Author Topic: Ibrahimovic to Barca ?  (Read 1975 times)

Shango

Ibrahimovic to Barca ?
« on: March 17, 2009, 11:35:19 AM »
Ibrahimovic For Barcelona?
DiarioSport contends that the Barcelona technical staff have alighted upon a new, big-name transfer target: Zlatan Ibrahimovic of Internazionale. With Samuel Eto'o quite possibly leaving Camp Nou in summer, Ibra's name has surfaced as the new centre-forward for the blaugrana...

With Eto'o likely to move on, Barcelona are aflutter at what becomes of the centre-forward position. Bojan Krkic is already shaping up to be a success, but he perhaps remains too young for a 60-game season.

Thus manager Pep Guardiola, vice-president Marc Ingla and technical secretary Txiki Begiristain have been atempting to settle upon a new transfer target, and now they seem to have done so.

With Karim Benzema out of reach for the time being, rumour has it that the blaugrana are now focusing on Zlatan Ibrahimovic.

'Ibra' is certainly not an unknown figure to the European football spectator, but he remains a relatively peripheral figure in Spain. That said, Ronald Koeman and the likes have praised him immensely.

Transfer Probability?

Of course, though, he's highly regarded at Inter, meaning that he would almost be impossible to land in a straight deal.

That's where Samuel Eto'o comes in. The Cameroonian is said to be seeking a new challenge, and Inter president Massimo Moratti would surely welcome a player of such stature for his side's next Champions League campaign.

Thus some kind of swap deal could be in the offing - but that does seem unlikely. For one thing, Didier Drogba of Chelsea is currently closer to Inter than any other forward, given that José Mourinho - his mentor - is rumoured to be taking over soon.

If Drogba does go there, Eto'o would clearly be surplus to requirements - but then AC Milan could move for him. That would open the door for Ibra at Barcelona, and with Drogba coming in the other entrance, he'd probably take the chance.

But the fact that Ibra-Barça depends on so many big-name transfers and squad alterations means that, for now, it is mere paper talk...

Steve Michaels, Goal.com

OG Hack Wilson

Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Elano

Re: Ibrahimovic to Barca ?
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2009, 12:05:00 PM »
Ibrahimovic For Barcelona?
DiarioSport contends that the Barcelona technical staff have alighted upon a new, big-name transfer target: Zlatan Ibrahimovic of Internazionale. With Samuel Eto'o quite possibly leaving Camp Nou in summer, Ibra's name has surfaced as the new centre-forward for the blaugrana...

With Eto'o likely to move on, Barcelona are aflutter at what becomes of the centre-forward position. Bojan Krkic is already shaping up to be a success, but he perhaps remains too young for a 60-game season.

Thus manager Pep Guardiola, vice-president Marc Ingla and technical secretary Txiki Begiristain have been atempting to settle upon a new transfer target, and now they seem to have done so.

With Karim Benzema out of reach for the time being, rumour has it that the blaugrana are now focusing on Zlatan Ibrahimovic.

'Ibra' is certainly not an unknown figure to the European football spectator, but he remains a relatively peripheral figure in Spain. That said, Ronald Koeman and the likes have praised him immensely.

Transfer Probability?

Of course, though, he's highly regarded at Inter, meaning that he would almost be impossible to land in a straight deal.

That's where Samuel Eto'o comes in. The Cameroonian is said to be seeking a new challenge, and Inter president Massimo Moratti would surely welcome a player of such stature for his side's next Champions League campaign.

Thus some kind of swap deal could be in the offing - but that does seem unlikely. For one thing, Didier Drogba of Chelsea is currently closer to Inter than any other forward, given that José Mourinho - his mentor - is rumoured to be taking over soon.

If Drogba does go there, Eto'o would clearly be surplus to requirements - but then AC Milan could move for him. That would open the door for Ibra at Barcelona, and with Drogba coming in the other entrance, he'd probably take the chance.

But the fact that Ibra-Barça depends on so many big-name transfers and squad alterations means that, for now, it is mere paper talk...

Steve Michaels, Goal.com

I doubt they can pay him more than 12 millions per year.....but never say never. Give us Lionel and we are ok  ;D

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2009, 03:27:36 PM »
http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=150780.0

shut up man. You open a topic every time  a basketball or baseball player takes a shit.

Lunatic

« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2009, 03:57:43 PM »
over rated player
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2009, 04:01:06 PM »
Damn, imagine how good Messi can make him!

shut up man. You open a topic every time  a basketball or baseball player takes a shit.

Lol :D

kemizt

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2009, 05:14:55 PM »

is there a "basketball" or "baseball" thread?

no.  go fuck yaself.
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Elano

« Reply #7 on: March 18, 2009, 12:41:30 AM »
over rated player

i don't think so,he's an amazing player in a team that is not on the top 5 @ the moment.
but believe me:zlatan is an A-M-A-Z-I-N-G- player  8)

Elano

« Reply #8 on: March 18, 2009, 05:06:37 AM »

no.  go fuck yaself.

owwwwwned  ;D

Paul

« Reply #9 on: March 18, 2009, 08:01:11 AM »
1 of my favourite players to watch in the world, be amazing to see him with Messi
funkyfreshintheflesh

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #10 on: March 18, 2009, 09:06:48 AM »

no.  go fuck yaself.

owwwwwned  ;D

:D

he needs to show sum respect  8)

Elano

« Reply #11 on: March 18, 2009, 09:38:08 AM »

no.  go fuck yaself.

owwwwwned  ;D

don't pay attention to janitor,he's just a fuckin hater (and,of course,a dumb son of a retarded nazi)

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #12 on: March 18, 2009, 12:42:21 PM »

no.  go fuck yaself.

owwwwwned  ;D

don't pay attention to janitor,he's just a fuckin hater (and,of course,a dumb son of a retarded nazi)

I think you just found your perfect man.  :kiss2:

Fuckin faggot.
NO MORE WAR

Elano

« Reply #13 on: March 18, 2009, 12:45:08 PM »

no.  go fuck yaself.

owwwwwned  ;D

I think you just found your perfect man.  :kiss2:

Fuckin faggot.

i think you should get a fuckin life,dumb fucker son of a whore

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #14 on: March 18, 2009, 01:06:21 PM »
i think you should get a fuckin life,dumb fucker son of a whore

That is exceptionally humerous not to mention ironic coming from yourself. Top notch.
NO MORE WAR