Author Topic: Ibrahimovic to Barca ?  (Read 1976 times)

Elano

Re: Ibrahimovic to Barca ?
« Reply #60 on: March 23, 2009, 09:07:24 AM »
italian league is so weak nobody wants to play there lol only washed up players like ronaldinho and beckham, even italian national players leave this shitty league.
lmao you don't know wtf are you talkin about  :loser: :camp:
just in inter juventus milan and rome there are some of the best football players in the world.....

Paul

« Reply #61 on: March 23, 2009, 09:33:11 AM »
The German league is 1 of the most inproved leagues in recent times, Great football, great attendances, great atmospheres

The quality in Italy is slowly decreasing, still some excellent matches mind you

Spain is by far the best league in the world imo, i think the English Premier League is sooooooooo overrated probably because of the english media, aome of the matches this season have been so bad,
funkyfreshintheflesh

morbidenigma

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #62 on: March 23, 2009, 11:09:01 AM »
English League is the best, even the FIFA co-efficient says so

end to end action and a fast tempo >> 30 square passes and a slow tempo .. 

Elano

« Reply #63 on: March 23, 2009, 11:32:41 AM »

most of the players in premier are doped like horses  ;D

Paul

« Reply #64 on: March 23, 2009, 12:41:05 PM »

Thing is its got to the stage in the Premiership and british football in general, is that you could be a hit if your an athlete, there arent many quality FOOTBALL players playin

funkyfreshintheflesh

Hazzard

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #65 on: March 23, 2009, 12:58:39 PM »
italian league is so weak nobody wants to play there lol only washed up players like ronaldinho and beckham, even italian national players leave this shitty league.
just in inter juventus milan and rome there are some of the best football players in the world.....

del piero?old
trezeguet?old
nedved?old
totti?overrated as hell
zanetti?old
viera?old
maldini ... lol

i admit kaka and ibra are great players but thats it, lets see which worldclass players will join milan, inter etc. LOL
serie a is finished.
if she swallow during brains, that's game she soaking up!

Elano

« Reply #66 on: March 23, 2009, 01:03:06 PM »

del piero?old
trezeguet?old
nedved?old
totti?overrated as hell
zanetti?old
viera?old
maldini ... lol

i admit kaka and ibra are great players but thats it, lets see which worldclass players will join milan, inter etc. LOL
serie a is finished.
milan and inter are not only kaka and ibrahimovic.
Pato is an amazing player,just like Maicon,Julio Cesar and Cambiasso
And wait to see Thiago Silva next season (in ac milan).
And there are some awesome young players like Giovinco (juventus) and Balotelli (Inter).
Serie A is finished MY ASS

Paul

« Reply #67 on: March 23, 2009, 01:14:36 PM »
Balotelli (Inter).

Really interested to see how he turns out, if he applies himself correctly he could become a beast
funkyfreshintheflesh

Elano

« Reply #68 on: March 23, 2009, 01:20:26 PM »
Balotelli (Inter).

Really interested to see how he turns out, if he applies himself correctly he could become a beast

Balotelli - Santon (Inter) and Giovinco - Marchisio (Juve) are the best young players in italy right now,and Giuseppe Rossi (Villareal) is another fantastic player.

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #69 on: March 23, 2009, 03:45:50 PM »
The German league is fantastic, if i was offered a season ticket for a whole season for any league i would definitely take it for the Bundesliga. Atmosphere, Cost, standard of football are all immense.

The Maestro

Paul

« Reply #70 on: March 23, 2009, 04:07:26 PM »
The German league is fantastic, if i was offered a season ticket for a whole season for any league i would definitely take it for the Bundesliga. Atmosphere, Cost, standard of football are all immense.

Exactly my thoughts mate, my dad went over a couple of years ago to see Hamburg, now he goes 2 or 3 times a season cause the quality is that good
funkyfreshintheflesh

Elano

« Reply #71 on: March 23, 2009, 05:35:16 PM »

LMAO.
Compared to the shitty league you follow (fuckin scottish league),the german league looks fantastic without a doubt  :laugh:

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #72 on: March 23, 2009, 08:36:52 PM »

LMAO.
Compared to the shitty league you follow (fuckin scottish league),the german league looks fantastic without a doubt  :laugh:

it's not really an insult to me to diss the Scottish league, i am well aware of the fact that is is a shitty league. But my League doesn't spend an absolute fortune evry single year and still continue to be a shitty, boring league (see Serie A).

The Maestro

Elano

« Reply #73 on: March 24, 2009, 02:01:50 AM »

LMAO.

it's not really an insult to me to diss the Scottish league, i am well aware of the fact that is is a shitty league. But my League doesn't spend an absolute fortune evry single year and still continue to be a shitty, boring league (see Serie A).

you are not allowed to talk about football  :sshh:

Asslicker

« Reply #74 on: March 24, 2009, 02:22:42 AM »
it's funny how every topic Elaine posts in ends up in a riot. And dude stills blames other people for that  :grumpy: