Author Topic: I'ma be in the Yay Area this coming Monday and Tuesday!  (Read 358 times)

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

Re: I'ma be in the Yay Area this coming Monday and Tuesday!
« Reply #15 on: March 14, 2009, 10:21:22 AM »
Crowded cities are the shit. Like daygo was sayin, you can find a hooker, some coke, and a church all on the same block. It's beautiful.

In which order do u hit em up? lol
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #16 on: March 14, 2009, 10:22:51 AM »
haha but you like crowded cities?

First time in the Bay since I was a youngin and man, it's beautiful up there. I really hope the school liked me because every other campus didn't interest me for a number of reasons. I love LA and will live there til I finally die from lung cancer via smog, but I think I could live in SF and get by. It's like a sexy LA with water. The girls ain't half bad either. I'm sold, but it's up to the school.

i remember the first time I went up to the Bay and was walkin around SF. Fuckin wierd shit.  Southern Cali, im used to crackheads, tweekers, shermheads...but they gotta lot of muthafuckin heroin addicts layin around the streets up there lol.  And its so packed in.  You can have thugs on one corner, tourists on another, drag queens on the other. lol

yeah I couldnt stand livin in no small ass town.  I mean, I like LA/San Diego type cities...where its a lot of people, but kinda spread out.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: March 14, 2009, 10:51:24 AM »
Got a medical school interview up there. HOLLA!
Which school you going? what medical field are you going to?  If you in the field of prescribing shit...let me know.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

Sikotic™

« Reply #18 on: March 14, 2009, 04:48:13 PM »
Crowded cities are the shit. Like daygo was sayin, you can find a hooker, some coke, and a church all on the same block. It's beautiful.

In which order do u hit em up? lol
I'm a multi-tasker so I like to incorporate all of them at the same time if possible.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE