Author Topic: Ibrahimovic to Barca ?  (Read 1973 times)

Elano

Re: Ibrahimovic to Barca ?
« Reply #15 on: March 18, 2009, 01:14:34 PM »
i think you should get a fuckin life,dumb fucker son of a whore

That is exceptionally humerous not to mention ironic coming from yourself. Top notch.

you've come here just to talk shit and you are suprised if i've said to get a fuckin life ?  :D :loser:

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #16 on: March 18, 2009, 01:36:06 PM »

That is exceptionally humerous not to mention ironic coming from yourself. Top notch.

you've come here just to talk shit and you are suprised if i've said to get a fuckin life ?  :D :loser:

Your idiocy never surprises me junior.
NO MORE WAR

Elano

« Reply #17 on: March 18, 2009, 02:02:40 PM »

ok now fuck off stupid cuntfuck

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: March 18, 2009, 02:08:18 PM »

ok now fuck off stupid cuntfuck

I'm gonna opt for no....thanks though.
NO MORE WAR

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #19 on: March 18, 2009, 03:13:04 PM »
http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=150780.0

shut up man. You open a topic every time  a basketball or baseball player takes a shit.

is there a "basketball" or "baseball" thread?

no.  go fuck yaself.

owwwwwned  ;D

:D

he needs to show sum respect  8)

You don't deserve any respect. You 're the number 1 spammer in the sports section now that  Mauzip is gone.
Btw You 2 could be a nice couple. Hack is Bonnie and Elaine is Clyde. The terrorists of the sport section.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2009, 04:19:33 PM by Dr. Ján Ďtor »

Elano

« Reply #20 on: March 19, 2009, 03:20:45 AM »

shut up man. You open a topic every time  a basketball or baseball player takes a shit.

no.  go fuck yaself.

owwwwwned  ;D

You don't deserve any respect. You 're the number 1 spammer in the sports section now that  Mauzip is gone.
Btw You 2 could be a nice couple. Hack is Bonnie and Elaine is Clyde. The terrorists of the sport section.
:sshh:

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #21 on: March 19, 2009, 06:05:44 PM »

no.  go fuck yaself.

owwwwwned  ;D

LOL

and when i was gone for a whole month i had people saying "where you been Hack" and "welcome back"

i must be hated huh??

stupid nazi
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: March 20, 2009, 01:50:24 AM »
and when i was gone for a whole month i had people saying "where you been Hack" and "welcome back"

Awww, that's so cute.
NO MORE WAR

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #23 on: March 20, 2009, 02:29:56 AM »

no.  go fuck yaself.

owwwwwned  ;D

LOL

i must be hated huh??

stupid nazi

LMAO, those old stereotypical ones are the best....By your reasoning you must be an ignorant, intellectually challenged obese prick then coming from America yes?

Stupid cunt.

The Maestro

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #24 on: March 20, 2009, 04:10:05 AM »

no.  go fuck yaself.

owwwwwned  ;D

LOL

i must be hated huh??

stupid nazi

LMAO, those old stereotypical ones are the best....By your reasoning you must be an ignorant, intellectually challenged obese prick then coming from America yes?

Stupid cunt.

He is, the fact that he's baseball fan proves that. Baseball is a sport from fatties for fatties, and usually only dumbfucks can enjoy this sport.

Elano

« Reply #25 on: March 20, 2009, 04:12:24 AM »

no.  go fuck yaself.

owwwwwned  ;D

LOL

i must be hated huh??

stupid nazi

Stupid cunt.

if you are not german shut the fuck up

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #26 on: March 20, 2009, 04:29:27 AM »

no.  go fuck yaself.

owwwwwned  ;D

LOL

i must be hated huh??

stupid nazi

Stupid cunt.

lol as an  Italian you should shut up . Italy was also fascist, the only difference is that Italy is no threat, so nobody bothers if you're  fascists.. Italians are cowards, whoever spread the rumour that French soldiers are cowards has never seen an Italian soldier. In WWII, you got your ass kicked by Greece :laugh: So you still can shout racist slogans in your stadiums without any consequences.  But of course we Germans are still all Nazis because of things that happened 60 years ago. ::)
« Last Edit: March 20, 2009, 05:39:22 AM by Dr. Ján Ďtor »

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: March 20, 2009, 04:37:04 AM »

no.  go fuck yaself.

owwwwwned  ;D

LOL

i must be hated huh??

stupid nazi

Stupid cunt.

lol you should shut up if you're Italian. Italy was also fascist, the only difference is that Italy is no threat, so nobody bothers if you're  fascists.. Italians are cowards, whoever spread the rumour that French soldiers are cowards has never seen an Italian soldier. In WWII, you got your ass kicked by Greece :laugh: So you still can shout racist slogans in your stadiums without any consequences.  But of course we Germans are still all Nazis because of things that happened 60 years ago. ::)

Hahaha, I like how this thread turned out.

kemizt

Elano

« Reply #28 on: March 20, 2009, 05:49:11 AM »

no.  go fuck yaself.

owwwwwned  ;D

LOL

i must be hated huh??

stupid nazi

Stupid cunt.

lol as an  Italian you should shut up . Italy was also fascist, the only difference is that Italy is no threat, so nobody bothers if you're  fascists.. Italians are cowards, whoever spread the rumour that French soldiers are cowards has never seen an Italian soldier. In WWII, you got your ass kicked by Greece :laugh: So you still can shout racist slogans in your stadiums without any consequences.  But of course we Germans are still all Nazis because of things that happened 60 years ago. ::)
heidi you can't teach me nothing.

shut the fuck up :sshh:

'EclipZe

« Reply #29 on: March 20, 2009, 05:56:35 AM »
dumbass.