Author Topic: The GOAT WWF entrance theme  (Read 804 times)

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
Re: The GOAT WWF entrance theme
« Reply #45 on: March 30, 2009, 12:03:49 AM »
I was gonna post up Jarrett's theme, but it wasn't nearly as obvious as Raven's or DDP's.

Haha yeah.  I like Jarrett's theme too, they did a good job of ripping them off into good tunes at least..

starting at 0:18   Pure fire.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2009, 12:07:07 AM by The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES »

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #46 on: March 30, 2009, 07:18:34 AM »
LOL. Those are the specific two I was thinking of!!  you gotta wonder if they tweaked them enough to not get caught in copyrights or if they did send Nirvana and Pearl Jam a little dough their way...  Jericho copped the Pearl Jam joint..  Jeff Jarrett copped Kid Rocks Cowboy.

And I just remembered another good, but rare to find an actual copy unlooped of on the net: Vince Russos' WCW ripoff of Ironman.  That shit was banging.

Was Russo's Ironman the same as The Road Warrior's old theme?

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #47 on: March 30, 2009, 10:23:26 AM »
Mr Perfect had the best theme ever,

He also had the most swagger of any wrestler that ever lived.

The Best of 3 Worlds

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #48 on: March 30, 2009, 10:26:02 AM »
Ive always thought Edges Theme song was tight and same with Batistas, But i think Perfects is my favorite ever, it fit him perfect. I always liked Owens Song in in the mid 90's. And Legion of Doom had a sick instrumental

The Best of 3 Worlds

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #49 on: March 31, 2009, 12:06:28 AM »
LOL. Those are the specific two I was thinking of!!  you gotta wonder if they tweaked them enough to not get caught in copyrights or if they did send Nirvana and Pearl Jam a little dough their way...  Jericho copped the Pearl Jam joint..  Jeff Jarrett copped Kid Rocks Cowboy.

And I just remembered another good, but rare to find an actual copy unlooped of on the net: Vince Russos' WCW ripoff of Ironman.  That shit was banging.

Was Russo's Ironman the same as The Road Warrior's old theme?

This was the one:

Also one I used to love.  VAMPIRO's wcw theme:

bez

« Reply #50 on: March 31, 2009, 04:31:31 AM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/BErhTxafViE&amp;hl" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/BErhTxafViE&amp;hl</a>