean shit.