Author Topic: Damn. Jim Jones is a back stabbing snake, if u think about it . . . . .  (Read 565 times)

ThisIsTheWestCoast.com

• 'G'
Damn. Jim Jones is a back stabbing snake, if u think about it . . . . .

Was just thinking about how Jim Jones has done his so called "Dipset Brothers". And just got the thinking about what a snake Mr. Byrd Gang really is. Think about it.

Max B - So when Max B is locked up and needs to be bailed out, Jim Jones puts up the 90,000 to bail him out, but only does so if Max B signs over his life as an artist and 100% of his royalties to Jim Jones. And in interviews Jim Jones takes pride in saying he OWNS Max B. And this is after Max wrote Jims biggest hit ever "We Fly High", among many other tracks on Jone's previous albums.

Camron - 1st Jim Jones on some Hollywood gay shit pitches Camron the idea of a fake beef between the 2. Now at this time the 2 are supposed to be like brothers and dont forget Camron put Jim Jones on, period. The when the whole 50/Cam beef started popping off next thing you know Jim Jones is appearing with 50 on stage and on BET's Rap City on some groopy/hoes ass shit. Jim chose to ride 50's dick just to see what 50 could do for him, rather than staying behing Cam like a loyal ass mutha fucka is supposed to.

Just been thinking about this now that Cam is back on the scene. And aint no way around it, Jim is an INDUSTRY HOE. Just hope he dont end up fucking Juelz Santana over also.

Any thoughts?

DTG Entertainment

Hit the nail on the head. I will actually agree with you on this.  ;)

NotoriousTDA

"Killa we did it man. I got your backforever. Dipset!"
- Jim Jones

Pacific Standard

No talent piece of shit.

thisoneguy360

Yeah Jimmy wouldn't be shit without Cam, it's a shame Cam even put that no talent piece of shit on

Job starring as King Of Zamunda

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
In February 2007, Cam'ron and 50 Cent exchanged words on Hot 97 leading to a beef that led to the renaming of one icon and the obscurity of another. Many attribute Cam'ron's failure to shut down 50 Cent to the disloyalty of his Diplomat crew, namely Juelz Santana.

Details are emerging now that 50 Cent had something to do with Juelz Santana's role reversal. Before Santana appeared on stage with with 50 Cent and Jim Jones, Santana's Town, Juelz's store that sold Diplomat merchandise, which was a thriving enterprise was shut down by 50 Cent. This served as a warning that 50 Cent was not so interested in street aspect of the beef, but rather in the "destroy your enemy" aspect (as is now all so apparent because of the Rick Ross beef).

Details are sketchy but the word is 50 Cent bought out the entire building that Santana's Town was located in, evicted Santana, and spray painted 50 Cent's 'Curtis' album logo outside of the building. This was in an effort to force Santana's hand and ensure his attendance at the ill fated disloyalty concert with Jim Jones.

And that nigga jim jones credit card got denied when just to get some hotel rooms
« Last Edit: March 15, 2009, 01:19:02 PM by Job starring as Spawn »
HOW TO ROB DUBCC PART 1--> http://www.dubcc.com/forum/index.php?topic=227551.0
"I killed a man who looked like me, whose mother and father looked like my mother and father...and nothing happened," Lawrence Fishburne in Deep Cover

"I would share the definition of balling
with you white folks but no...
the game is to be sold not told
so fuck you." - Pac

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Was just thinking about how Jim Jones has done his so called "Dipset Brothers". And just got the thinking about what a snake Mr. Byrd Gang really is. Think about it.

Max B - So when Max B is locked up and needs to be bailed out, Jim Jones puts up the 90,000 to bail him out, but only does so if Max B signs over his life as an artist and 100% of his royalties to Jim Jones. And in interviews Jim Jones takes pride in saying he OWNS Max B. And this is after Max wrote Jims biggest hit ever "We Fly High", among many other tracks on Jone's previous albums.

Camron - 1st Jim Jones on some Hollywood gay shit pitches Camron the idea of a fake beef between the 2. Now at this time the 2 are supposed to be like brothers and dont forget Camron put Jim Jones on, period. The when the whole 50/Cam beef started popping off next thing you know Jim Jones is appearing with 50 on stage and on BET's Rap City on some groopy/hoes ass shit. Jim chose to ride 50's dick just to see what 50 could do for him, rather than staying behing Cam like a loyal ass mutha fucka is supposed to.

Just been thinking about this now that Cam is back on the scene. And aint no way around it, Jim is an INDUSTRY HOE. Just hope he dont end up fucking Juelz Santana over also.

Any thoughts?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
It's funny though how people diss Jimmy for being an unloyal prick but in the 50/Game situation most of the same people say the opposite.

MediumL

It's funny though how people diss Jimmy for being an unloyal prick but in the 50/Game situation most of the same people say the opposite.

same for young buck. 50 put both of em on and the same way Cam put Jimmy and Juelz on.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>

J.E.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
^^ It's a little bit different situation since Cam has known Jimmy since they were 5 years old. And it wasn't like Game wanted to do songs with Nas & Jada and all those dudes to get more attention since he was in G-Unit which was the biggest group back in 05. But other than that I see your point.

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Damn. Jim Jones is a back stabbing snake, if u think about it . . . . .
« Reply #10 on: March 15, 2009, 02:20:30 PM »
Damn if 50 bought that bulding thats crazy. But yup Jimmy aint shit, especially the way he did Max B!

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #11 on: March 15, 2009, 03:05:45 PM »
Hit the nail on the head. I will actually agree with you on this.  ;)

Citizen-Y

« Reply #12 on: March 15, 2009, 04:47:34 PM »

Game was being proclaimed to be the West Coast savior way before he was affiliated with G-Unit.  I don't remember Cam going on the radio to tell the world he owns Jim and Santana either.

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

« Reply #13 on: March 15, 2009, 08:33:53 PM »

That's a bitch move!  No wonder Jim Jones haters call him 'Jenny Jones'  I'd rather say 'Janet Jones' cause I like Jenny & wished her show was picked up to this day.  Far as i'm concerned the we fly high + remix are the only good songs he did.  That's all what everybody knows of Janet Jones nothing else.  Backstabbing snake indeed.  +1 on reporting this. 

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: March 15, 2009, 08:57:57 PM »
haha janet jones but good shit suga free

That's a bitch move!  No wonder Jim Jones haters call him 'Jenny Jones'  I'd rather say 'Janet Jones' cause I like Jenny & wished her show was picked up to this day.  Far as i'm concerned the we fly high + remix are the only good songs he did.  That's all what everybody knows of Janet Jones nothing else.  Backstabbing snake indeed.  +1 on reporting this. 
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.