Author Topic: Are you messy or clean?  (Read 331 times)

Jaydc555

Are you messy or clean?
« on: March 13, 2009, 10:07:41 AM »
Personally I have to have my place organized.I make my bed first thing in the morning when I wake up make sure everything is organized.I am a bit ocd.None of my stuff is ever out of place clothes always hung up.I have about 600 dvds and 100 blu rays all in alphabetical.same with video games.I have about 1600 cds I have all the cases in alphabetical but I take the cds out and have those in carry cases all in order.For me its a deal breaker in a relationship.I've broken up with women just because they were so damn messy I can't stand that shit.what about you guys?

Nigga_With_An_Additude

Re: Are you messy or clean?
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2009, 10:13:05 AM »
I am messy eater.............

Jaydc555

« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2009, 10:21:29 AM »
Lol.....

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2009, 10:23:55 AM »
IM HELLA CLEAN  ;D

Jaydc555

« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2009, 10:30:10 AM »
I've never been tested I just fuck a girl with no condom then tell her I've never been tested so she goes and gets tested.

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2009, 10:31:16 AM »
That is pretty clever, i will have to try that out.

E-L-P

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 21 & Over
« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2009, 11:49:53 PM »
I have to have my stuff organized. I like having everything in it's place and it bugs me if it's not. I might have OCD. Seriously, one day recently, I was running late to work and I didn't have time to make my bed and it was bugging me all day long. I just like coming home and not have to do anything but drink a beer and relax.
My Future Wife:

Matty

« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2009, 10:00:13 PM »
i'm on the ocd train too but its better to be over clean, hygienic and organised than messy, dirty or smelly at all.

Sikotic™

« Reply #8 on: March 15, 2009, 12:19:35 AM »
I've self-diagnosed myself with OCD. I have serious issues with shit that isn't organized. It's not healthy.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

RhyanG

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #9 on: March 15, 2009, 04:56:43 AM »
im a girl and i shower everyday and wash and brush my teeth and dont wear foundation, just abit of eye liner.

but when im on my pc downstairs and im on it till late chattin on here and facebook then i leave my coke cans, choc bar wrappers and dirty plate (from my chinese takeout)...next to my pc. I tidy up and clean the dishes in the morning.

Im a bit messy

Jaydc555

« Reply #10 on: March 15, 2009, 05:39:35 AM »
I hate when girls wear too much cover up on their face it looks horrendous.especially when you can that line separates between where they have it and don't.

westsiderider323

« Reply #11 on: March 15, 2009, 06:59:44 AM »
im in between but im closer to clean

tempo2

« Reply #12 on: March 15, 2009, 07:20:20 AM »
yeah im mega orgainised, it helps me go about my business when i know everything is where it should be, my girlfriend is the same so that helps.

the.SET

• 'G'
« Reply #13 on: March 15, 2009, 10:15:41 AM »
Im alot more neater now that I have my own place than I was living at home. I think thats how it is for most people. I just have to have my place clean at all times, but at home I could care less if my room was dirty or smelled like ass, even with company over.
avidSOUND.com: Where Aspiring Musicians Can Be HEARD!

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #14 on: March 15, 2009, 10:45:44 AM »
My ex w/ a clean freak.  I def took that shit for granted cuz ever since she moved out I've been a little sloppy.  Now i'm like, damn, I guess that bitch did have some redeeming qualities.  Too bad she sucked in many other areas.