Author Topic: New Roccett Interview  (Read 81 times)

Neimanmarcus9

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • www.dipinthemix.com "For the People by the People"
New Roccett Interview
« on: March 11, 2009, 02:06:49 PM »

Checkmate Radio on (www.raptalk.net) is back with another exclusive!! Listen as they interview CTE/Get Ya Green Up's own Roccett. Through all the grind he has coming up in 09, they discuss his current USDA involvement, The Green Up Movement, rappers he roll wit and more…This is one you don’t wanna miss!!!!

Bringing you the hottest in exclusives, interviews and information you need to know. Taking all music Submissions, interview slots available, club promoters hit us with your events. New artists contact us to get your music in rotation, new models promoting your career, and businesses that want to get heard. For getting on our show or info email us at polyrob@tmail.com  or millionheirenterprises@gmail.com . For music submissions email djelite23@gmail.com .

Click below to download/stream Checkmate Radio!!!!

http://www.zshare.net/audio/56881314e94db097/

1. Intro (Roccett announces new mixtape)
2. U Already Know-Roccett
3. Silly Boy-Asher Roth
4. Candice & Patron-Souls 4 Sale
5. Interview with Roccett (USDA,Green Up camp, & projects)
6. Hottest in the Hood-Red Cafe
7. Midnight Madness-Heltah Skealth
8. Flight School-Kanye West ft T Pain
9. Interview with Roccett (Origin of his name & Eastcoast labels signing Westcoast artists)
10. A Yo-Method Man & Redman
11. Swagga Like Bloods-Big WY ft Joe Moses, Jay Rock & 211
12. Pussy is My Medicine-Jim Jones ft NOE & Ching Santana
13. Ultimate High-Poly Rob
14. Interview with Roccett (New Projects, IamRoccett.com, & Shoutouts)
15. I Be on the Block-Jay Rock
16. Do This-Canibus ft Chino XL & Bekay
17. Topless-Dr. Dre ft T.I. & Nas

Source: (http://twitthis.com/x9ktuo)
#1 I am a REAL PERSON. #2 Book Trailer  () "Kalifornia LUV" written by my uncle 'Spud' is in stores now w/ me on the cover. I'm a Student, Music Junkie, that LUVz to surf online. Check out my website (www.dipinthemix.com) if you have quality music or Hip Hop news, get @ me via PM so we can network. Thank You, Neiman Marcus. #fuckhaterzget$