Author Topic: One Nation Finally Getting Released  (Read 4157 times)

MarshColin

Re: One Nation Finally Getting Released
« Reply #60 on: March 15, 2009, 07:55:50 PM »
Okay, so Shonuff, you've taken credit for the Affiliated "One Nation" release that's available on Itunes right now.  What about this A.E.G. release that allhiphop was claiming is coming out March 20th?  Are you behind this one as well?

yes he is

AEG is Affiliated Entertainment group which is Shortyo's label or whatever. And Shonuff = Shortyo.

JohnnyL

« Reply #61 on: March 15, 2009, 10:24:08 PM »
Okay, so Shonuff, you've taken credit for the Affiliated "One Nation" release that's available on Itunes right now.  What about this A.E.G. release that allhiphop was claiming is coming out March 20th?  Are you behind this one as well?

yes he is

AEG is Affiliated Entertainment group which is Shortyo's label or whatever. And Shonuff = Shortyo.

Oh, okay.  Gotcha.  This is pretty strange.  I wonder why the release dates don't match up?  And I also wonder why itunes, amazon.com, or allhiphop.com didn't check to see if this was an official release. 

Benz

« Reply #62 on: March 16, 2009, 06:38:50 AM »
i'm not going to get into some huge beef nonsense, but when shortyo talks about fronting money it's untrue.  he uses a cd shipping and pressing service out of japan wherein you upload your material and they produce copies on an as needed basis, shipping them to your customers too.  there are no up front costs to him and there is no work on his part after the upload is done.  if he was serious and not strictly about project repackaging he'd have spent the $1300 (since his youtube shows that it's chump change to a tycoon of his status) to secure the material and make his money back through sales.

why people continue to take him seriously is beyond me - especially since the last project he was selling was a figment of his imagination and was a straight jack move.  look, he's not even beyond "rebranding" some e-book on how to pick up women (good luck with that):  http://www.lulu.com/shortyo  ...it's time the internet moves on beyond children in hip hop clown suits.

Shonuff

• 'G'
« Reply #63 on: March 16, 2009, 07:17:54 AM »
seems like the fag dante benz cant leave the internet alone... yes your right we used a company in japan to press the cds on demand for all the IN THE BANK releases... all the major projects that are distributed threw our major distributor unfortunately have to go the regular route and get pressed up ahead of time. So your only HALF  FUCKING IDIOT at this time

like i said if you dont know how the game works please dont speak on it. call any distro and ask them how they work lol Koch, Emi, Caroline Distribution Anyone of them will tell you exactly what i told you
« Last Edit: March 16, 2009, 07:19:53 AM by Shonuff »

davidr

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #64 on: March 16, 2009, 07:21:50 AM »
so then any news on one nation book 2

JohnnyL

« Reply #65 on: March 16, 2009, 08:05:12 AM »
so then any news on one nation book 2

Yeah.  As long as we're all having this discussion anyway, did you have your meeting with Dru Ha?  If so, what was the outcome?

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #66 on: March 16, 2009, 01:55:33 PM »
Yesterday (March 13), digital label A.E.G. announced that Tupac Shakur and Boot Camp Clik’s fabled One Nation album would finally see an official release on March 20. While Hip-Hop fans were surprised, no one was more so than Duck Down CEO Dru Ha, who explained that his organization was never approached about releasing the album they helped create. “Aside from Pac before he passed and continuing to stay in contact with the Outlawz and the family, nobody has even been in contact with us about our involvement, our interest in tracks, etc.” Dru Ha told AllHipHop.com in an exclusive statement. “I’ve never heard of this company but we’ll certainly be contacting them to find out what we’re not in the know of.” One Nation was the brainchild of Tupac and Boot Camp Clik, and aimed at dispelling the growing tensions between East and West Coast artists and fans in the wake of the Bad Boy-Death Row feud.

For the full story or to comment log on: http://www.allhiphop.com/stories/news/archive/2009/03/16/21108188.aspx

Up to 80% off on Diamond Jewelry and Watches at ItsHot.com . Use coupon code: AHH to save even more. Genuine Diamond and Gold jewelry starting from $99 to over $1 Million. Free shipping. 30 day returns. Lowest price guarantee. Check out our Celebrity client page

Shonuff

• 'G'
« Reply #67 on: March 16, 2009, 02:05:13 PM »
yes siiiir we have already spoke to dru ha and are getting % situated and talking about releasing a "book 2" of the album

btw noone has cd q versions of the songs since most were never completed or mixed down but i can tell you dru ha did say the shit he has is incredible

Benz

« Reply #68 on: March 16, 2009, 02:20:07 PM »
yes siiiir we have already spoke to dru ha and are getting % situated and talking about releasing a "book 2" of the album

btw noone has cd q versions of the songs since most were never completed or mixed down but i can tell you dru ha did say the shit he has is incredible
maybe you want to read the post above before you continue with your lies.

here, let me paste it again for you:

Duck Down Speaks on Disputed Tupac 'One Nation' Release
By Ismael AbduSalaam
Yesterday (March 13), digital label A.E.G. announced that Tupac Shakur and Boot Camp Clik’s fabled One Nation album would finally see an official release on March 20.
While Hip-Hop fans were surprised, no one was more so than Duck Down CEO Dru Ha, who explained that his organization was never approached about releasing the album they helped create.
“Aside from Pac before he passed and continuing to stay in contact with the Outlawz and the family, nobody has even been in contact with us about our involvement, our interest in tracks, etc.” Dru Ha told AllHipHop.com in an exclusive statement. “I’ve never heard of this company but we’ll certainly be contacting them to find out what we’re not in the know of.”
One Nation was the brainchild of Tupac and Boot Camp Clik, and aimed at dispelling the growing tensions between East and West Coast artists and fans in the wake of the Bad Boy-Death Row feud.
According to a press release from A.E.G., the album includes appearances from The Notorious B.I.G., Snoop Dogg, Busta Rhymes, Big Daddy Kane, Greg Nice, and Tha Outlawz.
At press time, Afeni Shakur and representatives from the Shakur estate could not be reached for comment.
On February 24, Duck Down released Smoke N Mirrors, the debut album from Cypress Hill frontman B-Real.
(source: http://www.allhiphop.com)

a shame you were never actually a fan of the music, shortyo, because if you were more than just an opportunist you'd know that biggie on one nation is laughable, and it's not busta rhymes.

cStyle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #69 on: March 16, 2009, 02:38:51 PM »
ay yo does anyobody in tzhe building got that "THE MONEY" track from that one nation album?? that shit is bangin like a mofucka  :o

Schreibs21

« Reply #70 on: March 16, 2009, 02:40:55 PM »
ay yo does anyobody in tzhe building got that "THE MONEY" track from that one nation album?? that shit is bangin like a mofucka  :o

the song you speak of was actually released by Daz Dillinger on his album I Got Love In These Streetz, it was only on the 1st pressing on the cd's as Amaru blocked it once they got word.

Benz

« Reply #71 on: March 16, 2009, 02:41:17 PM »
here's the whole bullshit cd shortyo is selling:  http://rapidshare.com/files/209535070/Fattyo_-_One_Nation_of_Fat.rar  thanks to dmented for the link.

i should feel blessed that he is passing off my remix of thug nigga as the og i suppose.  shame on him for "remastering" it, though.  sounds like ass now.

Shonuff

• 'G'
« Reply #72 on: March 16, 2009, 02:46:20 PM »
dante must want all his personal info posted all over the net... i dont think you do dante so if i was you id let it be... mad someone else doing something you cant do lol

get a real job instead of living off your dead dad

cStyle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #73 on: March 16, 2009, 02:48:31 PM »
here's the whole bullshit cd shortyo is selling:  http://rapidshare.com/files/209535070/Fattyo_-_One_Nation_of_Fat.rar  thanks to dmented for the link.

i should feel blessed that he is passing off my remix of thug nigga as the og i suppose.  shame on him for "remastering" it, though.  sounds like ass now.

uve been properly propped homie  ;)

SkinzYall

« Reply #74 on: March 16, 2009, 02:48:48 PM »
dante must want all his personal info posted all over the net... i dont think you do dante so if i was you id let it be... mad someone else doing something you cant do lol

get a real job instead of living off your dead dad

OWNED fatty boy. Dru Ha said it all.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2009, 02:52:29 PM by SkinzYall »