Author Topic: VIDEO: Pimpin' Curly Presents Brooke's Sex Tape "Time To Make A Movie" Trailer  (Read 276 times)

KWayz

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Drudge

• Muthafuckin' OG
Holy Shit, damn I'm at work that was nasty seeing his old fat flabby ass!!!! hahhahahaha!!!! Ross is ruined. Damn Pimpin Curly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Haha oh shiit

NotoriousTDA

LOL

who is that tony yayo fucking her?

D1G1T4L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Digital Productions
cold blooded

Blood$

DAMN...

3rd Coast

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Showin naked ass in the great state of Texas
pimp-c clowned his broad a long time ago..

iono what it was but he was in the same strip club we was in in miami... she came to the v.i.p were we were..

got bucket naked..

next thang u know..pimp-c threw 1 of the funniest fits.. he was like.. Hol' up..hol the fuck up say bitch..come here bitch...(opens the girl legs n inspects )...nall nalll hell fuck nall mayne!!...bald pussy is a no no hoe.. gotta come wit it.... grow some hairs on that shit n get legit...bald head pussy dont mean shit to meee make room 4 the hoes wit the bushy pussys...get these 4th graders outtahea now!!

she was like this  :-[

man he had us dyin...

Blood$

iono what it was but he was in the same strip club we was in in miami... she came to the v.i.p were we were..

got bucket naked..

next thang u know..pimp-c threw 1 of the funniest fits.. he was like.. Hol' up..hol the fuck up say bitch..come here bitch...(opens the girl legs n inspects )...nall nalll hell fuck nall mayne!!...bald pussy is a no no hoe.. gotta come wit it.... grow some hairs on that shit n get legit...bald head pussy dont mean shit to meee make room 4 the hoes wit the bushy pussys...get these 4th graders outtahea now!!

man he had us dyin...

POST OF THE YEAR... lmfao

R.I.P. Pimp C

3rd Coast

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Showin naked ass in the great state of Texas

got bucket naked..

man he had us dyin...

POST OF THE YEAR... lmfao

R.I.P. Pimp C

man i cried so hard.. i had a asthma attack and i dont even have asthma.. man he was like did i do the bitch wrong..

everybody was like yeah.. then he went found her..lord knows how the apology went...but he let her back in but she couldnt strip..had all her clothes on..