Author Topic: NEW Bishop Lamont "Everyday in the streets" (Nas sample)  (Read 1222 times)

makemoneymoney

• Lil Geezy
Re: NEW Bishop Lamont "Everyday in the streets" (Nas sample)
« Reply #45 on: March 17, 2009, 11:46:53 AM »
lol bishop has reached his peak on his mixtapes, now hes been goin downhill for a while, its his attitude thats the biggest put off though

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #46 on: March 17, 2009, 02:20:36 PM »
If You Don't Know The Code is shaping up to be quite good; I'm actually looking forward to the 50 feature lol.

Exclusive was nowhere near wack; it was just a generic Focus + Bishop combo and probably could have done with some additional production, but it knocks on the big speakers.

Damn that tracks just so uninspired I reckon, Focus aint all that

~Lucien~

« Reply #47 on: March 17, 2009, 03:50:24 PM »
The confessional was better then 90 percent of the albums that come out these days

You can't be serious lol

The Confessional was the best album/mixtape of 2008 IMO, especially if you count "Oh My God" and "It Hurts" as part of it.

I agree, along with Indef's The Product
guys, don't bother, Lu is the same guy that loves ego trippin' to death  :laugh:

The Confessional is great yeah.
i know i stated that i was looking forward to the next bishop street album but i take that back.
he needs to get his head right, first.

luckily, Bishop's affiliated, Taje & Indef will release something first ;)

Dre Day stupid kid. Do we know each other? So stay off my nuts.
You don't know shit about great music. That's a fact.
Ego Trippin is a 4/5 record indeed.

And for the people saying that this record was the best mixtape/street album released in 2008...
Download the Terrace Martin street albums!
looks like you hit the diss button once again  ;D

ok let's assume for a second that i'm really a kid, then why are you mocking a fellow kid?  :laugh:
come on, let's be real, you can't be over 18  :D otherwise you're in the same box as Big Clint Dogg  :D

about my music taste, i know it was a joke, but there's nothing wrong with my music taste :)
unlike you, i can actually look past the border ;)
look at you, you're a snoop groupie  ;D

by the way, if you don't want to get shitted on, then you should just fade away again, it's that simple  :laugh:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/tGcdrq8MQdA" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/tGcdrq8MQdA</a>

Dude I barely listen to Snoopy. Like I said you don't know me. And calling me a groupie when your name is Dre related... Who's the groupie moron? And me hitting the diss button? I don't use it kid. I think you are since I lost -130 karma in 3 weeks. I don't give a fuck if I get shitted on on a message board. I have a life what's more important than this bad karma obsession you got. And by the way... When I started to listen to rap you was filling your super-soaker with water bitch

DJDMC

• Lil Geezy
  • Exit DJ's..Enter CJ's...
« Reply #48 on: March 17, 2009, 03:54:01 PM »
Bishop is running the W.
Yukmouth - The West Coast Don.... GO COP THAT SHIT!!!!!

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #49 on: March 18, 2009, 01:18:17 AM »
The confessional was better then 90 percent of the albums that come out these days

You can't be serious lol

The Confessional was the best album/mixtape of 2008 IMO, especially if you count "Oh My God" and "It Hurts" as part of it.

I agree, along with Indef's The Product
guys, don't bother, Lu is the same guy that loves ego trippin' to death  :laugh:

The Confessional is great yeah.
i know i stated that i was looking forward to the next bishop street album but i take that back.
he needs to get his head right, first.

luckily, Bishop's affiliated, Taje & Indef will release something first ;)

Dre Day stupid kid. Do we know each other? So stay off my nuts.
You don't know shit about great music. That's a fact.
Ego Trippin is a 4/5 record indeed.

And for the people saying that this record was the best mixtape/street album released in 2008...
Download the Terrace Martin street albums!
looks like you hit the diss button once again  ;D

ok let's assume for a second that i'm really a kid, then why are you mocking a fellow kid?  :laugh:
come on, let's be real, you can't be over 18  :D otherwise you're in the same box as Big Clint Dogg  :D

about my music taste, i know it was a joke, but there's nothing wrong with my music taste :)
unlike you, i can actually look past the border ;)
look at you, you're a snoop groupie  ;D

by the way, if you don't want to get shitted on, then you should just fade away again, it's that simple  :laugh:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/tGcdrq8MQdA" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/tGcdrq8MQdA</a>

Dude I barely listen to Snoopy. Like I said you don't know me. And calling me a groupie when your name is Dre related... Who's the groupie moron? And me hitting the diss button? I don't use it kid. I think you are since I lost -130 karma in 3 weeks. I don't give a fuck if I get shitted on on a message board. I have a life what's more important than this bad karma obsession you got. And by the way... When I started to listen to rap you was filling your super-soaker with water bitch

you're the groupie, as your post archive has proved  ;)
and don't say that you didn't use the diss button, cause i saw you using it plenty of times  :laugh:
so now it's me that has the karma obsession  :D i never stated that i cared about it; it doesn't pay me.
i just find it funny that you're secretly dissing, and deny it when someone brings it to the light  ;D

and how can you say that you don't care about getting shitted on on a forum? you cried a few times and then you try to act hard  :laugh:

so there's no way you can state that you have a life, when you just admitted that you fall into the same category as Clint Dogg :loser: (he's 30 something and acts like he didn't pass elementary school  :laugh:)
that's like saying: "my name is Paris Hilton and i'm very intelligent :laugh:"

« Last Edit: March 18, 2009, 01:21:16 AM by Dre-Day »