Author Topic: Best 2Pac site/forum nowadays?  (Read 2032 times)

RhyanG

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Best 2Pac site/forum nowadays?
« on: March 15, 2009, 05:27:01 AM »
2pacforum or thugnation?

streethop is garbage now, outlawzmedia banned me for exposing Tribez

Glitt owns 2pacforum and her sites are always good

Mietek23

Re: Best 2Pac site/forum nowadays?
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2009, 05:39:08 AM »
The best site about 'Pac was MrMakaveli.net - shame it was closed..

2Pacforum/2PacShakur.net could have been a good successor of MrMakaveli.net if it wasen't run by some fucked up heads that just ban people for no reason

conor48

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Creeping On Ah Come Up..
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2009, 11:46:37 AM »
anyone remember one that used to be called tupacboard.com?

2euce 7even

« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2009, 12:33:29 PM »
are tupacboard.com still around?

Mr. VIP

« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2009, 05:52:13 PM »
hitemup.com was the best miss that site...

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2009, 07:09:03 AM »

2Pacforum/2PacShakur.net could have been a good successor of MrMakaveli.net if it wasen't run by some fucked up heads that just ban people for no reason

LOL  like that Prophet bitch.
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2009, 07:09:22 AM »
hitemup.com was the best miss that site...
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Ridah662

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2009, 07:55:46 AM »
Even Though Mr.Makaveli.Net Had Problems With Me In The Past, I Actually Thought The Site Had Good News & Design. 2PacShakur.Net Is Not A Good Site At All, All Beef Aside With Dante, They Just Suck Badly. Nobody Knows What They Doin Ova There, It's Just An Azz Kissing Affair Wit That Site.....The More Azz U Lick The More U Get...

smile4menow

• 'G'
« Reply #8 on: March 16, 2009, 07:59:29 AM »

LOL  like that Prophet bitch.

Prophet = G Litt Such a waste of dna

jigglypuff

« Reply #9 on: March 16, 2009, 12:23:34 PM »
The best site about 'Pac was MrMakaveli.net - shame it was closed..

beg for a leak.....beg for a ban. simple as that. lol at people speaking on a forum where they aren't welcome. there's a reason you aren't welcome, idiot.

jigglypuff

« Reply #10 on: March 16, 2009, 12:24:44 PM »
Even Though Mr.Makaveli.Net Had Problems With Me In The Past, I Actually Thought The Site Had Good News & Design. 2PacShakur.Net Is Not A Good Site At All, All Beef Aside With Dante, They Just Suck Badly. Nobody Knows What They Doin Ova There, It's Just An Azz Kissing Affair Wit That Site.....The More Azz U Lick The More U Get...

been to okcupid lately potato head?

Ridah662

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: March 16, 2009, 02:06:57 PM »

haha not lately don't need 2 anymore, thanks for your concern though ;)

SkinzYall

« Reply #12 on: March 16, 2009, 02:51:19 PM »

Potato head... LOL. What's he a mick?

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #13 on: March 16, 2009, 02:54:20 PM »

Potato head... LOL. What's he a mick?

Hey Lucky, why all the multiple accounts? I thought I was a child till I ran across you, kid.

jigglypuff

« Reply #14 on: March 16, 2009, 03:27:32 PM »

haha not lately don't need 2 anymore, thanks for your concern though ;)

finally went gay, huh? ese luv.