Author Topic: Crooked I Shooting (Was Crooked I Set Up?) Cell Phone Camera Footage  (Read 1768 times)

DPGC23

Re: Crooked I Shooting (Was Crooked I Set Up?) Cell Phone Camera Footage
« Reply #45 on: March 15, 2009, 03:28:26 AM »
U CNAT SEE MUCH IN THE VIDEO 2 MAKE OUT MUCH, WELL 4 ME ANYWAY,
SHITS WILD THO

DPGC23
WWW.927KKUU.COM
WWW.MYSPACE.COM/BASEMENT24
WWW.BASEMENTRADIO.FM
10P TO 1A PACIFIC SAT NITES

WWW.BASEMENT24.PROBOARDS.COM
BASEBALL FAR AWAY WHISTLEEEEEEEE

RhyanG

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #46 on: March 15, 2009, 05:11:08 AM »
i just read this was all a hoax and set up by crooked i himself. so that his lyrics on slaughterhouse songs about guns etc sound more real.

think about it, it just makes crook look more 'hood' and 'real' (walkin in the streets gettin shot at), nobody got shot?? and why would 'tony' edit his voice?? i mean crook knows who he was. And if he put the video out, he obviously doesnt mind people knowing his (fake) name.

A shooter would not miss at point blank range!

YoungCrookedI

« Reply #47 on: March 15, 2009, 05:42:26 AM »
are we sure that the video is real ?

are we sure that you ain´t a homo inter mailand hooligan???

Mietek23

« Reply #48 on: March 15, 2009, 05:45:32 AM »
Damn, that's some crazy shit..

Gambler

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Raw Impact
« Reply #49 on: March 15, 2009, 11:03:30 PM »
i just read this was all a hoax and set up by crooked i himself. so that his lyrics on slaughterhouse songs about guns etc sound more real.

IF this was all fake and a set up ... why would Crooked go on radio and then on video looking all shook and shaken up the way he did? so quite, reserved, maybe even scared? if it was fake then he would have done exactly what Tupac, 50 Cent, The Game etc did. He wouldhave started bragging about it, how he got shot at, is still alive, they missed etc etc thats the way i am looking at it anyways. i think it was legit.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #50 on: March 18, 2009, 09:17:54 AM »
That nigga let that hammer off. I dont think it was a set up cause why would the nigga be so close to crooked???

+1 for having some common sense.

ya thats wat i said when it first happened but then some dude pointed out suge was sittin right beside pac when he got shot

orlando did it so suge bein theres irrelevant

ya well im sayin for all the thousands of ppl out there that think suge had pac killed. Suge was sittin right beside him so i mean that makes the camera man standin so close to crooked beleivable that he could be part of it.

that is true

dude could easily have got hit
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

the ghost

« Reply #51 on: March 18, 2009, 09:43:51 AM »
If it was a pub stunt...don't you think that Crook would have thrown up his hands when they blasted and said "what" and acted like a "g"?  And if the dude set him up he must be pissed at his homies for being such bad shots while he was right next to Crooked.

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..
« Reply #52 on: March 18, 2009, 10:27:05 AM »
I see the stupidity level has been lowered on here at all by some of the users, can't believe ppl think Crooked I is a pussy coz he ducked from some shots and some think it was a publicity stunt.

I was at football practice and while the team was having a lilttle meeting 2 masked men walked through the meeting and started firing after one of my friends, he didn't get shot bcoz he saw them when they came in and was also lucky that the gun jammed on the first pull of the trigger. That shit was messed up looking at it, i stood up and watched as they chased him to see if he got hit but luckily he escapoed and other people just stayed there and watch as the gun men chased after him and fired shot after shot.
After it was all over eberyone just calmly walked out the training ground as if it didn't happen. The next day everyone was saying it just seemed as if it was a movie and they were there while it was being filmed. Some teammates haven't been back to training ever since bcoz they're scared.

Two days earlier one of my homeboys was shot to death by masked men in a shop while playing dominoes.... the day before his funeral another one of my friends got shot to death and just last week another friend of mine got shot to death while doing some work in his yard.

That's 3 friends in the last few weeks and 4 for the year
« Last Edit: March 18, 2009, 10:54:12 AM by doubletrouble™ »

xover

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #53 on: March 18, 2009, 11:25:28 AM »
That nigga let that hammer off. I dont think it was a set up cause why would the nigga be so close to crooked???

+1 for having some common sense.

ya thats wat i said when it first happened but then some dude pointed out suge was sittin right beside pac when he got shot
i new it would say that some where....oh dear..

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #54 on: March 19, 2009, 08:18:30 PM »
If it was a pub stunt...don't you think that Crook would have thrown up his hands when they blasted and said "what" and acted like a "g"?  And if the dude set him up he must be pissed at his homies for being such bad shots while he was right next to Crooked.
LOL
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens