Author Topic: Former WWE Wrestler "Test" found dead...  (Read 1341 times)

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

Former WWE Wrestler "Test" found dead...
« on: March 14, 2009, 02:40:20 PM »
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

OG Hack Wilson

Re: Former WWE Wrestler "Test" found dead...
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2009, 03:32:07 PM »
muist be buddies of Mcgwire's
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2009, 03:41:27 PM »
damn steroids. :-\

RIP

thisoneguy360

« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2009, 04:40:58 PM »
Damn, RIP

Sikotic™

« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2009, 04:46:42 PM »
No surprise. Dude went from a stick figure to a fuckin beast in no time. RIP though.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

daWappla

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Wean! ... oda wos is?
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2009, 05:32:29 PM »
I read that in a couple of days he would have had his 34th birthday. Might be going a little far by saying this but as long as McMahon is in charge of the WWE this won't stop.

RIP

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2009, 06:37:03 PM »
Again with the steroids. The guy has probably been off roids for years now. If his death is substance related then it's anything from pain killers, to coke, to date rape drug before it's steroids. Don't let the media brainwash you guys. The wrestlng business is filled with shit but steroids are among the more healthy things wrestler put in their bodies, and I'm not saying roids are healthy.

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2009, 07:13:32 PM »
RIP to Test

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

TheDeli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2009, 07:41:02 PM »
RIP Test

Yet another wrestler passes away far too early

Its time that something is done to stop this trend that has been happening in pro wrestling for far too long

Invincible

« Reply #9 on: March 14, 2009, 07:42:30 PM »
R.I.P.  :-[

herpes

« Reply #10 on: March 14, 2009, 10:45:08 PM »
Again with the steroids. The guy has probably been off roids for years now. If his death is substance related then it's anything from pain killers, to coke, to date rape drug before it's steroids. Don't let the media brainwash you guys. The wrestlng business is filled with shit but steroids are among the more healthy things wrestler put in their bodies, and I'm not saying roids are healthy.

A lot of times is the pain killers or a combination of roids and pain killers.  In regards to Test, I was reading over at another board that Test just did some shows in Japan and he looked beyond roided up.

Halu Sination

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Halu Sination
« Reply #11 on: March 14, 2009, 11:08:50 PM »
Test did look ridiculously roided up in his final run with the WWE.

I know it's unfair to blame steroids every single time, but you have to admit, that does seem to be the common denominator amongst all of these wrestlers who recently passed away. Depending on how badly they abused it, being clean for a couple years isn't going to reverse all of the side effects that it could take on someone's health.

Nevertheless, R.I.P. to the man who never got to marry Stephanie McMahon.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #12 on: March 14, 2009, 11:16:32 PM »

I know it's unfair to blame steroids every single time, but you have to admit, that does seem to be the common denominator amongst all of these wrestlers who recently passed away. Depending on how badly they abused it, being clean for a couple years isn't going to reverse all of the side effects that it could take on someone's health.

The common denominator is steroids + pain killers + roofies + coke + heroin + alcohol + sleeping pills + whatever the fuck else you can think of. Take steroids out of that list and these guys still end up dead.

Halu Sination

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Halu Sination
« Reply #13 on: March 14, 2009, 11:40:39 PM »

The common denominator is steroids + pain killers + roofies + coke + heroin + alcohol + sleeping pills + whatever the fuck else you can think of. Take steroids out of that list and these guys still end up dead.

Not Eddie, or anyone else who was clean for several years. His enlarged heart complications was a result of steroid abuse. Most the other shit you listed, despite all having horrible long-term effects, isn't going to destroy your heart like that in a fatal manner when you've been staying away from it for so long.

It just so happens that a lot of these other guys who passed away in the past couple years weren't clean of everything when they died, so the steroids gets mixed into all the other shit that they've done.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2009, 11:42:24 PM by Halu Sination »

Sikotic™

« Reply #14 on: March 15, 2009, 12:05:22 AM »
I hate when people blame McMahon. He didn't make Test take shit. He choose to do all of that. People need to take more responsibility for their own actions.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE