Author Topic: Are Rappers Racists?(For White Peeps Only)  (Read 340 times)

2euce 7even

Are Rappers Racists?(For White Peeps Only)
« on: March 13, 2009, 03:26:37 AM »
Alooooooooooooooooooooot Rappers Use That "Kill Whitey", "The Devil"-Shit.
Ice-T,Chuck D,Lench Mob,Sunz Of Man,The Terrorists,etc.
What Yall Think About That?

http://home.att.net/~phosphor/introtogrammys.html

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Are Rappers Racists?(For White Peeps Only)
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2009, 04:51:26 AM »
Yes, I feel offended everytime I hear a rap song.

kemizt

Jaydc555

« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2009, 05:21:47 AM »
Someone should play some old ice cube like cave bitch or something next time he's in a room full of white people like for example at the priemier of one of his new family films.lol

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2009, 05:27:24 AM »

There is no doubt that some rappers are racist, whereas some are just reflecting the mindset of disenfranchised black youths. The latter was not meant to be a cop out, just a feeling that the lyrics don't necessarily represent their own views.

EAZY-LI

« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2009, 08:53:18 AM »

There is no doubt that some rappers are racist, whereas some are just reflecting the mindset of disenfranchised black youths. The latter was not meant to be a cop out, just a feeling that the lyrics don't necessarily represent their own views.

yeah its all made to shock take past the line. i think horny little
devil is worse than cave bitch tho he talking bout killing people
for mix relation's something i disagree with.

he diss flavour falv for it despite flav never saying he woulnt get
with a white chick.

FUCK ICE CUBE  :laugh:
The Boyz N Tha Hood Are Always Hard
But Some Times The Boyz Leave Tha Hood
And Roll With God....

Rest In Peace Eric (Eazy-E) Wright
1964-1995

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2009, 10:01:50 AM »
i hate dead prez.
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2009, 10:10:22 AM »
Someone should play some old ice cube like cave bitch or something next time he's in a room full of white people like for example at the priemier of one of his new family films.lol

lol that would be funny, maybe not for cube but funny anyway.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Pacific Standard

« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2009, 11:15:18 AM »
Most of them are just ignorant scumbags period. Racist behavior generally comes along with that every now and that.

Ese Torsido

« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2009, 11:24:33 AM »
It's going to depend. In the old days, when N.W.A. first tore the radio waves a new asshole, many conservative listeners couldn't handle the braggadocious lyrics, let alone the blatant racism found in pre-gangsta rap. You can say the same for Chicano Rap - in fact, Kid Frost blew up around the same time they did. But the difference between N.W.A. and Frost was more than just the color of their skin - it was perception of the Mexican-American.

(P.S.: I'm not black, I'm not white, I'm in the middle, I'm just right. Little quote stolen from War. But you get the idea.)

J.E.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: March 13, 2009, 11:29:51 AM »
Imo this thread is stupid. I don't really know why but it just is.

MediumL

« Reply #10 on: March 13, 2009, 11:33:44 AM »
in some ways some of the things said are racist - no need to call white people c*****rs etc Like someone said they're just displaying their emotions but then again its hypocritical to attack america for racism when you're labelling others with racist terms. The aim should be for equality not black superiority.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>

Paul

« Reply #11 on: March 13, 2009, 11:35:08 AM »
Imo this thread is stupid. I don't really know why but it just is.

I agree, its a neverending debate which will always end up with feelings hurt

I have no time for racism in any serious context, a joke here and there i dont mind  ;D
funkyfreshintheflesh

Pacific Standard

« Reply #12 on: March 13, 2009, 11:43:20 AM »
And as far as Sunz of Man go, I've kicked it with Prodigal Sunn a few times, he's actually a pretty cool guy, likes hangin out with skaters and motocross dudes no homo and all that, not like "get out of my presence devil". So a lot of racist shit said for the most part is just societal observations and emotion. That being said I dont defend it.