Author Topic: So Loon3y finally "mans up" and peddles down to Studio City....  (Read 660 times)

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
Re: So Loon3y finally "mans up" and peddles down to Studio City....
« Reply #30 on: March 14, 2009, 12:54:18 PM »
whatever rooney i thought u were mobbin i'm sure one of your boys has a supra you can bum a ride in. as soon as i saw your skinny little greasy 4 eyed ass i knew u were a punk, taking out his aggression here. i got real life to worry about and a business so if you're not gonna act like a man for once in your pathetic life then shut the fuck up and don't ever say shit to me. i'm better than you.

lol what a fucking pussy. taking out aggression? rofl  ur the one talking shit, all i said was meet up so i can slap your silly ass real quik. its the smart move, since ur too scared to meet up, u wont get smacked up.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: March 14, 2009, 01:36:50 PM »
damn man, how long has this beef been going on? :)
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

Job starring as King Of Zamunda

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
« Reply #32 on: March 14, 2009, 01:43:44 PM »

oh shit lmao! you stupid for this...........
HOW TO ROB DUBCC PART 1--> http://www.dubcc.com/forum/index.php?topic=227551.0
"I killed a man who looked like me, whose mother and father looked like my mother and father...and nothing happened," Lawrence Fishburne in Deep Cover

"I would share the definition of balling
with you white folks but no...
the game is to be sold not told
so fuck you." - Pac

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
« Reply #33 on: March 14, 2009, 01:51:12 PM »
maybe in san diego and shit people are afriad of asians but not everywhere

not a matter of bein afraid of any race, its a matter of recognizing whats what.  Again, this aint in defense of Loon3y, cus none of us know him anyways. But you can tell who's really been around any real triv and who hasnt just on the way they respond to shit. 
that just might be a westcoast thing....... asians are pretty much a factor amongst other asians........... asians aint beefing with Blacks or spanish like that out here............. if shit popping off. its usually and Black vs Black ( which is unfortunate) or ( Black vs spanish)...........sidenote these mexicans getting they numbers up and trying to get bold
"I killed a man who looked like me, whose mother and father looked like my mother and father...and nothing happened," Lawrence Fishburne in Deep Cover

so fuck you." - Pac

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #34 on: March 14, 2009, 02:10:00 PM »

not a matter of bein afraid of any race, its a matter of recognizing whats what.  Again, this aint in defense of Loon3y, cus none of us know him anyways. But you can tell who's really been around any real triv and who hasnt just on the way they respond to shit. 
that just might be a westcoast thing....... asians are pretty much a factor amongst other asians........... asians aint beefing with Blacks or spanish like that out here............. if shit popping off. its usually and Black vs Black ( which is unfortunate) or ( Black vs spanish)...........sidenote these mexicans getting they numbers up and trying to get bold

yah, I could see that. I think the gang culture out here is a little different. theres still more funk between gangs of the same race then between different races. Black gangs war with eachother, Mexicans war with eachother, Asians war with eachother.  I know in NY the Korean Mafia is supposed to be (or was) pretty big, but like you said they stick to themselves more (from what I heard).  I had heard that at one point the Korean Mafia in NY became the largest organized Mafia in NY. But I dunno about as far as street gangs out there.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
« Reply #35 on: March 14, 2009, 02:22:13 PM »

yah, I could see that. I think the gang culture out here is a little different. theres still more funk between gangs of the same race then between different races. Black gangs war with eachother, Mexicans war with eachother, Asians war with eachother.  I know in NY the Korean Mafia is supposed to be (or was) pretty big, but like you said they stick to themselves more (from what I heard).  I had heard that at one point the Korean Mafia in NY became the largest organized Mafia in NY. But I dunno about as far as street gangs out there.
one thing eye will give asian gangs props on they mostly about business in a civilized way. they run they area in a efficient way. its just different circles.............and rarely are the Blacks and the asian with intersect. but Blacks and spanish man that circle stay overlapping each other

so fuck you." - Pac

Sikotic™

« Reply #36 on: March 16, 2009, 12:40:46 AM »

one thing eye will give asian gangs props on they mostly about business in a civilized way. they run they area in a efficient way. its just different circles.............and rarely are the Blacks and the asian with intersect. but Blacks and spanish man that circle stay overlapping each other
That's their main problem. I got no problem with anyone's hustle as long as it isn't killing innocent members of the community or personally fucking with me, but god damn stop focusing on the killing and focus on making that money and elevating your status.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Kool Beenz

« Reply #37 on: March 16, 2009, 08:42:16 PM »
LMAO@ asking an asian to drive

Sickaluffa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my bitch drives what u drive and she got new tits
« Reply #38 on: March 16, 2009, 11:59:06 PM »
LOL this shit is to funny