Author Topic: What track can fuck with this?...  (Read 453 times)

akcranker - The Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: What track can fuck with this?...
« Reply #15 on: March 19, 2009, 08:03:39 AM »

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: March 19, 2009, 09:49:51 AM »
lol,comedy. i know why dudes mad bein a saigon fan/canadian. but im not sure whether to take this cranker cat seriously. im talkin about lyrical and you gonna swear by this "boom,boom,bap" type shit.

akcranker - The Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: March 19, 2009, 10:39:15 AM »
lol,comedy. i know why dudes mad bein a saigon fan/canadian. but im not sure whether to take this cranker cat seriously. im talkin about lyrical and you gonna swear by this "boom,boom,bap" type shit.

I like Budden.. dude is nice..

I was just fucking with you cause you asked which tracks can fuck with this track.. and to be honest.. I didn't even listen to the track.

But seriously.. both those videos I posted are dope as fuck.. all great MC's.

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #18 on: March 19, 2009, 10:50:49 AM »
Don't care for budden as an artist

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #19 on: March 19, 2009, 11:15:33 AM »

listen buddy, i wasnt even a fan of saigon until he dropped All in a Days Work, so if youre referring to his beef with budden that has nothing to do with my opinion.

budden is just wack thats all.

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: March 19, 2009, 12:17:33 PM »

listen buddy, i wasnt even a fan of saigon until he dropped All in a Days Work, so if youre referring to his beef with budden that has nothing to do with my opinion.

budden is just wack thats all.
the beef aside cause it wasnt even beef imo. but i just noticed the hate in your posts for budden and your new love for saigon and put 2 & 2 together. think joe's wack than thats you and i aint mad.

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: March 19, 2009, 12:20:50 PM »

I like Budden.. dude is nice..

I was just fucking with you cause you asked which tracks can fuck with this track.. and to be honest.. I didn't even listen to the track.

But seriously.. both those videos I posted are dope as fuck.. all great MC's.
no hate dog. those were classic artists im not frontin. and click on that track,dumb out is bonkers.

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Five poppin' Six droppin'
« Reply #22 on: March 19, 2009, 01:33:40 PM »
AWWWWWWWWWWWW. A Joe Burden track, dude is mad boring :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep:

What the average Joe Burden fan looks like
« Last Edit: March 19, 2009, 01:35:44 PM by No Homo »
are you people that dumb and slow...lol...
Tuff one...but quik is up there...put it on me is classic imo and on some detox shit...dj lethal>>dj quik....rza>>premo.....dre>>>quik....rza=dre....dre, rza, quik, dj lethal>>>>>timberland, rockwielder, EIMINEM, mannie fresh